Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Max Thanks for taking the time to create this post. I can only imagine the time it took you to put everything into one post :w00t2:

I love your attention to detail in this post. You mentioned the designers to the specific pieces you wear in every picture. Thanks.

I love the Steve Madden boots. The toe and rather cone shaped heel are current, lovely choice!

This looks good!

Congratulations on a great post. :santa_hat:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Maximillian,

What a great post with lots of different styles. I like this one the best:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x81/RedMaximilian/IMG_2565c.jpg

and I'm mostly fond of the more masculine styles, like the first ones. I wear skirts too, but not with heels. That goes to far for me.Your pics with skirts looks cool, allthough a bit too feminine for me.

Max: Those are far and away THE most amazing pictures I've ever seen on this site, and I've seen more than my fair share here. Many thanks for posting them for all of us to see and drool over. The attention to detail you put into all the outfits you modelled was nothing short of incredible, and in my mind, each and every one was a winner. To pick just one as a favorite would've been flat out impossible, they were all great! You collection of pumps and boots is fantastic, in fact, you've made me envious because you have such sharp looking footwear. I was particularly impressed that you've gone out and about in those skirts as well! You certainly have brass ones, my friend! More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Max, That again is the most amazing collection of photos. You pull every combination off quite well. I can see why you might not get derogative comments since every one is very good looking. I only wish I had the size and shape to wear such combinations. Thanks again for spending the time to link the photos and info together. Jim

Max,

Let me add my congratulations to those that have gone before. A great job.

My favorite of the ensemble is:-

6) Black turtleneck sweater, Levis brown corduroy jeans, Levis brown leather belt and Italian Heels "Isira" brown 7 cm western pointed toe boots.

I have always liked those boots and you look great.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

hhgr: The only thing I can say is----WOW!! An absolutely fabulous outfit! Those pumps are to die for! More power to you, my friend!

hhgr; A very good look!

hhgr: The only thing I can say is----WOW!! An absolutely fabulous outfit! Those pumps are to die for! More power to you, my friend!

You guys know that the links in hhgr's post are photos of Maximillian, right?

You guys know that the links in hhgr's post are photos of Maximillian, right?

Of course I know! :santa_hat:

• 3 weeks later...

^ Thanks for sharing your link and pictures. I don't think you'd have any problem wearing the outfit with jeans and stiletto boots out. The outfit with flat knee high boots and a cardigan is simple and tasteful at the same time.

'ey erynne!

good looks in all of them, but try smiling for the camera. elsewise it makes you look like you're being the brunt of somebody's joke!

i like the skirted looks, but i usually wear longer styles as i have great long knobby stork legs :santa_hat: .

keep doin' it!

Hey I just thought I'd share a few of my freestyle pics.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj84/erynne26/

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, it's been a while since I posted any new pics of me in an outfit with heels. Since my boots are at my gf's place away from my parents disapproving eyes. But saturday night me and my gf were going out to supper, and there was a camera handy so we took some pics of what we wore before we left her place.

Here's the new boots I got from Transit, they're a square-ish toe with a 3.5 inch blade heel.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Hpim1739.jpg

And here's what I wore. Maybe the pleather pants is too much, but I don't care, I felt good and I really liked the look.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Hpim1740.jpg

And my gf said it's okay for me to post her picture on here. So now you get to see the girl I've been raving about, and who has turned my world into a heaven on earth ;)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Hpim1741.jpg

And Before you ask, these are the shoes she has on in the pic. :cool1:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Pumps01.jpg

I love the whole look newfieguyinheels, esp the pleather pants-I've had a pair before myself, so I know that you look good in them, its important to please YOURSELF, never change that feeling either!;)

• 1 month later...

I love the look of the boots and the skirts, do you get any help from your GF?

All of the following styles have been worn in public. Most are more subtle styles I believe men can get away with. The skinny jeans/stiletto pump combo is a more feminine look and highly visible so I guess only guys who are comfortable with that look would wear it. I am comfortable with a more feminine look.

1) Alfani black leather jacket, Nygard grey turtleneck sweater, Nine West grey leather belt, Levis blue skinny jeans, Steve Madden "Diminsh" gray leather knee high pull-on boots with 3 1/4 inch stacked heel. I love the look of these boots so much that I bought a similar pair in black as well. I originally saw them on a good looking woman who wore them over a pair of dark blue skinny jeans while waiting for a table at a restaurant. I went up to her and asked her where she bought them. They were purchased at Zappos Canada online store.

Photos of boots : 1 - 2 - 3

Photos of me: 1 - 2 - 3

2) Similar as style 1 but instead of blue Levis skinny jeans I'm wearing Gant dark blue skinny jeans.

3) Similar as style 2 but instead of wearing the Steve Madden boots, I'm wearing Nine West black 3 inch Stilettos pumps. I bought them in an outlet store (The Shoe Company) and tried them on there. I got a few looks and had no trouble from the salespeople. In fact, no salesperson even bothered to help me. I like the fact that they are only 3 inches high which makes them comfortable to walk in. I also have a pair of Stewart Weitzman 4 inch black "Sensual" pointed toe stiletto pumps (purchased at Zappos Canada) but I find them a bit too high to walk in public so I only enjoy wearing them at home for the moment.

Photos of Nine West shoes: 1 - 2

Photos of Stewart Weitzman shoes: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 (shoe comparison)

Photos of me (in Nine West): 1 - 2 - 3

4) Isaac Mizrahi black wool coat, Selected white dress shirt and black sweater over it, Fossil black leather belt, Levis dark blue skinny jeans and Kenneth Cole Reaction "Swim N Fool" black 3 inch round toe stiletto pumps. Bought at a local mall store. At the time, I didn’t have the confidence to try them in the store so I bought them and luckily they were my size.

Photo of shoes: 1

5) Alfani black leather jacket, Selected white dress shirt, Levis blue bootcut jeans, Fossil black leather belt and Nine West black 3 inch Stilettos pumps.

Photos of me: 1 - 2

6) Black turtleneck sweater (can’t remember the brand but it was cheap since the sweater tore), Levis brown corduroy jeans, Levis brown leather belt and Italian Heels "Isira" brown 7 cm western pointed toe boots. Bought through their online website.

Photo of boots: 1

7) Nygard brown turtleneck sweater, brown belt, Levis dark blue bootcut jeans and Toi et Moi 3-3.5 inch brown knee high pointed toe stiletto boots. Bought through Schuh City online Ebay store. Too bad they aren’t made of real leather but I love their look anyway.

Photos of boots: 1 - 2

In the next batch of photos I'm wearing skirts that I've worn in public:

1) Black turtleneck sweater, gray wool skirt, black leather belt with large buckle and Steve Madden "Diminsh" gray leather knee high pull-on boots with 3 1/4 inch stacked heel.

2) Black turtleneck sweater, Finity brown leather skirt and Italian Heels "Isira" brown 7 cm western pointed toe boots.

Photo of me: 1

3) Black turtleneck sweater, Nygard black skirt, Point Zero black leather sash belt, and Silhouette black leather knee high pointed toe boots with 4 inch stiletto heel (bought on their website).

4) Black turtleneck sweater, Style&Co blue denim skirt (came with the belt) and Via Spiga black leather knee high square toe boots with 4 inch blade heels. (bought online at Shoe Metro).

Photo of me: 1

5) Black turtleneck shirt, black nylon skirt, black pirate style leather belt and Spring Shoes "Shenga" over the knee suede flat boots. This is how I've dressed for the first ever outing in a skirt. I figured I'd enjoy wearing a skirt in public for the first time without attracting too much attention with high heels as well. It sure was fun!

Finally, here are a few pics of styles I'd like to wear in public but haven't had the opportunity yet or simply won't, mainly because the heels I'm wearing are too high for me:

1) Nygard grey turtleneck sweater, Nygard black skirt, thin chain belt and Stewart Weitzman 4 inch black "Sensual" pointed toe stiletto pumps.

2) Selected white dress shirt, Fossil black leather belt, Tommy Hilfiger white skinny jeans and Stewart Weitzman 4 inch black "Sensual" pointed toe stiletto pumps.

3a) Nygard camel turtleneck sweater, Nygard brown skirt, Point Zero black leather sash belt and Silhouette black leather knee high pointed toe boots with 4 inch stiletto heel.

3b) Nygard camel turtleneck sweater, Nygard brown skirt, light brown leather belt and Toi et Moi 3-3.5 inch brown knee high pointed toe stiletto boots.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

WhyNotMenToo... Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. You and I are the same age and you look twenty years younger than me. You must have a great work out routine and take good care of yourself. You look good in the boots and pumps, in pants and skirts. I have never donned a skirt, but after seeing how good, casual, and at ease you looked in the various poses, the thought has now crossed my mind. Great photos. Thanks again for the gallery.;)