Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

She likes them alot. Her mom even wants a pair, she tried mine on but they're just a hair too big, but not much. I'll admit they are a little tight on me, but the fact they're real leather, they'll stretch a bit and feel better. Now I just need a place to wear them out!

Newfie-- It's commendable to see your continuous and persistent contribution to this thread over time. Hopefully you are inspiring others out there. Thanks.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

here is a picture of me in my new 3 1/2" guess black stiletto pumps which I talked about in another thread "very nice adventure".

The outfit itself is basically just a plain black sweater with a pair of dark wash buffalo jeans(yes they are ladies). Both pics are basically the same but the 2nd one shows more of the heel.

And I apologize for the headless shots, but I still need to keep somewhat of a low profile. Not alot of people know of my love of heels yet.

So without further delay here they are.

Nice low key outfit MR X. I like the Guess stiletto pump designs as well.

She likes them alot. Her mom even wants a pair, she tried mine on but they're just a hair too big, but not much. I'll admit they are a little tight on me, but the fact they're real leather, they'll stretch a bit and feel better. Now I just need a place to wear them out!

Wouldn't it be great to share shoes with mom-in-law?

I love to share shoes with any woman that is game. Last saturday night, a friend was showing me the platform mary janes that someone gave her and they fit her perfectly. She wears a 9-10 so I slipped off my 5" spike heels and tried her's on. Slightly small but wearable. What a charge I get from trying on another person's heels!

Cassie

People who have the balls to post negative comments on a forum. Such courage! Those remarks come as no surprise. Probably the first time they've seen a guy in heels. This guy also has a very feminine fashion look which only enhanced the posters' stigma. But it's interesting to read some comments where the posters can't even comprehend the look. To them, it's beyond gay. they haven't seen gay people dressed like that. Maybe he isn't gay? Just a strait guy with feminine fashion taste? Nooo, that would be too easy an explanation therfore not possible. Regardless of their posts, none of these guys would dare say anything to this person in public, they'd keep it to themselves. In that case, who cares?

I fully agree maximilian, I like the guy's boots- he looks very good (as do you in YOUR boots) I love those kind of boots (and the pants tucked into them also like yours!):o

I second your remarks, Max. Typical, closeminded, insensitive and stupid remarks from know nothing knuckle draggers who instantly equate footwear with sexual orientation when nothing is further from the truth. But no one will EVER be able to convince those neanderthals otherwise. Those are the types of idiots who poison the gene pool for the rest of society.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I liked the look a lot and want to thank DonnaWonna for the excellent find! I'm not gay, he seems to be gay, I don't care if he's gay, sometimes I wanted to be gay but I really like girls, not boys. What he really seems to be is a nice and fun guy to talk to if walking by California! And congratulate him for the coordinated look and stunning boots. Why in the hell people like to label others negativelly? Did Freud write something about it?

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hi everybody, I've just got back from my holidays in France. So I try to catch up a bit on lost time.:o The theme sounded good so I back tracked to find your photos. Striking. I would love to try on some SIX inch heels. they look great. Black pats too. Don't be in too much of a hurry to wwear them out (pardon the pun!) I wuld like to have seen you on the night. Keep going. Muddypaws:smile:

I was browsing through one of the local thrift shops here today. I have always been looking for a pair of womens trousers that might serve well on a guy. Not only do I think I found a pair, but because it was thrift I ended up paying 10 bucks for them. The pants themselves are just a basic black stretch type trouser with a bit of a belted waist. They fit perfect, and are perfect length for wearing with heels. Anyhow, here are a couple of pics. One is from the front and the other is from the back. I purposely took the photos from just the waist down Because I wanted to showcase the pants themselves paired with my guess stilettos. What I wanted to know is. 1: Do you think the pants could work on a guy? 2: If so, maybe I could get some ideas for a top half that might work well with the pants and heels.

post-3002-133522864716_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522864721_thumb.jpg

They do look very nice around your legs and work great with the shoes, but the fit from behind isn't quite perfect. All in all the pants look nice and work well on you. For the top, I might choose a longer top that comes below your waist; maybe an untucked crisp white dress shirt, a thin sweater, or a tunic. I like the suggestion of a vest or maybe even a jacket. The trousers with those pumps have a lot of potential!

Style is built from the ground up!

(...)

1: Do you think the pants could work on a guy?

Yes!

I've seen girls wearing pants like these everywere in Brazil, my wife incuded.

I think they coordinate very well with pumps, nice sandals and ankle boots, if a guy is wearing some of these shoe types, the pants will work for sure.

2: If so, maybe I could get some ideas for a top half that might work well with the pants and heels.

I think that a white regular well cut t-shirt that is a bit loose will work fine!

If it's cold, a leather jacket will complete the look.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

As a man who knows absolutely nothing about cloths except how to put them on, I think they look great. On the same thought, I don't think for the most part that the public really knows rather its women or mans pants your wearing any way. No matter what pants your wearing. I think if a man is wearing any pants, 99.9% of the public will just take it for granted that it's mens pants anyway.

real men wear heels

I am borrowing a page from Mr. X's book. This is a pair of wide leg women's trousers that I bought at Lane Bryant. I am dying to wear them, but need some advice on what to wear with them. The leg is so wide that the shoes are not terribly visible. I took the picture wearing my favorite Nine West pumps, but I also have a pair of peep toe d'orsays that would also work nicely. I also have sandals. I am planning an extended public outing next week, and would love to wear these. Please offer suggestions on a top and/or shoes or if these pants work at all. It would be much appreciated.

post-5655-133522865161_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522865164_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522865167_thumb.jpg

I am borrowing a page from Mr. X's book. This is a pair of wide leg women's trousers that I bought at Lane Bryant. I am dying to wear them, but need some advice on what to wear with them. The leg is so wide that the shoes are not terribly visible. I took the picture wearing my favorite Nine West pumps, but I also have a pair of peep toe d'orsays that would also work nicely. I also have sandals.

I am planning an extended public outing next week, and would love to wear these.

Please offer suggestions on a top and/or shoes or if these pants work at all. It would be much appreciated.

MC Hammer called!!!

He wants his pants back!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!

HappyFeat: Wow! Haven't seen bell bottoms THAT wide since the 70's! Quite intriguing if I do say so myself. I don't see how those couldn't work on an outing, especially with your pumps. I'd suggest you pair them up with a dressy shirt in a light color, white if possible, but something that contrasts the color of the pants and shoes. By all means, let us know how things go when you wear your outfit in public.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

There's no shape to your silhouette...very rectangular. To me, you appear like a "block" with your feet as wide as your shoulders. (Not to worry though. I wouldn't know good fashion if it flew up and hit me between the eyes.) But, wear what you are comfortable appearing in public, though.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am planning an extended public outing next week, and would love to wear these.

Please offer suggestions on a top and/or shoes or if these pants work at all. It would be much appreciated.

Trousers that wide may make you lower half seem disproportiate to your upper half. I'd suggest a jacket if it's cool enough to wear one, or try to avoid any figure hugging tops leastways.

I have a (very) little 'belly' on me, so I try to avoid tucking my shirt in unless I'm wearing a suit. For you I'd suggest a shirt outside your trousers, and maybe an open waist-coat. Layers will help in changable weather.

Big blocks of bright colour catch the eye of everyone, so pastels might be better for someone who doesn't want to stand out in the crowd (or do you? :o ) If you don't do the waist-coat, consider a shirt or top with some texture or motif-type patterning. [Not 'pac-men'! although that is PH's thing. :wink: ]

This style of trouser is one I like. As I've mentioned before, I normally see these with slim pointed shoes, and I DO like the look of the two together.

[Jacket, pointed shoes, 'loose-fit' flared trouser, all about a balanced look.]

MC Hammer called!!!

He wants his pants back!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!

Come on...Hammer was cool for about 20 minutes 20 years ago...

Shame I couldn't find them in gold...

Of course when I pu them on, the phrase "It's Hamma Time" will be burned into my head:w00t2:

Those are really cool pants - almost a floor-sweeper skirt with a split in the middle. They have some wide-leg jeans almost like that which I was planning on getting soon as well, so I may apply some of these hints to that when the time comes. Glad you like yours! Just be glad your heels don't talk like Hamma-man's shoes did in his short-lived Sat morning cartoon show :o

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I like this style and plan to emulate it. Little by little, I've worked my way from penny-loafers to more outer-limits styles. My usual out-and-about style is HHclogs, but have worn toe-cleavage Mary Jane flats. Am I outside the norm? Yes. Is there anything wrong with this? No. Do I hope some lady will notice my style and comment on it in a favorable way? You betcha! Do I wear pantyhose? Yes, it helps a lot. I have worn HHpumps to my computer store, and have loved every minute of it. Ohio meet in October? I hope so! I'll even wear one of my my jeans skirts. It should look good with my knee-high stiletto boots. I guess that I am a bit tv, but don't want to do anything but be a bit exhibionistic. To counterbalance the skirt, I'll wear my "Bald R Us" t-shirt, since:queen: :o , by choice, I have no hair. I know of at least one other Ohio member who wants us to firm up a date and place. I get a kick out of being slightly outrageous, yet being otherwise low-key. Any suggestions for a date and place? Thank goodness for HHplace. Knowing that I am not alone makes me want to investigate other suppliers, such as "Pleaser". Would prefer a Cleveland/Akron location.

They have some wide-leg jeans almost like that which I was planning on getting soon as well...

I haven't seen the wide-leg jeans. I do have a pair of wide-leg khakis I wore on an outing yesterday though. Are the jeans fron Lane Bryant as well?