Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Those cloudwalkers sure do look awesome 8)

I had just had a pedicure the day before I bought those sandals. Told the lady in Macy's I got tosted the night before and woke up with gold toes and needed a pair of sandals to show them off. LOL Of course she saw a sale and didn't bat an eye when I tried them on. Wore them out of the store.

rxrenesis: The first pair, the wedges were definitely intriguing. Could you tell us more about them?

I bought the wedges in K & G, you may know the store there are a few in the Greater Philadelphia area. A store had just opened at the Jersey Shore I went in tried them & bought them. They were offered in a few colors black, brown and I forget the other color. The heel is about 3.5" and quite comfortable, wore them with a pair of long jeans for a late night run at the slots, even won enough to buy the sandals in the other picture.

rx

rxrenesis-- I just wanted to say THANKS for continuing to follow through on this thread's intended purpose: displaying your entire outfit for others to see and not showing pictures of just your shoes. 8)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I bought the wedges in K & G, you may know the store there are a few in the Greater Philadelphia area. A store had just opened at the Jersey Shore I went in tried them & bought them. They were offered in a few colors black, brown and I forget the other color. The heel is about 3.5" and quite comfortable, wore them with a pair of long jeans for a late night run at the slots, even won enough to buy the sandals in the other picture.

rx

K & G, huh? I'm trying to recall having seen any of those stores in my neck of the woods, but my mind draws a blank. What are their maximum sizes? Anything under say, 12 wide is pretty much useless to me. Sounds like you've had more success at the slots than I ever do. HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hey all. A few posts ago I showed a pair of boots I haven't done any pics with yet. Well the other day I got a leather corset from ebay and I thought I'd kill 2 birds with one stone. Here's the boots again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The first outfit is prolly a little more gothy, but something fun I wanted to try. And I might actually wear out the second outfit, but maybe with a black T under it. All comments are welcomed.

You would fit right in at a local mall in my area on a Friday night - all the kids are goth.

...mallgoth. Yet it's possible to find some real goths too...

Newfie- that's a great look, the first one!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I like the first one also. I'm not into goth myself but I think its a really cool and unique style. You might have just changed my mind. Can Goth and Christianity go together? I don't know that much about goth but what I've seen, some of it like the skulls and stuff is really not my thing. What exactly is goth about? O, I think the second one would look cool with a black T also.

real men wear heels

This is just my opinion, but I think the FIRST outfit works great. It's definitely the better of the two as it presents a cohesive medieval/renaissance/feudal gothic image, the corset merely being a piece of the entire renaissance whole.

The second outfit is a bit too "fetish" focused for me, as the jeans don't inherently complement the corset. The boots with the jeans work fine...but thats what this thread is all about...learning about which looks we like for ourselves and watching our tastes evolve.

Good job for staying focused on the entire outfit and not degrading this thread to photos of just shoes.

I say first one as well. The whole outfit presents a good goth image. And agreeing with KH, the corset compliments outfit 1 better. You certainly wouldn't look out of place in Camden with that outfit.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Nice look. How high is heel?

Very flat, so they're not no "shocking".The good thing is that they don't make any noise. I just wonder if they're still too "weird" for the unexpecting person (like my mom).

I was considering going to se my mom like this. You think she'll freak ?8)

Hey! Looking forward to seeing you in CPH next weekend. :unsure:

I wonder how long it will take your mom to realize what you are wearing, if she does at all? The dark hose/socks blend well with the shoes. If I was you, I would try not to say anything about the shoes unless she brings up the topic first. Then if she brings up the topic first, explain that you didn't think the shoes were that big of a deal and therefore didn't feel the need to explain anything. If she doesn't say something first, don't say anything at all. Just keep wearing them on separate occasions until she finally brings up the subject at which point you could use the same explanation, "I didn't think the shoes were big enough of a deal to justify a special explanation. They're just part of my look and style." But that's just how I would do it...realizing that there are various ways to achieve similar effects.

Hey! Looking forward to seeing you in CPH next weekend. :unsure:

I wonder how long it will take your mom to realize what you are wearing, if she does at all? The dark hose/socks blend well with the shoes. If I was you, I would try not to say anything about the shoes unless she brings up the topic first. Then if she brings up the topic first, explain that you didn't think the shoes were that big of a deal and therefore didn't feel the need to explain anything. If she doesn't say something first, don't say anything at all. Just keep wearing them on separate occasions until she finally brings up the subject at which point you could use the same explanation, "I didn't think the shoes were big enough of a deal to justify a special explanation. They're just part of my look and style." But that's just how I would do it...realizing that there are various ways to achieve similar effects.

Exactly how I would do it. She WOULD mention it though, but I have a good "excuse".8)

Well I did visit my mom in my flat pumps. Unfortunately she didn't seem to notice when I arrived, so I just took them off and went in. After a while she asked me if I wanted to have lunch at a restaurant nearby and I thought "ouch", but I said yes. Just before we had to leave she saw my shoes in the hall and ask why on earth I was wearing womens shoes. I told her it was something I was trying out, because normally my high arches makes me wear shoes one size too big, which is totally true, even though it wasn't the real reason. I asked her if it looked too weird and she said that it did look a bit strange. We talked a bit more about the shoes as we went to the restaurant, but that was basically it. Not bad.