Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Not every day I get to see a brother in heels, and his pumps looked damned sharp. In fact, his entire outfit, skinny jeans and all was great. More importantly, he looked very comfortable, an image we ALL should strive to achieve in our public outings in heels.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Rule #1 when you go out heeling to a club... BRING YOUR OWN CAMERA!! Well, here's a few shots from a week ago. My gf (who said she does not mind being in the pic) decided I try a tighter, more "punk" look. Here's the end result. I do need to lose the remaining 10lbs, but considering my ex wife, ex gf, and both sisters there, and all 4 gave their thumbs up, I'll take it! Felt good, had a blast! Good night... Pic 1 from the house after (due to the camera women not getting the heels in at the club..)....tipsy. Other pics from the club (#2 with gf)...including another bartender drive-by..LOL

post-12454-133522865765_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522865768_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522865772_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522865776_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Rule #1 when you go out heeling to a club... BRING YOUR OWN CAMERA!!

Well, here's a few shots from a week ago. My gf (who said she does not mind being in the pic) decided I try a tighter, more "punk" look.

Here's the end result. I do need to lose the remaining 10lbs, but considering my ex wife, ex gf, and both sisters there, and all 4 gave their thumbs up, I'll take it!

Felt good, had a blast!

Good night...

Pic 1 from the house after (due to the camera women not getting the heels in at the club..)....tipsy.

Other pics from the club (#2 with gf)...including another bartender drive-by..LOL

looking good stiletto!

YES !!!

Shoes seems to be LORENZI's , this guy has good tatse ! ( i love LORENZI :smile: )

He is like an ambassador for us ! Do you think he 's a member here ?

I wish to wear heels like him in the street and feel such at ease like he seems to be . He looks so natural on this pics , it doesn't shock me and shouldn't shock everyone in the future (i hope) , so we will be free to wear shoes and boots we love outside our houses .

Rule #1 when you go out heeling to a club... BRING YOUR OWN CAMERA!!

Well, here's a few shots from a week ago. My gf (who said she does not mind being in the pic) decided I try a tighter, more "punk" look.

Here's the end result. I do need to lose the remaining 10lbs, but considering my ex wife, ex gf, and both sisters there, and all 4 gave their thumbs up, I'll take it!

Felt good, had a blast!

Good night...

Pic 1 from the house after (due to the camera women not getting the heels in at the club..)....tipsy.

Other pics from the club (#2 with gf)...including another bartender drive-by..LOL

Keep up the good work Stiletto! Lookin good bro!

real men wear heels

Which "him"??:smile:

The person on the flickr page which donnawonna posted. As for why I want to cut down on the heel height, I personally just have a preference for nothing over 4 inches, and the pair he is wearing seems to be a bit too much for me :thumbsup:

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

I rather like the image posted, and applaud him for wearing them openly the way he does. Every person has their own preference, whether it be 4" or lower, 5" or above, or a mixture of each! There are way enough heels to go around to suit all tastes -that's what makes them so much FUN!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Over at style.com, they are showcasing jehz's lookbook which is specifically focused on how menswear has now become womenswear.

Personally, I've got some time to spend surfing these pages.

Yeah, that is interesting, KH. Case in point: I can easily envision you in this outfit:

http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/2008RST/SMCCARTN/RUNWAY/00130m.jpg

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you're already putting together an outfit like that! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 4 months later...

Hey all, back with a new pic for freestyle fashion. I recently found some skinny jeans that fit really well and I can get them into my boots easily, so i put a top with it and my fave pair of boots. Let me know what you all think! Laters!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Me194.jpg

Hey all, back with a new pic for freestyle fashion. I recently found some skinny jeans that fit really well and I can get them into my boots easily, so i put a top with it and my fave pair of boots. Let me know what you all think! Laters!

Great look! Love the boots over jeans, and those are awsome boots.

Thanks for renewing the thread in style, Newfie!

Ditto!

Style is built from the ground up!

No I haven't had the chance. And to be honest, as much as I would like to, I don't think I could wear those boots in full view like that. I could do the outfit with bootcut/flare jeans over those boots, but that'd be it.

Me to. Besides, wife said she isn't ready for me to wear my boots on the outside but she does and it looks great on her. BTW, Nice outfit. I like the whole thing. To much black or dark needs to be broken up a little I think. Nice job.

real men wear heels

Well here is a current picture that I had done just recently. I hope you guys like it. I hope the crotch grab isn't too offending. I decided to do that as a representation of pride of being a man and loving to wear heels and that just because you do wear heels does not make you homosexual or a transvestite. Although I don't see anything wrong with them. Basically I'm just trying to express to everyone to be proud. Again I hope you all like it.

Posted Image

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!