Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

I will echo that. Did anyone else at the restaurant notice, that you could tell? My guess is that no one did.

GWL

No. I have worn these shoes very publicly and I have yet to notice any reactions worth mentioning. One reason is that they don't make any noice when I walk. Now if only heels could be as quiet...

Hi, here my post to this thread ,,

:nervous:Both fantastic shoes(!). but although I would like to have the platforms, I do think they are a bit OTT for wearing in the street

Going back a step, the idea of shoes not making any noise, rather hints that we don't want anyone to know that we are wearing heels. Surely that hints that we do not want to be seen in them.

If I am going to walk out, then let them be seen, and if audible, so be it.

Don't hide your pleasure.

Muddypaws.8)

Am I going to get another black mark?

ajoachim Nice pics! Thanks and good to see you around. 8)

In both pics I am wearing a long tunic length top as it hides my waist and therefore creates an illusion that serves to elongate my legs. The black top in the first pic is from bloomingdales, the grey shirt has a bow that ties around the neck and is from French Connection. The pants are Next and the shoes are the usual Nine West 4".

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

ajoachim: Cool pics! Enjoyed the old school shoes you sported! kneehighs: As usual, you display more style than just about everyone else here! More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

CB17--I'm not trying to look slim in the pic with the black sweater. The idea was to create something new and fresh with the sleeves and encourage others here to take chances and experiment with their personal style. Some outfits will work and others wont. And I'm already slim enough in the grey top, thank you. 8) Pumps took some pics of what I really wore on the street which you can find in the CPH Heel Meet thread. Here is one with admirer5577:

post-486-133522846261_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of Pumps taken outside of Central Station CPH and one of me in Lund, Sweden: In my picture, you will see I'm wearing a tunic length top which hides the location of my waist, thereby enhancing the illusion that I have long legs. Additionally, I chose striped pants from Next which also enhance the illusion that I have long legs. The boots are from Nine West.

post-486-133522846309_thumb.jpg

Hello, glad you liked my photos. But I'll try to do some better quality photos next time. kneehighs: Nice pics from Copenhagen with interesting combinations. JeffB: These old-school shoes are the most comfortable and best fitting heels I own and I plan to let some shoemaker make a replica of them even if it will cost a lot of money ... canadianbeaver17: The jeans in the first picture are some italian womens jeans from "closed". They are slimmer than the standard european womens jeans that I can get here and have a perfect fit on me.

I haven't posted a picture here lately, so I'm correcting this oversight with this shot of me wearing my new "Tara" knee boots from Payless, along with a pair of genuine skinny jeans which I bought from Urban Outfitters this past weekend. I had to wait awhile to buy those jeans because the largest size was a 36, so I had to lose some weight over the last few weeks to fit into them. The "Tara" boots are a combination of faux leather/suede with pointed toes, 3 1/2 heels and three ornamental buttons on the top of the shafts. Hopefully, I'll get to show off this outfit in public when fall and it's cooler weather fully takes hold. So, what do you think, folks? All opinions welcome!

Posted Image

looks VERY good on you jeffB, I like how the grey matches the black of your boots, very nice indeed. BTW, I was ablw to get my digital camera back from my sister (in the process of moving) that I had SOLD to her, cause @ that time it didnt work with my older computer, but will now with my newer one, and when I get the recharger & interface cable I need from the CANON web site (the originals had gotten lost or perhaps mis-placed my sister told me @ some unknown point, she had also gotten a newer camera when she had gotten HER newer computer, like mine a DELL) so that being said I will be able to take (FINALLY!!!) some pics of ME in MY boots! (I cant wait!) cheers, Brad

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I do as best I can! Like I said, I plan to take that very outfit for a spin once it gets cooler. Should be plenty interesting! Heh!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I posted a pic of some new pumps I got the other day in the "bought new shoes" thread. Just got the gumption to do a quick pic of me wearing them with a simple outfit. I'm still unsure if I can pull off pumps and make them look natural. But anything any of you have to say, good or bad, I'd love to hear it. Laters!

Newfie--I'm sure you could pull off pumps. The attitude with which you wear them is actually more important than the outfit you wear them with, to tell you the truth. It's like Coco Chanel said, "“Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.

And here is another Chanel quote that poignantly addresses this issue, "When there is an incompatibility between the style and a certain state of mind, it is never the style that triumphs.”

Is there someone here who has the ability to take this photo from the Fluevog Shoes site and bring it here to the hhplace.org gallery? Naturally, we will credit the Fluevog site in the future. Thanks!

Thanks Guys, Your deffinately 3 of the top members who's opinion I hold in high regard. And I will admit my gf says she likes them, and this outfit. I think I'll give them a spin out in the next couple of nights. Any opinions on either thin black socks, black hose, or bare foot? Thanks again.

Kneehighs, here is the picture.

Source: http://www.fluevog.com/flueshots/main.php?g2_itemId=402

Uploader: Seems to be James, Miramar FL

There's no copyright information attached. If posting the picture here infringes something to someone, please ask me to remove it.

Fluevog has some statement about using portions of their site here: http://www.fluevog.com/files_2/terms.html

post-1974-13352284749_thumb.jpg

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

That is a cool outfit!! I think black tights would work well. KH ... those quotes from Channel are priceless! Hi to all ... i have been away for a while, but back again ... hope everybody is well.

Thanks Guys, Your deffinately 3 of the top members who's opinion I hold in high regard. And I will admit my gf says she likes them, and this outfit. I think I'll give them a spin out in the next couple of nights. Any opinions on either thin black socks, black hose, or bare foot? Thanks again.

I'm always more comfy with thin black socks. 1, they are good support, and 2, they attract less attention than bare feet or tan hose but thats just me. Lookin Good no matter what you wear with them.

real men wear heels

Kneehighs, here is the picture.

Source: http://www.fluevog.com/flueshots/main.php?g2_itemId=402

Uploader: Seems to be James, Miramar FL

There's no copyright information attached. If posting the picture here infringes something to someone, please ask me to remove it.

Fluevog has some statement about using portions of their site here: http://www.fluevog.com/files_2/terms.html

wow it look like girl to left WoW!!! thats really awesome :smile:

I haven't posted a picture here lately, so I'm correcting this oversight with this shot of me wearing my new "Tara" knee boots from Payless, along with a pair of genuine skinny jeans which I bought from Urban Outfitters this past weekend. I had to wait awhile to buy those jeans because the largest size was a 36, so I had to lose some weight over the last few weeks to fit into them. The "Tara" boots are a combination of faux leather/suede with pointed toes, 3 1/2 heels and three ornamental buttons on the top of the shafts. Hopefully, I'll get to show off this outfit in public when fall and it's cooler weather fully takes hold. So, what do you think, folks? All opinions welcome!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/JeffCB2006/newjeansboots-1.jpg

it look so great :wave:

every human has they own choices...

Hey Jeff,

Great to see you back in high heel Boots! The look is awesome!

david & cathy

Posted Image

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"