Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Yup - never go anywhere without me fishnets.I recon you can get away with a gothy kind of look with them. (Not that you have to be a goth to wear them of course)

Hmm! Interesting! Perhaps I'll give fishnets a try sometime! Heh!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Rule #1 when you go out heeling to a club... BRING YOUR OWN CAMERA!!

Well, here's a few shots from a week ago. My gf (who said she does not mind being in the pic) decided I try a tighter, more "punk" look.

Here's the end result. I do need to lose the remaining 10lbs, but considering my ex wife, ex gf, and both sisters there, and all 4 gave their thumbs up, I'll take it!

Felt good, had a blast!

Good night...

Pic 1 from the house after (due to the camera women not getting the heels in at the club..)....tipsy.

Other pics from the club (#2 with gf)...including another bartender drive-by..LOL

Those shoes are amazing where you get them?

It’s time to post some more photos of ensembles that I like. "The Saturday executive"

The following photos are a look that I’ve worn in public, one of my day to day heeling styles:

- Alfani black leather jacket

- Baia black cashmere turtleneck sweater

- Levis blue bootcut jeans

- White Mountain black leather ankle boots with 2.5 inch stiletto heel. The heels are low on purpose since I wanted a comfortable yet classy stiletto boots to wear during winter. Even though the heels are low, they have that stiletto heel sensation while walking in them as well as the fantastic clacking noise.

post-6918-133522880403_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880408_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880413_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522880416_thumb.jpg

Maximilian!-- You are not only selling a good outfit, but from the pictures it appears as if you are selling a lifestyle too! Great creative shots with the cigars....I can almost see an editorial developing here of a man in stilettos with two beautiful women near him, in an elegant and regal atmosphere....

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Maximilian!-- You are not only selling a good outfit, but from the pictures it appears as if you are selling a lifestyle too! Great creative shots with the cigars....I can almost see an editorial developing here of a man in stilettos with two beautiful women near him, in an elegant and regal atmosphere....

Hmmm! add an ascot, a velvet smoking jacket and a couple of Martini glasses along with the beautiful women, and it would make a wonderful setting for a commercial......;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

your looking great as usual Max, keep up the good work, you really do know how look your best in boots, worn ANY way!!;-)

here a pic I took late yesterday afternoon in my back yard patio (almost near sunset as you might see) hope you all like it!:w00t2:

post-2640-133522880431_thumb.jpg

Thanks,Elegant, there most probably my favorite pair now that I think about it!;-) (dont forget, there the ones on the left named as my avitar in black)

This is me on the train in London a few weeks ago...what do you think?

M

Very sharp outfit! Very dynamic boots! I'm defnitely impressed! Bravo to you!

That's kneehighs on the left and me, fashionablefun, on the right. I still read, but don't post much anymore. I just checked though, and my 7-pages of "fashionably fun collection" of photobucket photos (http://www.hhplace.org/guys/5763-fashionably_fun_collection.html) are still linked and working, even though a few internal links don't show. Of course, I've got a whole new collection now.

That's kneehighs on the left and me, fashionablefun, on the right. I still read, but don't post much anymore. I just checked though, and my 7-pages of "fashionably fun collection" of photobucket photos (http://www.hhplace.org/guys/5763-fashionably_fun_collection.html) are still linked and working, even though a few internal links don't show. Of course, I've got a whole new collection now.

Wow! I forgot all about the pics you once posted! You certainly exhibited a tremendous sense of style. Thanks for the blast from the past!