Youngster wearing heels

plasmaboy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First you say "we won't make her" then you type

she will mostly be wearing high heel boots, pumps only sometimesand sandels in the summer but from the moment she turns 8, she will only be getting high heeled shoes from then on with like one pair of sneakers for gym.

Sounds forced to me. With the attitude your showing, you will do nothing but create physical and emotional scars.

The better attitude would be "we will support her in her desire to wear high heels WHEN SHE IS OLD ENOUGH and my fiance will show her the proper way to wear and walk in them."

How old are you anyway? You sound like you have some growing up and maturing to do before your ready to even think of becomming a parent to be honest.

here is my final thoughts on his postings...... 1-he doesn't live in any modern part of the world... i'm surprised he has access to the web... i'm not trying to be mean.. but you don't sound like you know anything about the creatures we call teens!!!! 2-push all you want... but if she's not into it.. prepare for a nasty backlash 3-i would love to be the therapist who has to deal with you when you can't figure out where you went wrong with your daughter 4-buddy.. you have very great ambitions (as far as heeling is concerned)... if you seriously plan to go through with this (despite hearing reservatoin about it) please... get a legal team ready..... social services gets wind of this... you're up to your eyeballs in grief (in the US that is... can't speak for any other place) 5-someone earlier suggest I pay your post no mind... great advice for me! i'm done. i'm not in a most kind mood today.. so my post does reflect it a bit. but my point still stands.. brace yourself. modern teens aren't as forgiving of pressure from parents.. my youngest sibbling is living proof of it......(and he was mild too) RPM

While it's true that heel wearing is rewarding your daughter to be must be open to the idea. Please don't force the issue. You'll all be a lot happier if she makes her own decision. We live in an age where young women may find the route you planned for them exciting, but prepare for disappointment as there exists the probability of disappointment. When the time comes, please cherish your offspring, no matter wether they choose to follow your wishes or not. I think you'll find that love for your children will transcend whatever you planned for them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

You know, I can understand you wanting to wear heels or wanting to see your wife/gf/significant other in high heels, etc. But I don't understand this "we are going to raise my daughter to wear heels". Are you going to push her into tight shirts and high skirts as well??? This all smacks of either wanting to turn her into a sex symbol or some kind of slave/master thing. Either way, this sounds very much like pedophilia and/or incest. Both are very sick. Being proud of your GROWN daughters ability or supporting your daughter to learn how to wear heels the correct way is fine. But this "she is going to wear heels, that is the only kind of shoe she is going to get", that is just plan SICK.

This post started off fine then got strange fast, Ive just turned 15 and have recently bought a pair of 5 inch heels which i cant walk in (shame). My mother wouldnt let me wear heels for a long time, the only time she bought me some was on my birthday a few days ago, they were three inch and not 'tarty' as she put it. I have had a lot of messages from people telling me to be careful of people on the web as i am young. I didnt really understand why they were being so protective and warning me so much, but after reading some of these posts i understand clearly. I have had to hide my 5 inch heels from my mother as she would kill me if she saw them. Ive lost track of what i was saying here. The bottom line is this 'highheeltrained' person should be shot.

Now, now Bec be nice about it, it's all about being political about these things, as much some of us would like to say what you have said. :D But I am glad that you under stand why people are concerned for your safety here.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

There is a series of posts about heel training on this site written in the form of a diary by Laurieheels, whom we haven't heard from since last year. She chronicled her experience as she worked her way up in heel heights. She'll be the first to tell you that it takes practice. The important thing is, don't overdo it initially. Good luck!:D

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

hey hey i started wearing heels when i was young like 5. but after that i grew out of it. and now i really want to start wearing em.. what should i start off in. my goal is 5 inch heels thanks

going slow is certianly the way. my 8 year old has now got some chunky 3" heel ankle boots. they are light brown with a wood effect heel. she copes ok & as before she can't do school in them as they are not black. she says they make a great noise!!

• 1 month later...

I read this post a while back and didnt comment as i dont have kids and didnt want to express my opinion, until now

I had a half day at work and came home at 12 to have some rest when i saw a girl of 9 or 10 walking along with her parents wearing some leather high heel navy pumps, with a slim heel and pointy toe. They would have looked great on the woman holding her hand. Obviously they had been somewhere special because they were all dressed up and the child was not in school but i thought it looked wrong, but that is just my opinion.

they looked a little like these, maybe even higher

http://www.pierresilber.com/realleather.html

i have to say that most of the girls who are school age in glasgow dont wear heels and if they do they are mostly round toes and 2" like a girl in my class in secondary school (about 4 / 5 year ago) the girl in particular wore these heels almost every day as did her friend... but what i noticed that once there were two girls...who claimed to be twins and they got the same pair / type of boots....platform ankle boots (they were both 5'2 ish) and they looked to be 1inch plat and 4 inch heel anyway.... as you would expect after 2 or 3 weeks they were showing signs or wear and both of their heels were down to the white plastic...i was thinking "oh oh someone needs to get down to the shoe repairers" but they didnt... their heels looked like |_| that to start with then after the 3 or 4 week they looked like |/ that and they still wore em...i was thinking...someones going to get hurt...but i think they snapped them before end of school one day because i heard rumours and iv never seen those boots ever since... J

• 1 year later...

my 12 year old daughter wears 4 - 41/2" stilletoes for special occassions and can handle them very well. She did wear to school a pair when she was 10 but the heels came back like they hd been digging up pavements because she let her friends try them, including one boy

• 2 weeks later...

Littlewoods did some black wedge heel boots - about 3.5" & i got a pair each for my eldest two. They wear them to school under trousers and appear to get away with it!! Infact the standard of uniform worn by other kids is shocking. Real scruff bags! Anyway...

A child's feet are still forming and to wear such high heels at such an age could have future ramifications and so this should be discouraged.

Wearing these heels makes her feel grown up and perhaps she should be stopped from wearing them except for special occassions.

Lets face it' date=' a 8 year old wearing 4" heels have a suggestive sexuality to them are not appropriate for some one not capable of handling such a piece of clothing. Pear pressure is bad enough, but such sexual suggestion is very dangers!!! Do you really think she can handle that as an 8 year old? Personally I would not let my daughter were very high heels until her first/second year in high school, but not to completely deny her some fashion expression lower heels should be allowed. . Limits should be placed on heel height and on where they can be worn such as special occasions.[/quote']

I certainly agree with these sentiments. While it is true that I first tried on my mother's heels at around 10, that was both very surrepticious and infrequent. But for an eight year old child to want to wear heels out publicly - well that seems a bit much. They really do need to be able to be children and enjoy their childhood as opposed to rushing straight into adulthood before they even reach their teenage years. And while the boots themselves may present some health issues, the real problem is not so much the high heeled boots, but what goes with wearing them. A child of 8 is simply not prepared to handle those issues, so why allow the child to even be is such a position? Perhaps letting the child wear heels on some very special private occasions might be alright, but certainly not to school or out in public.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

From my personal experiences, I would say children shouldnt be allowed to wear high heels at very young age.. because, there's plenty of time for that in teens and later on, when they understand things more clearly. High heels are usually connected with sexuality, the sex appeal and the swinging sexy walk and sound of heels are what usually lures male population ;) We know the fact, that there is lot of sickos out there, rapists pedofiles and other creeps, you know what i mean. So keep it in mind. You should teach your children least some basic self defense and what to do in situations when they feel being in danger. Removing shoes that hinder your movement and running away as fast as possible and screaming for help. those are good advices. Just my 2 cents.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

You have some very good points Ninanoora. I think there are enough cool looking shoes for girls at a young to age to wear that wearing heels is really not necessary and it does draw a lot of the wrong attention. I have seen 11 or 12 yer old girls wearing 2-3" grown up heels and I must say that although I respect what they're trying to do is great by being grown up and learning to wear heels at a very young age that on the other hand, I think they might be missing out on just being little girls.

real men wear heels

I have to agree with Dr. Shoe! At that young of an age, now depending of course just how often the heels are worn, will the shoe cause the foot to form! I feel though, that at age 14 and up of course a 3 or 4 inch heel at certain functions is fine! young people both Young Ladies and Young Men who wear heels can get away with it and after all, young folks wear what they want and don't care what others feel! We all were rebellious at that age! That is what a teenager does! Many grow out of it and many stay with it! I love bell bottom jeans but they are difficult to find in a man's size and have become more of a woman's jean! (drat!) Love heels under a bell bottom! So, I'd suggest she wait a few more years before she hurts her feet, spine and hips!

I would allow them to wear high heels on anniversaries or gala dinners. Children should know that some occasions need formal dress code. They should be telled that some clothes, clothing accessories and hairstyle flatter some body parts which both women and men keeps appealing. Formal dress code respected host and hostess. I love movies from 50' and 60'. Women wore high heels and well cut dresses everytime when they go out. It wasn't sex thing that time.

A short skirt with heels would be bit much. Defo no no. Takes the innocence out of being a kid. However on a practical side, middle daughter came out of school and ran to the swings in her wedge heel boots (under trousers) without a second thought!

• 1 month later...

I see more and more younger and younger giorls wearing high heels where I live.My personal opinion is that some of them (just by the way they walk and carry themselves in high heels) are too young to be wearing them, or at least heels that high.

this is a case where someone else is making the decision for the wearer. i think it should be based on a case by case basis. some are more advanced,etc than others in this regard. besides,i bet they will wear them when you are not around if they want to bad enough...i remember doing it too