Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

I actually wasn't going to post these, but I decided what to anyway. The reason I wasn't going to put them up was mainly because they I really didn't care for the way they cam out, but after reviewing them further, I decided they were fun and not as bad as I thought in the first place. The pictures are five more shots in the dress that I bought a few weeks ago. Since I have been pretty busy, I still haven't gotten around to trying some of the suggested looks from my first two batches, but I do plan on doing that when time permits. So here they are: #11 - Limited dress, black slim Ann Taylor Loft jeans, Steve Madden black patent Mary Jane pumps #12 - Limited dress, "denim" Aldo leggings, red Nine West Ankle boots #13 - Limited dress, gray Ann Taylor Loft slim jeans, red Nine West pumps #14 - Limited dress, white Banana Republic matchstick jeans, black Nine West D'Orsay pumps #15 - Limited dress, red Calvin Klien jeans, black Steve Madden knee boots I really didn't accessorize that much with these pictures, so they are all kind of boring but the outfits really show that this dress offers a lot of options. I love how one item can really add a lot to the wardrobe.

post-5655-133522902764_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522902766_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903014_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903019_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903022_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Happyfeat:-) With the right accessories any one of those outfits could be a knock-out on you. It just goes to show that even though you don't have the time to have an outing, you can still experiment wth things once in a while. Thanks for sharing. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well done Happyfeat... I really like the last one, you need a wide red belt to match the leggings, though. Here is today's outfit, the slightly tailored black skirt I mentioned a post or two back, coupled with patent 5" seduce boots and a patent belt along with a blue/black plaid XXTall shirt I wear.

post-994-133522903036_thumb.jpg

post-994-133522903042_thumb.jpg

Recently, I bought this long top while consignment shopping. When I tired it on, I thought it was a dress, but it is just a tad too short. I loved it and figured that it would be nice to wear with leggings, but think it can be a little more versatile. It is nylon and the label is Chicos. I have thrown together a few outfits with it, but would love some ideas on how to accessorize or make the best use of it. Thanks. #1 - Top with black leggings and calf length black boots #2 - Top with black leggings and tall black boots #3 - Top with black stirrup pants (yes, I know) and black pumps #4 - Top with brown leggings and brown pumps #5 - Top with boot cut jeans and caramel slingbacks

post-5655-133522903286_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903292_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903295_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522903298_thumb.jpg

post-5655-1335229033_thumb.jpg

Recently, I bought this long top while consignment shopping. When I tired it on, I thought it was a dress, but it is just a tad too short. I loved it and figured that it would be nice to wear with leggings, but think it can be a little more versatile. It is nylon and the label is Chicos. I have thrown together a few outfits with it, but would love some ideas on how to accessorize or make the best use of it. Thanks.

#1 - Top with black leggings and calf length black boots

#2 - Top with black leggings and tall black boots

#3 - Top with black stirrup pants (yes, I know) and black pumps

#4 - Top with brown leggings and brown pumps

#5 - Top with boot cut jeans and caramel slingbacks

Well done, a good set of pics there. Favourite for me has to bee No. 3, but then the last one with the jeans and brown heels and little built in platform.

Recently, I bought this long top while consignment shopping. When I tired it on, I thought it was a dress, but it is just a tad too short. I loved it and figured that it would be nice to wear with leggings, but think it can be a little more versatile. It is nylon and the label is Chicos. I have thrown together a few outfits with it, but would love some ideas on how to accessorize or make the best use of it. Thanks.

Top is really loud/busy IMHO. (extreme point #1)

When coupled with a man in heels (extreme point #2)

the whole look becomes too extreme IMHO. The look needs more balance.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

It's been a while since the last showing of my style. It's been busy and I didn't have much time to spare for photos. I also don't really like taking photos at home since they don't come out too well(I seem to be 10 pounds heavier in the photos, especially in the face. The lighting isn't great either). Until I set up my home photo studio equipment and proper lighting (as well as get a better camera), home photos will be so so. I'd rather take photos outside but the winter weather makes that a difficult task. So, I'll try and post what I can for now. Anyway, I dressed up for an outing to a local club. Yup, I've finally found a couple of clubs that are tolerant to flamboyant/special styles in the city. I took these pictures before leaving. The outfit I'm wearing is: - Jewellery accessories (bracelet, necklace) - "Attitude" purple tunic/dress (purchased at Sears) - Thick black leather belt and round silver buckle - Black tights from "Garage" - Black leather otk boots with 3.5 inch cone heel and round toe, made by Italian maker "Vera Gomma", purchased at a store in Piazza de Spagna in Rome. I wasn't sure if the boots would fit (I didn't try them on at the store for lack of time and courage) since they were an Italian size 40. I was so happy that they did fit and they are very comfortable, great for dancing in the club and making the girls jealous lol.

post-6918-133522904537_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522904542_thumb.jpg

post-6918-13352290455_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522904555_thumb.jpg

What a wonderful look! I really like the purple dress, it is such a great color and works well with you skin tone. I too play around with purple a bit for something out of the ordinary and love what you did with it. The boots are gorgeous as well and the with the length of the dress and black tights give nice balance. What a great look for clubbing. I haven't been clubbing for nearly six months and really miss it. You are right, nothing is better than going out and making the girls jealous. In fact, I know that the more I went out in heels, etc. the more female attention I got, which just made it all the more fun. I know your frustration with lighting and photographs. I can be very picky like that sometimes myself, but I think your did well under the circumstances. I love your poses with the guitar and envy how photogenic you are. Great pics and outfit...and now you are giving me some inspiration...

I agree with HappyFeat. What a great look! :blinkbigeyes: Now, I am curious to hear what kind of reception/reaction/attention you got at the club that you went to. I bet no one could take their eyes off of you while you were there.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Max, love the purple tunic and tights!

HappyFeat, the grey dress with the red boots is the winner although the dark red pumps were right behind!

Tallguyinheels, the long skirt with the boots is a winner!

It's all about the heel!

It's been a while since the last showing of my style.

It's been busy and I didn't have much time to spare for photos. I also don't really like taking photos at home since they don't come out too well(I seem to be 10 pounds heavier in the photos, especially in the face. The lighting isn't great either). Until I set up my home photo studio equipment and proper lighting (as well as get a better camera), home photos will be so so. I'd rather take photos outside but the winter weather makes that a difficult task. So, I'll try and post what I can for now.

Anyway, I dressed up for an outing to a local club. Yup, I've finally found a couple of clubs that are tolerant to flamboyant/special styles in the city. I took these pictures before leaving.

The outfit I'm wearing is:

- Jewellery accessories (bracelet, necklace)

- "Attitude" purple tunic/dress (purchased at Sears)

- Thick black leather belt and round silver buckle

- Black tights from "Garage"

- Black leather otk boots with 3.5 inch cone heel and round toe, made by Italian maker "Vera Gomma", purchased at a store in Piazza de Spagna in Rome. I wasn't sure if the boots would fit (I didn't try them on at the store for lack of time and courage) since they were an Italian size 40. I was so happy that they did fit and they are very comfortable, great for dancing in the club and making the girls jealous lol.

:yummy:Great shots, and style, you always make it look so easy. You seem to be getting even better.

Muddypaws

Been out of town, and out of touch for the last couple of weeks, so I'm catching up on things here. HappyFeat and Maximilian!, both of you did great with your latest pictures! Wow! Terrific stuff to say the least! Bravo to both of you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Shot of a fashion editor at Milan Men's Fashion Week in Lanvin heels.

http://stilinberlin.blogspot.com/2010/01/milan-fashion-week-outside-etro_21.html

Nice shot and nice boots ! (I must say he got quite a slim frame)

Most comments at the bottom are positive.

One comment made me laugh: "High heels aren't made for men"

Look like this guy is not a member here...:blinkbigeyes:

well, what would you expect danielp6406, this kind of statement is what I'd think is "hardwired" into modern brains by which process I have NO idea!!!:blinkbigeyes: It kind of shows in way how concepts like this have been "turned around" if you will @ a certain level in the mind-preventing the TRUE memory of how & why heels started in the first place in footwear for men, NOT women!

Well, if one wanted to be nitpicky, high heels aren't made for women either, given all the medical studies about how such shoes are bad for the feet. Comments like those I simply ignore.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I suppose whoever made the comment might just have been expressing his regret that (as far as he knew) there were no high heels manufactured for men to wear. (Well, it would be nice to think that he did mean that ...!)

...this kind of statement is what I'd think is "hardwired" into modern brains...

I agree. Fortunately, this is changing thanks to exposure in fashion reviews.

(But not changing quick enough I must admit...:happy:)

...given all the medical studies about how such shoes are bad for the feet...

True indeed. More true if you wear very high heel continuously.

Heels may not be good for your feet but they are good for your mind...:blinkbigeyes:

I suppose whoever made the comment might just have been expressing his regret that (as far as he knew) there were no high heels manufactured for men to wear. (Well, it would be nice to think that he did mean that ...!)

I think you are right. There is a good probability he did mean that.

He must be very curious (like many men) to know how it feels to wear heels :pulsingheart: