Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Like the whole package, Newfie! It looks really good. The shoe draws no more attention than the rest of your outfit.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Trying to figure out if these pants go with heels. I'm thinking they do.

Nice outfit! Everything works.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Trying to figure out if these pants go with heels. I'm thinking they do.

I'd say they do. I think they'd also work with boots too. A well put together outfit.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I haven't posted in awhile. What do you guys think of this outfit? Some lighter colored shoes would be better.

I love that color! In fact.. The Next guitar I have built will be the color of that shirt. I already have one similar in color to the purple in the skirt but in a metallic flake setting.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Well it's been awhile since I have posted anything on the site, other than saying hello again. Anyway my style since the last time I posted has changed some, but not much. Still sporting my heels, like most of us here, but have also started to incorporate ballet flats into my styles also. I wear the flats on the days I don't really want to attract a lot of attention. Let's face it, no matter if you are a male or a female heels do that they get a lot of attention mainly just from the sounds they make when you walk. Most of my outfit's now sport some kind of jeans and heel or flats, flats escp when I am going somewhere with my family. Just about every pair of jeans I wear are "women's." I do however have a few pairs of men, but I keep those for the days where I either have to work or do something rough. I still wear skirts, when I do however it's out and about with just my self or I keep them at home. This is mainly just at home thought for the most part. My jeans and heels thought I wear them whenever and wherever I want.

This is my OOTD for today, not really planning on going anywhere since is -31 Deg with the wind chill. Just rocking a pair of wallflower jeans, pale pink button down with a black t-shirt underneath, my dexflex 3.75"t-strap heels along with nude hose. This is my style for the most part that I am comfortable with no matter where I am going. Hope everyone enjoys the look.

post-3709-0-50768900-1389113135_thumb.jp

post-3709-0-84624600-1389113141_thumb.jp

post-3709-0-37035300-1389113144_thumb.jp

post-3709-0-54013900-1389113150_thumb.jp

Scrappydoo - those Menswear shoes have disappeared from the Payless site.  When I was trying some withj a sales associate/manager, she said those looked great.  Now I regret not having made the purchase - maybe I will find them on clearance if I check in the store again.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Scrappydoo - those Menswear shoes have disappeared from the Payless site.  When I was trying some withj a sales associate/manager, she said those looked great.  Now I regret not having made the purchase - maybe I will find them on clearance if I check in the store again.

Yes, I passed the first time I tried them on (after also being told by a SA that they were comfortable, she had a pair herself, and that looked good on me), and since have been unable to find my size.  Too bad, as I had decided that I liked them.  He who hesitates!

Hi scrappycoco, As I am losing weight I am starting to craft a look for myself. Can you tell us more about the jeans. What is the style? Did They come from the guys or the gal's side of the store? Thanks, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Hi scrappycoco, As I am losing weight I am starting to craft a look for myself. Can you tell us more about the jeans. What is the style? Did They come from the guys or the gal's side of the store? Thanks, Larry

Ok to kind of answer your question. Here is the skinny on the jeans. They are Bootcut low rise jeans from a company called Wallflower. They are a size 13 or 14L, can't remember for sure. If you have never worn women's jeans they are usually sized S/M/L as far as the length goes. These on me sit at just below my natural waste line. I have taken to wearing mostly women's jeans for the simple fact that they fit me better than men's do. These jeans are from the women's side of the store. I hope that help's you out. If you have anymore questions just drop me a line.

Well here is another outfit for me. Don't really have much to do this am other than go get my books for my next semester of school. I am wearing a pair of mid rise boot cut jeans in what use to be long length, until they got washed a few times and shrunk. I have paired it with a long sleeved black shirt with some gray and silver writing. I am wearing flannel gray ballet flats along with black hose. Over all I think this outfit world well for me. What's everyone else think?

post-3709-0-17801200-1389279605_thumb.jp

post-3709-0-25237800-1389279619_thumb.jp

Larry,

I suggest going to Target for a great selection of women's jeans. Their Merona brand comes in boot cut and other designs and I have had terrific success with them. Great fit and durability. Best I've ever worn. You can use their unisex change rooms to try them on before you buy them, too.

I am not associated with Target in any way. Just a happy customer.

Steve

Hi scrappycoco and Steve,

Thank you for the information.

I am hoping to lose several additional pounds by the beginning of March for the Heels for HEAL fund raiser this year.  I want to have a nice outfit consisting of a skinnier jean to go along with the platform pumps that the Mrs. gave me for Christmas for the fund raiser.  I still haven't determined if men's skinny jeans of ladies skinny jeans are what I need.  I have never looked beyond fit when it has come to jeans in the past.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Hi scrappycoco and Steve,

Thank you for the information.

I am hoping to lose several additional pounds by the beginning of March for the Heels for HEAL fund raiser this year.  I want to have a nice outfit consisting of a skinnier jean to go along with the platform pumps that the Mrs. gave me for Christmas for the fund raiser.  I still haven't determined if men's skinny jeans of ladies skinny jeans are what I need.  I have never looked beyond fit when it has come to jeans in the past.

Best,

Larry

As someone that basically now only wears women's jeans as they actually fit better than guys, a word of forewarning. Losing an inch or two can drastically change fit. I wear anywhere from a size 1-4 in women's jeans (don't ask, the sizing makes as much sense as a brick to the face.). What I've found is different brands have different fit, profiles maybe, and generally the only way to find out what brand does/doesn't work for you is to start trying them on.

Also start understanding how the front/back rise will fit your frame, don't want to do plumbers butt with some really low cut jeans now do you? Well if you do fine but I generally avoid that. Also learn how the rise affects how the general waist size (reference my prior comment on variable sizes) fits. If you're losing weight before the planned outing, i'd probably hold off on buying anything.

I switched to a "don't eat sugar/carbs as much as possible" diet just to be more healthy, and wasn't trying to lose weight as I'm already skinny enough, and ended up making a fair amount of pants no longer fit. So heed my silly findings or suffer the wrath of pants that are too damn big and drying them in the dry doesn't help shrink them at all.

Also with women's jeans, i've found that you almost HAVE to wash them inside out, and never dry them just air dry. Some brands will make skinny jeans a sausage casing if you put them in the dryer (no pun intended honestly).

Past that probably want to bring along the shoes, no way to know if the length fits or not. Also may want to get measured by a tailor so you know all the inseam/outseam/frontrise/backrise measurements so you have a better idea of if a pair will fit at all.

Scrappycoco, With your last outfit I would maybe try sheer tan tights. Sure the black tights might be a little less conspicuous out and about, but if you're going to get noticed anyway then I think the contrast of grey with tan really brings out the best tones in both colours and works really well with blue denim too.

If you like it, wear it.