New to the forum

Hi, everybody, i am so sad, that I haven't discovered this fabulous website before. You are dealing with so many things that are important to me. And finally I see that I am not as alone as I thought. Wonderful Viktoria _________________ Never without 5" heels <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viktoriaheels on 2002-05-25 23:09 ]</font>

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

I am a female, 34 years old and live near St.Paul, Minnesota. Since I was 12 I m wearing schoes with high heels. I am born in Argenina and there it has been very normal way of life for women and girls to wear heels. My mother "trained" me to do so. I kept this habit and wear today 4 and 5 inch heels every day. Later in my life i got accustomed to boots.

Welcome, Viktoriaheels! This is probably the single most open-minded place on the internet, so kick back, have a cuppa whatever suits your fancy, and welcome to the group! :smile:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Welcome Viktoria, keep posting and you'll soon get rid of those comfy loafers! I like your website by the way, compact, easy to navigate and some nice pictures, and history. Keep it up, you are our high-heeled Evita :smile:

sorry viktoria but you live a really sad and deprived life, in my opinion at least...your rewards section really disturbs me a lot....when you said "So I live my life as a submissive slut, mostly dressed like a whore, exposed and humilited in the public, supposed to serve and to obey like my mother trained me to be. My brain tells me to stop all the time, my emotions command me to go even further." that is really sad...why do you do these sick things to yourself...maybe you should seek help, what your mother and ex husband did to you is terrible. sorry, but its just the way i feel :smile:

Hi Terayon, thank you for your kind remarks. Obviously my life is not that mainstream as that of most of you. Though I am not that unhappy as it seems. :smile: I just could leave, couldn't I? As you might imagine, homepage and reality might differ a little bit. But I am submissive by heart and I am really addicted to the fetishes (as you, I might guess) But I appreciate it very much, that I obviously touched your heart, as I feel in general that there is quite some amount of affection and understanding in this forum involved. As I understand, nobody has to justify the way of life one prefers aound here. If I disturb you or somedody else I am sorry. Let us talk about it But to assure you, I am really alright and feeling well. I am feeling happy the way I live. _________________ Never without 5" heels <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viktoriaheels on 2002-05-27 10:02 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viktoriaheels on 2002-05-27 10:02 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viktoriaheels on 2002-05-27 10:04 ]</font>

ok, if you enjoy it, thats fine with me..its not my job to judge..i was just really upset when i read how you thought of yourself...how you were always embaressed and did it on purpose, but if you enjoy that lifestyle, so be it...its your life :smile:

Hi Viktoria, I read your story too and I must say I was quite impressed.. Although I'm not into the bondage thing, I must say you have a pretty interesting lifestyle. I always admire people who have the guts to just lead the life they want (provided it's not hurting anybody else ofcourse..), no matter how strange it might seem to others.

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

I fully understand that not everybody understands my bondage enthusiasm. As we have many other common interests, i promise not to annoy you with this part of my life, ok? Only when somebody asks. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I fully understand that not everybody understands my bondage enthusiasm. As we have many other common interests, i promise not to annoy you with this part of my life, ok? Only when somebody asks. :smile:

viktoriaheels, in case you are not aware of it, according to the original guidelines for the discussion forum as laid down by Jenny (the founder), BDSM is an appropriate topic to discuss here, as long as it's done with discretion and sincerity. From your comments above and past postings, I can see you feel the same way. I admire people like you who don't force their beliefs and interests upon others unless they ask.

In my case, high heels have exposed Me to varied sorts of pleasure. It started out many years ago with crossdressing, then bondage. Today, I am a practicing Dominant in real life. As a result of our relationship, My submissive girlfriend is learning how to enjoy wearing high heels to enhance her submissiveness.

Maybe, if the admins and moderators would not mind, a forum or topic can be created to delve into the wide and varied aspsects of this BDSM lifestyle. I would do this just to educate the uninformed and to explain any misconceptions people may have about it. It is possible to discuss this topic without becoming X-rated.

But even if this does not get approved for this place, anyone can private message Me with their questions or comments about this subject.

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 6 years later...