Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

rxrenesis: Interesting shoes there. I had no ideas someone was still making espadrilles, shoes straight out of the 70's. I remember having a pair back in the day, hardly exciting to me, but back then, just about all the girls and women wore 'em. Ahh! Those were the days! Heh!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

rxrenesis: Interesting shoes there. I had no ideas someone was still making espadrilles, shoes straight out of the 70's. I remember having a pair back in the day, hardly exciting to me, but back then, just about all the girls and women wore 'em. Ahh! Those were the days! Heh!

70's ?? Nah, they're still here,dude. I had a pair in the late 90's.

http://www.halens.se/PromotionPage.aspx?pid=219

I got to wear my espadrilles today yipee!!

rx

Relly Nice (",)

70´s 80´s 90´s -------> espadrilles never go out off fassion..

I like them Rxrenesis... Looks great.

I thinks to it´s great shoes to!

http://www.espadrillesetc.com/

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

Thanks gang. If you have a Bass outlet store near you check it out that's were I got them only up to sz11 though. For once I remembered my digi cam. The jeans were rather long and the espadrilles (3" heel) kept the bottoms clean LOL. rx

Pumps: Impressive! Most impressive! I especially liked how you coordinated your outfits in both pictures. Absolutely brilliant! I'll definitely have to try that myself sometime. I love your mondo smart look! Bravo to you, my friend!

Pumps, I like the red outfit the best. The detail work on the toes of the gray/black pair look a little to "busy" for my taste. Have you ever worn the red pair out and about in public? By the way, have you ever crossed paths with Trolldeg? It appears to me that you two might have something in common -- both having nice collections of heels.

Pumps: Impressive! Most impressive! I especially liked how you coordinated your outfits in both pictures. Absolutely brilliant! I'll definitely have to try that myself sometime. I love your mondo smart look! Bravo to you, my friend!

Thanks Jeff. Yeah I do think the red shirt shows that there more thought to the outfit, than just shocking pumps:smile:

Pumps, I like the red outfit the best. The detail work on the toes of the gray/black pair look a little to "busy" for my taste. Have you ever worn the red pair out and about in public? By the way, have you ever crossed paths with Trolldeg? It appears to me that you two might have something in common -- both having nice collections of heels.

I think that a lot of us have that in common:smile:

I have not met Trolldeg

No streetheeling in either pair as so far they hurt my feet pretty bad. I'm gonna keep wearing them in the hope that they're fit better and if they do, I'll definetely wear them in London.

Thanks Jeff. Yeah I do think the red shirt shows that there more thought to the outfit, than just shocking pumps:smile:

Shocking? Well, that depends on your point of view. I've worn red, hell, red patent in public and never got a rise out of anyone. As for the other shoes, could you tell us more about them? They look very interesting.

Shocking? Well, that depends on your point of view. I've worn red, hell, red patent in public and never got a rise out of anyone. As for the other shoes, could you tell us more about them? They look very interesting.

Well, I think red 4" pumps are loud even for women, but we all love'em don't we ? I think walking outside in these I would get a lot of attention, so I was saving that for London.

The black ones are a bit weird. They have all these small straps on the front, which I think is good, so they don't look like "ordinary" womens shoes.

Pumps Hello to my WHM 2008 roommate. I see you are getting daring there with the red pumps, which I happen to love BTW. I like how you matched it with the red shirt and therefore paid attention to color coordination--an important element of style.

I can't say I'd ever personally do red pumps, unless I was going for some 80's flashback style, with lots of color, oversized shirts, skinny colored pants...

But that is just me and you look comfortable in your pic, tastefully put together, and I totally encourage you to wear those pumps out!

Can't wait until London....Shoreditch/Hoxton/Brick Lane/Boom Box....here we come!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Pumps Hello to my WHM 2008 roommate. I see you are getting daring there with the red pumps, which I happen to love BTW. I like how you matched it with the red shirt and therefore paid attention to color coordination--an important element of style.

I can't say I'd ever personally do red pumps, unless I was going for some 80's flashback style, with lots of color, oversized shirts, skinny colored pants...

But that is just me and you look comfortable in your pic, tastefully put together, and I totally encourage you to wear those pumps out!

Can't wait until London....Shoreditch/Hoxton/Brick Lane/Boom Box....here we come!

I hear you. I hope I will be able to break the red ones in so I can wear them in London. So far they hurting my little toe.

I hear what youre saying about red pumps, but If we go out in London I think it would be cool to see the reaction. At home I will stick to the modest colors.

I hear you. I hope I will be able to break the red ones in so I can wear them in London. So far they hurting my little toe.

I hear what youre saying about red pumps, but If we go out in London I think it would be cool to see the reaction. At home I will stick to the modest colors.

Of course, I can't wait to see the reactions either. :smile:

The black ones are a bit weird. They have all these small straps on the front, which I think is good, so they don't look like "ordinary" womens shoes.

Posted Image

I don't think they're at all weird. The straps makes those shoes stand out in terms of style. Most unique if I do say so myself. Bravo to you and your excellent taste. Those shoes aren't ordinary, they're extraordinary! However, I think they'd work much better with dress pants as part of an outfit one would wear to a party of societial setting. Just a thought.

Hit a small jackpot on the one arm bandit and thought I'd pick up another pair of strappy sandals. Had to run into the office and thought I'd wear them. Building was deserted. They are quite comfortable.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Couple of closer shots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Time for the pedicure again sorry.

rx

Posted Image

Today:

London T-shirt

necklace with ornament engraved with hieroglyphics

Hugo Boss Jeans

Cloak vest--with white details in the four pockets

Stuart Weitzman pumps

Posted Image

Today:

London T-shirt

Hugo Boss Jeans

Stuart Weitzman pumps

Looking good,K :smile:

Posted Image

Today:

London T-shirt

Hugo Boss Jeans

Stuart Weitzman pumps

Not bad, my friend! Not bad at all! Looks pretty good! Thumbs up!