Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hi NewfieGuy, completely contrary to you I'm a tall long legged 1.90 m guy with a leptosome posture. My problem are my long legs and your problem are your short legs. At least you are the better candidate for wearing high heels, they are nearly a must for you 8) But in my opinion you shouldn't wear such long shirts. They are ruining all the benefits of your heels. In your place I would wear short and narrow shirts and long flared jeans. With me it's quite opposite: I should wear short skinny jeans (what I'm doing with pleasure) and long shirts (what I'm not doing because of my beloved navel piercing *g*) Sometimes I'm pondering if I don't appear on high heels to others on the street as a giant. Especially when I'm meeting small girls with flip-flops. At least I'm not responsible for their dull footwear ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Thought I would include this Vintage Aldo Fallai for Armani picture depicting a woman wearing a suit with pumps...evidence IMHO that with the proper slim fitting suit, a man could pull off heels as well. The flare cut pants are also making a comeback now too.

That is sooo wrong! Those guys should be wearing pumps!!!!!!!

real men wear heels

Antonio M. G. from Hot Boots website [well, I know it's above all a gay site, but who cares?]:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Boots: A. F. Vandeborst, Italy, 3" heels. After a short googling, I got a clue that there may be a mistake: the designer could be A. F. Vandevorst, and his site: http://www.afvandevorst.be . Visit the "Fetish" section for women. Frankly, I don't know why it was called "Fetish" as all shoes are vanilla to me, and yeah- they're mostly very stylish. Men's shoes aren't worth paying a visit IMHO- regular boring vanilla stuff. [Oh, and what are bras doing in the men's Nightfall section? ;)]

These pics are very important to me, because they made me discover the whole "men in high heels" movement and seek lots of info about it. Who knows if I'd find HHMP, and of course get into heels later, if I didn't look at these photos? Very convincing look IMO.

Hi Elegant,

I have a pair of similar boots. They are slip on boots from Evans/Essence with slightly higher heels. I got them from UK-Ebay in size 9. I had never thought that an UK 9 could match to my EU 44/45 size. The truth: they are even a little bit too wide for me.

In my opinion NEXT has the better styles. But it doesnt help if the size is wrong!

As for my modified Essences, they're simmilar too 8). They're here: http://elegant.fotosik.pl/albumy/219242.html - along with my oxfords.

Me wearing them:

Posted Image

I know that my hair was in terrible state, and the glasses were ugly as hell :unsure:. Now, I've got better ones and I had a haircut recently.

The next one:

Posted Image

One of the sexier [iMHO] pics in my gallery. I wore this artificial fur out in the winter with knee-high low-heeled boots, and got some compliments, too.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

As for my modified Essences, they're simmilar too :unsure:. They're here: http://elegant.fotosik.pl/albumy/219242.html - along with my oxfords.

Me wearing them:

Posted Image

I know that my hair was in terrible state, and the glasses were ugly as hell :boxing:. Now, I've got better ones and I had a haircut recently

Don't care for your hairs, in my opinion they are quite nice. I like your outfit!

Like you I'm not a fan of glasses. But I know that I am short sighted - it's time for me to wear spectacles at least during car driving. I have no better idea than your style. Do you know a better one?

But I'm much more interested in your shoe modifications, sometimes I'm doing also "home craftwork" 8)

Hey all, I did a bit of lite shopping recently, nothing major in shoes, But I did a pic of a new outfit I got, with my Nine West pointed toe stiletto ankel boots, I think they're my fave for this outfit. Hope you like, but all comments are welcomed.

Posted Image

But I'm much more interested in your shoe modifications, sometimes I'm doing also "home craftwork" 8)

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments!

As for shoe modification, it was just an ordinary heel swap. Nothing more and nothing less :unsure:.

NewfieGuyInHeels: Great pic, my friend! I must admit to being more than a tad jealous since I love Nine West but they don't go up to size 13. May you enjoy your boots for a long time.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments!

As for shoe modification, it was just an ordinary heel swap. Nothing more and nothing less 8).

Do you mean the exchange of heel tips? After having won an ebay auction on a collection of heel tips for 10 euros I'm doing all this work myself without the help of a cobbler. You are learning much about the construction of high heels and you are saving a lot of money. My classical 4'' slip on overknees got their new heel tips within 2 minutes for the cost of less than one euro. Not bad.

Sorry, sometimes I tend to forget the original theme ...

Do you mean the exchange of heel tips?

No, I mean entire heels. I've done this with my both pairs- ankle boots and oxfords. I wear the latter frequently and have no trouble with new heels at all.

I bought them in a Evans store in the sales earlier this year for £40, I was a bit worried about peoples reaction because they are very noticable, but since I started wearing them I have had lots of positive feedback. I was sat out side the tate britain and a lady said she liked my boots and would like to take a photo and she emailed be them back to me.

Hey, your body and face is very simmilar to mine! I think that white boots don't go well with a blue outfit though. I guess you could wear a bright top, or don black boots instead. But hey, that's just my opinion.

alistair: I like the pic that lady took a lot. For whatever it's worth, I think the pairing of your all blue outfit with the white boots worked perfectly. You coordinated everything very well. More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

My Girlfriend and I went out to eat last night. Not a fancy place, but we kinda like to get a little dressy just to make it more fun. Here's a pic of the outfit I wore, and my newest boots that she helped pick out for me. They're a 3 inch thicker blade heel, got them from Sears. As always, all comments are welcome.

Posted Image

Posted Image

For the record, my gf was looking Beautiful (as always) in a green sweater, black dress pants with faint vertical lines in the fabric, and Shiny black (not patent) pointed toe pumps with a 3 inch chrome stiletto heel...... My favorite shoes of her's, I guess I'll have to get a pic of them to show all of you.

"I Make it look effortless???" wow... Thanks SQ. That really means alot to me. Considdering I remember when I first started wearing heels out I really fussed over what to wear with them. And to be honest, I still do at times. which makes your compliment mean even more to me. However I should pass most of the credit to my wonderful gf. She helps me find good outfits, and the shirts I'm wearing in the last 2 pics I've posted were picked out by her.

Yesterday we were out and about and we went to a thrift/bargain/surplus type store that's here in town. And after some browsing we came across these....

Posted Image

I kind of liked them, and she said to try them on, which I did, a tight fit, but I ended up likeing them too much to put back, they are real leather, so I'm hoping they'll stretch with wear. They kind of remind me of cheaper New Rocks (No offence Chris LOL) So it'll be fun trying to find something to wear with them. They don't look like a dressy kind of boot to me. But any ideas would be welcomed.