Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

That looks like "green ice" to me. A guy from Charlotte NC that goes by several nic names. Pelican1 is another. While he is a member here, he's not been here in several years. Usually in 5" stiletto heeled boots, he's one wearer that isn't bothered by anything anyone thinks. He just goes on his merry way, oblivious of any reactions. He really does't care what others are about. He just enjoys his heels where ever he wants to wear them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

*Love* those boots and the platform, Olounda! Where did you get them?

not much more of my outfit, but here are my new boots. And yes, even after the fallout of my fashion failblog experience, i still carry on doing what i do best. Being myself :)

Posted Image

If your friends are OK with the black I'll bet the red heels would also be OK with them. I made a trip through the Atlanta Ga. airport in red Kosmic pumps without any concern and just positive comments. All from women! I did show a friend my red pumps and he was entirely Ok with them. Wasn't a problem at all. Go for it! :)

Something new for me to try, although I think it needs a nice coat (maybe a shorter trench coat).

Posted Image2.jpg

Damn! You wear that entire outfit well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Working in Key West again. Decided to wear my Nine West pumps out to dinner. I lose some credit for the length of jeans when standing and walking, but they seated me at a high top table and all was visible. Zero issues :)

post-289-0-61950600-1378775534_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

Something new for me to try, although I think it needs a nice coat (maybe a shorter trench coat).

Posted Image2.jpg

Well done! A truly snazzy outfit! LOVE the boots! Now, this is just me, but I'd opt for a leather jacket instead.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thank you for all the positive feedback! :spin2:  I do think I am slowly growing in confidence with my style, and in large part thanks to all the stories I have read here.

Aiming to get it spot on so that no one can deny that it is done with style ;-)

Maybe one day I might be as brave as a lot of you and help with breaking the stigma!

• 4 weeks later...

These photos could qualify under the Master Resource: General Public Discussions of men in heels thread in the For Everybody section, but I'm opting to put them here as they demonstrate a legitimate assimilation of men wearing heels in Sweden at "High Society" type events.

The first is of Philip Fohlin and the second (guy in tie and red pumps) is of Kenny Solomons.  

PH: Philip Fohlin, Chic.se

PH: Kenny Solomons, Swedish Magazine

post-287-0-69599000-1381025017_thumb.jpepost-287-0-71865000-1381025038_thumb.jpe

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

These photos could qualify under the Master Resource: General Public Discussions of men in heels thread in the For Everybody section, but I'm opting to put them here as they demonstrate a legitimate assimilation of men wearing heels in Sweden at "High Society" type events.

The first is of Philip Fohlin and the second (guy in tie and red pumps) is of Kenny Solomons.  

Posted ImagePhilip Fohlin.jpegPosted ImageKennySolomons.jpeg

Well now, that's certainly interesting. Thanks for sharing, kneehighs!

Posted ImagePhilip Fohlin.jpegPosted ImageKennySolomons.jpeg

Wow ! Amazing that Tess Merkel goes for guys in heels. There's hope yet.

Slowly an steadily it's creeping in, men embracing traditional female attire, it's all good news for us.

It is definitely becoming more and more mainstream.  Lets hope the train keeps a rollin.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally cooled off enough here to get my boots back out!! This was todays shopping look in my Marcie boots. Had a great time and was fun.

Posted ImageMarcie 1.JPG

Nice outfit, Jim. Great fitting clothes without being "fitted".

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Finally cooled off enough here to get my boots back out!! This was todays shopping look in my Marcie boots. Had a great time and was fun.

Posted ImageMarcie 1.JPG

Well done! That's a nicely casual but sharp outfit, perfect for this time of year. Bravo to you, my friend!