Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Time for some more photos. "The clubbing outfit".

Mind you that I've not worn this outfit in public...yet. What I like most about the look is that it makes you feel super confident and makes you believe that you look great as well. It's meant to be worn for a night out in town (or a heel meet ;-)), not for the daily errands.

1 - Black leather jacket by Alfani (http://www.federated-fds.com/pressroom/macys/private_brands/Alfani/)

2 - Burgundy-wine color dress shirt by Zara (http://www.zara.com/)

3 - Skinny leather jeans by Lip Service (http://www.lip-service.com/)

4 - Black leather thigh high boots with 4 inch heel "St. Tropez" by Jean Gaborit. (http://www.jean-gaborit.com/en/)

Photo 1 - Final glance before heading out to a night of fun.

Photo 2 - 3 - Ready to go.

Photo 4 - Ah, glancing at my lovely boots.

Photo 5 - Dancing on the "dance floor", virtually at the moment yet imagining how I would look like to others.

post-6918-133522880836_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880841_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880844_thumb.jpg

post-6918-13352288085_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880853_thumb.jpg

Here is another clubbing look. The outfit is the same yet the boots are a different pair (except in the first pic). - Black knee high pull on style boots with 4 inch stiletto heels and pointed toes by Giuseppe Zanotti. These are probably my favorite boots because they are so versatile. They look amazing with mini/knee/ankle length skirts, over skinny jeans, under bootcut jeans or dress pants and leather pants of course. These are my idea of a perfect knee high stiletto dress boot. Photo 1 - Still dancing in my Jean Gaborit boots! Someone stop me, yes you, the gorgeous lady who's been smiling and staring at me for the past 2 minutes non stop. Photo 2 - A stoner in stilettos ;-) Photo 3 - Portrait for the wall above the fireplace Photo 4 - Thinking about stuff in color and in B/W

post-6918-133522880856_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880859_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880862_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880876_thumb.jpg

Here is another clubbing look...

Again, very nice boots and leather pants !

Don't remember if someone else already asked this question but who is taking the pictures ?

Is-it your GF ? If so, what is her impression of you wearing heels ? Do you go out together in heels ?

Next time you go out to a club, you may want to take some pictures and share your outing with us !

Happy heeling ;-)

Max: You most definitely are DA MAN! Fantastic outfit, even more stunning boots! Brilliant, my friend, absolutely brilliant!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it alot. No, I don't currently have a gf. I take the photos myself using a timer. I haven't gone out in this look to a club yet. When I'll go, I'll be sure to post my adventure. I've never thought about wearing makeup, it's just not my thing.

A few pics summarising the general "look" or "style" of what I wear. I love heels (esp. stiletto heels) - and I like to wear skirts with heels, otherwise if I wear trousers then I wear flats. Not sure if anyone else is a "crazyman" like myself but it might help others out there? Let me know your thoughts. Cheers Heel-Lover

post-642-133522881132_thumb.jpg

post-642-133522881137_thumb.jpg

post-642-133522881141_thumb.jpg

post-642-133522881143_thumb.jpg

post-642-133522881146_thumb.jpg

A few pics summarising the general "look" or "style" of what I wear.

I love heels (esp. stiletto heels) - and I like to wear skirts with heels, otherwise if I wear trousers then I wear flats. Not sure if anyone else is a "crazyman" like myself but it might help others out there?

One man's insanity is another man's sanity, in other words, it's all up to the individual. As someone who's recently developed a fondness for wearing skirts, I certainly enjoyed your pictures, and you exhibit an absolutely fantastic sense of style. Hell, I don't see very many women wearing the sort of smart business style you showed. Bravo to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi Spiker,

Yes I do wear this sort of attire at least half the time and I do work in suit/skirt and heels as well.

Heel-Lover

Heel-lover,

Wow, you're literally living my dream! Don't suppose there are any jobs going at your place are there? ;-)

Spiker.

...and I do work in suit/skirt and heels as well...

Very nice outfit Heel-Lover. I must say that you got "nerve": Congrats !

May I ask you what type of work you do ? (Assuming you work in an office)

I guess your co-workers were amazed the first time they saw you !

(Don't worry: you are not crazy) Happy heeling !

No offence, but did anybody laugh or comment by any chance?

I'd look twice if I saw anybody dressed like that...

it doesnt look balanced or co-ordinated at all ;-)

3 different styles in 3+ different colours all at once...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Rmaciej1983 -

I think the concept is great, especially for school. I do question the red 5” pumps in a schools setting but other than that... Maybe a darker shoe and a lower heel for a school setting (and I know suggesting a lower heel is heresy on this site).

If it works for you then enjoy the outfit. ;-)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

First of all, I have to compliment you for having the self assurance to wear whatever you like in public. Having visited Poland in the past, I realize that Polish society isn't the most accepting of people acting outside "accepted" norms. I always look forward to seeing your pictures and reading your comments. I like the various items of clothing you've chosen. The red shoes are spectacular as is the plaid skirt. However, I can not see the colors very clearly so it's difficult to determine if they match. However, I second what TGB says...if you enjoy the outfit, then wear it with pride and confidence. Thank you for your contributions.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.