Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Nice purchases and outfits you got there NFG ! I like your post's last phrase "Happy (low) heeling" It is true there are some very nice low heels boots out there. For $45, it was a very good deal. And they will be safer to walk in the snow too (BTW, I hate winter...)

Newfieguyinflats:-) Your rather long post can give some much needed boost to some men who can't any longer wear heels for one reason or another. But they can still enjoy being a low heeler, and a stylish one. What does yor GF think of your new purchases? Does she know that you wear heels also? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks Guys! And Yes Dawn, she loves my taste in fashion, and helps refine it incase my mind starts to wander lol. Her opinion in my fashion is the only one I truely value, I like hearing others input, but I take it at face value. I like checking with her cause the last thing I want is for my outfits to embarrass her. But luckily I haven't crossed that line. It's a far one, but not one I plan on going near. She knew about my heels before we actually hooked up, so there's never any doubt that that's she's "just tolerating it" On this note I'd like to throw it out to all the guys. BE YOURSELF!!!!! When meeting women, men, whoever, whenever. If the topic comes up, don't back down. I know there's good reasons for hiding it from family. I tried to do it around my parents once and it was disasterous. But for making friends or future partners, just rock it! It'll be better in the long run.

I like the tan knee high boots Newfieguyinheels. They look like classic riding boots, a style which I love. I know that this site specifically deals with heels but I've come to regard it as more of a freestylers site who, for the sake of fashion, wear a more feminine style, heels being a major part of the look. I also appreciate seeing the members experiment with styles that do not necessarily include heels. Flat boots over skiiny jeans/leggings/pants, whether otk or kh are another great style, as well as combining them with skirts of course. It's great that you have an accepting gf. I am interested in knowing what it's like heeling in Newfoundland? I'll assume that you live in/around St. Johns. I'm curious since I work around Ft. Mac where, as you know, has a major community of workers from NF. The guys that I work with and others who I meet from 'the rock' seem to be quite conservative, VERY macho/old school.

My wife and I went out to supper and shopping tonight. I was wearing a purple dress shirt, long mens jeans and a new pair of Nine West 3" chunky healed knee boots that i found on Ebay. As my jeans were long enough to cover all of the heel, probably no one even noticed. I am still trying to expand my comfort zone, so these seem to be a good way to go.

post-552-133522896115_thumb.jpg

My wife and I went out to supper and shopping tonight. I was wearing a purple dress shirt, long mens jeans and a new pair of Nine West 3" chunky healed knee boots that i found on Ebay. As my jeans were long enough to cover all of the heel, probably no one even noticed. I am still trying to expand my comfort zone, so these seem to be a good way to go.

I have a pair on knee highs almost just like that from tommy hill that a previous gf bought me for 80.00. I have worn them everywhere without a single reaction. Good choice.:chuckle:

real men wear heels

I was out tonight near Hartford, CT and I guess that you would call my outfit freestyle for lack of a better term. I was wearing Nine West "Iced Out" black shiny leather (really a wet look) rounded toe 4" TRIANGULAR heel boots, "Fire" black jeans, black patent belt, black patent bag (not in the pic), a red turtleneck and silver necklace.

post-9697-133522896133_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522896144_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522896156_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522896168_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522896179_thumb.jpg

It's all about the heel!

I was out tonight near Hartford, CT and I guess that you would call my outfit freestyle for lack of a better term. I was wearing Nine West "Iced Out" black shiny leather (really a wet look) rounded toe 4" TRIANGULAR heel boots, "Fire" black jeans, black patent belt, black patent bag (not in the pic), a red turtleneck and silver necklace.

Bravo, Bootking! Bravo! Those boots look absolutely sensational! And the heels on those boots were certainly bold, just like your outfit! Another award winning effort, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Awesome boots Bootking! Instead of the red turtleneck, I'd go with a darker color instead. It will also hide the belly better. If you don't tuck your shirt in it would help as well. Add to that look a leather jacket (a 'croco' design would be deadly) and you're gold my friend!

BK - Love the outfit! The boots over jeans and the belt look great but the first thing my eye went to was the necklace. It was the contrast of silver on red that did it and the necklace would have been even more striking over black (but the red helps the rest of the look more than black would have). Adding black leather jacket or a blazer would have been excellent.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

And the heels on those boots were certainly bold, just like your outfit!

Jeff, why go bland when bold is good!! The heel is very unusual as this is my first triangular heel. Most are stiletto and some are blade, some are block!

Nice look, I like your jewellery, boots and belt [they go well together]. You might consider wearing a waistcoat to cover your belly - unfortunately it shows.

Elegant, yes, a shaper or vest would work well.

Awesome boots Bootking!

Instead of the red turtleneck, I'd go with a darker color instead. It will also hide the belly better. If you don't tuck your shirt in it would help as well.

Add to that look a leather jacket (a 'croco' design would be deadly) and you're gold my friend!

Max, I could have gone either way with the color, a dark blue or a charcoal grey. But I've been wearing red this weekend as a side to Daniel's thread. A jacket, yes that would have worked nicely. As it was raining last night, one of my black patent jackets would have worked well, especially with the boots and bag but it was up in storage.

... the first thing my eye went to was the necklace. It was the contrast of silver on red that did it and the necklace would have been even more striking over black (but the red helps the rest of the look more than black would have). Adding black leather jacket or a blazer would have been excellent.

Thighbootguy, it was the silver contrast that finished the look. A jacket or blazer; yup that would have been the cat's meow!!

Thank you all for your nice comments!

It's all about the heel!

HappyFeat, as you and Jeff do, I try to work hard at coordinating an outfit that makes fashion sense. this was a little difficult to do as most of my things were up in the attic (had a relative with us for a while so I lost my special closet - it'll be back at the end of next week). Thanks for the good words!!

It's all about the heel!

Bootking:-) Your outfit shows that you put a lot of thought into co-ordinating what you wear with heels. As has been mentioned, a jacket would top the outfit off. This is the first time that I have seen a pair of boots with a triangular heel. That certainly is different. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

I haven't participated here in awhile, so here goes...

Here is an outfit that better represents my evolution in personal style. It's VERY basic, yet EFFORTLESS.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/storm-trooper/me3.jpg

Kenneth Cole women's leather jacket, with sleeves rolled up

Green striped women's Zara top, with sleeves rolled out beneath the leather jacket

Zara women's skinny pants

4" Nine West ROUND toe pumps (round is the current "trend" now)

Replace the leather jacket with a blazer and you have a more seasonally versatile outfit (summer weather ready as well).

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Manhose, I like the red pumps with the red jacket best. The second outfit with the darker hosiery and black pumps did not show the shoes as well, and given the 3/4 length look with the rolled up jeans I preferred the colour co-ordination of the first look. Might I suggest a skinnier leg 3/4 pant would be better - one that tapers more from the knee - this will suit your lower legs and finer shoes better. As an aside I couldn't help but notice from your photos that you have amazingly supple arches - the flex in your foot would rival any womans (and us poor guys usually have no-where near the same flexibility). I imagine you would be able to wear the highest of heels quite comfortably! rgds Heel-Lover

I haven't participated here in awhile, so here goes...

Here is an outfit that better represents my evolution in personal style. It's VERY basic, yet EFFORTLESS.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/storm-trooper/me3.jpg

Kenneth Cole women's leather jacket, with sleeves rolled up

Green striped women's Zara top, with sleeves rolled out beneath the leather jacket

Zara women's skinny pants

4" Nine West ROUND toe pumps (round is the current "trend" now)

Replace the leather jacket with a blazer and you have a more seasonally versatile outfit (summer weather ready as well).

Killer outfit, my friend! Bravo! Absolutely LOVE the pumps!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Outstanding outfit kneehighs! As always you are the fashion leader here at HHPlace. I particularly like the jacket, though I have trouble finding a women's jacket that provides a good fit. If I can find one that fits through the shoulders, it is too big in the chest. Also, I love the skinny jeans. Nobody wears them like you. Your pictures inspired me to play around a little bit. Today, I bought a charcoal gray turtleneck sweater dress that I fell in love with at The Limited. it is a bit small for me now, but in 10 pounds and some creativity, it may just work for me. I put together 5 different looks to post and will likely post a few more with some different combinations. The first attempt are not freestyle per se, but give a bit of a feel for the dress. I wore my HUE body shaper nylons in all pictures, nude then black. I tried a few different jackets and different styles of shoes, but mainly dressy heels. My next attempt will include leggings, tights, and jeans. I think this is a pretty versatile item and I hope to really see how far I can take it.

post-5655-133522900451_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522900454_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522900456_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522900457_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522900458_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Outstanding outfit kneehighs! As always you are the fashion leader here at HHPlace. I particularly like the jacket, though I have trouble finding a women's jacket that provides a good fit. If I can find one that fits through the shoulders, it is too big in the chest. Also, I love the skinny jeans. Nobody wears them like you. Your pictures inspired me to play around a little bit.

Today, I bought a charcoal gray turtleneck sweater dress that I fell in love with at The Limited. it is a bit small for me now, but in 10 pounds and some creativity, it may just work for me. I put together 5 different looks to post and will likely post a few more with some different combinations.

The first attempt are not freestyle per se, but give a bit of a feel for the dress. I wore my HUE body shaper nylons in all pictures, nude then black. I tried a few different jackets and different styles of shoes, but mainly dressy heels. My next attempt will include leggings, tights, and jeans. I think this is a pretty versatile item and I hope to really see how far I can take it.

HappyFeat,

That dress looks sensational on you. All pictures are very nice. You should wear it out and about as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

HF--I swear you are channeling Jackie Onasis in look 3/5. She liked black turtlenecks you know. I dare you to throw in some (oversized) black raybans, some white leather gloves, and a pearl necklace that fits, not drapes, around your neckline. Add some white tights, and a black Jackie Gucci bag look a like, and you are totally good for a day at the Polo Grounds. Any woman that wouldn't fawn over you would be out of her mind. Replace the boots on 5/5 with the pumps on 4/5 and IMHO, you'd have a good outfit. Just not a fan of the heel shape on the boots in 5/5. Pants with look 5/5 and you'd be good for a date. It takes sooo long to take self portraits and then upload them here. I commend anyone who takes the time to do this.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

HappyFeat ... Five very chic looks. Your outfits and high heels go together so good. You look so comfortable and natural in all five outfits. Your choice of skits with tops and nylons and heels look like you have really put some great thought in these coordinated wardrobes. Thank you for sharing with us.