Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Autumn is finally here. So I spent some time on shopping. The result: a poncho and some amazing leather leggins in dark grey. A pure statement piece. Initially I was looking for some boots, but I ended buying these two key pieces ;-)

I am going out for sushi tonight, meeting a former female coworker who knows about my fashion style, but hasn´t seen me in heels yet 8-)

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

Edited by ANDROgenius
  • Like 2

Here is my look from today. I am in love with my poncho :-) I think it will be my signature piece this season. 

Let´s look what reaction I will get :happy:  Going out on monday was a great experience. My female coworker liked my look very much. And she was even a little bit jealous when she touched the amazing quality of my new leather leggings.

My advise is: start with heels that are easy to walk in. Spend a little bit  of time on matching your look and then go out! 

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023_2.jpg

IMG_0024_2.jpg

• Like 2

Once again, well done! The contrast between your jeans and boots is amazing! Your sense of style is tremendous!

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

ANDROgenius,

Great boots. What brand and where did you get them?

The boots are from Boss from the Boss Orange line. They are a little bit older - I think from 2012/2013 and are called "Marjise". I bought them in the end of season sales and forgot them, because at this time I had nothing really matching. But now with my new poncho I have all I need.

ANDROgenius,

Great boots. What brand and where did you get them?

The boots are from Boss from the Boss Orange line. They are a little bit older - I think from 2012/2013 and are called "Marjise". I bought them in the end of season sales and forgot them, because at this time I had nothing really matching. But now with my new poncho I have all I need.

Dang, your screen name surely fits your amazing style!  Love those boots stud.  Don

A poncho! Hmm! Intriguing! I wonder if that would pair well with a skirt? I might have to give that a try!

A poncho! Hmm! Intriguing! I wonder if that would pair well with a skirt? I might have to give that a try!

It does pair quite well with a skirt - that's why I initially bought a poncho, as I saw it in an advertising campaign from a German fashion brand. I've taken a couple of snaps from their current advertising video, which also features the poncho + skirt combination:

poncho-skirt_zpsff6izvlr.jpg

• Like 2

It does pair quite well with a skirt - that's why I initially bought a poncho, as I saw it in an advertising campaign from a German fashion brand. I've taken a couple of snaps from their current advertising video, which also features the poncho + skirt combination:

poncho-skirt_zpsff6izvlr.jpg

Very nice! I like the hat too! Tops off that outfit perfectly!

Here is my look from today. I am in love with my poncho :-) I think it will be my signature piece this season. 

Let´s look what reaction I will get :happy:  Going out on monday was a great experience. My female coworker liked my look very much. And she was even a little bit jealous when she touched the amazing quality of my new leather leggings.

My advise is: start with heels that are easy to walk in. Spend a little bit  of time on matching your look and then go out! 

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023_2.jpg

IMG_0024_2.jpg

glad to see you put those boots to use.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Hi folks,

hope you are all fine. The last weeks were very busy, but today I have some off-time ;-) So I just wanted to say thank you to all of you and provide some inspiration. Same shirt, same grey leather legging - by the way these days my absolute favorite statement piece - and same scarf. Plus: as I am dressing a little bit more formal a blazer. So which look/combination do you folks prefer?

Look 1: knee high boots & wool blend blazer
Look 2: suede booties & velvet blazer

FullSizeRender (9).jpg

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

FullSizeRender (11).jpg

FullSizeRender (10).jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ANDROgenius said:

So which look/combination do you folks prefer?

FullSizeRender (9).jpg

FullSizeRender (10).jpg

From the front, I love the look of the tall boots, but from the back I kind of like the short ones.  It had never occurred to me that there would be that much difference from front to back.  However both outfits are fantastic and the heels are great.  Personally I lean toward the tall boots and showing them off.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

5 hours ago, ANDROgenius said:
... boots vs. booties ?   

Personally, I liked the booties more. The shaft of the knee high boots looks a little baggy on you (not at the top, just around the middle of the shaft), which I personally don't like. I like knee-high boots to basically cling to my leg. If they are too baggy, I let my cobbler adjust them. Doesn't work for all boots, sometimes he also tells me that this will be quite a lot of work, but he even himself noted once that "wow, they really look much better".

Also because of the suede, I think that the booties match very well with the black jacket. I am always just not so sure whether to put the jeans over the edge of the ankle bootie or stuff it inside. Most of the time I wear the jeans over the booties.

Are these Louboutins? Just curious. Buffalo produced some booties for a while that also had a red sole, but I am not sure whether they still make them.

9 hours ago, ANDROgenius said:
Hi folks,

hope you are all fine. The last weeks were very busy, but today I have some off-time ;-) So I just wanted to say thank you to all of you and provide some inspiration. Same shirt, same grey leather legging - by the way these days my absolute favorite statement piece - and same scarf. Plus: as I am dressing a little bit more formal a blazer. So which look/combination do you folks prefer?

FullSizeRender (9).jpg

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

FullSizeRender (11).jpg

FullSizeRender (10).jpg

Well, both looks are really amazing!  You take good care of yourself, and really make those boots and jeans look great.  I prefer the killer boots though, but the booties are great also.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, freestyle75 said:

Personally, I liked the booties more. The shaft of the knee high boots looks a little baggy on you (not at the top, just around the middle of the shaft), which I personally don't like. I like knee-high boots to basically cling to my leg. If they are too baggy, I let my cobbler adjust them. Doesn't work for all boots, sometimes he also tells me that this will be quite a lot of work, but he even himself noted once that "wow, they really look much better".

Also because of the suede, I think that the booties match very well with the black jacket. I am always just not so sure whether to put the jeans over the edge of the ankle bootie or stuff it inside. Most of the time I wear the jeans over the booties.

Are these Louboutins? Just curious. Buffalo produced some booties for a while that also had a red sole, but I am not sure whether they still make them.

The booties are from Buffalo. These boots are a real deal. Great leather, nice heel and super easy to walk in. The only downside is, that they have a PU sole. I think you can still buy them at Buffalo stores. And if you find them online: they run quite small. So taking the next size up will be the better choice. 

11 hours ago, ANDROgenius said:

The booties are from Buffalo. they run quite small. So taking the next size up will be the better choice. 

With Buffalo I am a bit torn. I do have two pairs of Buffalo boots, one in size 41 (creme colored sole) and another one in size 42 (red colored sole).

I will definitely get rid of the size 42 ones, as they are running way too big. On the other hand, the size 41 are a tad too small, but manageable. With the Buffalo's, I seem to fall inbetween the two sizes they offer, so I am better off with different brand shoes. Although I fully agree that at least those pairs made in Brazil are of an extremely good quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys... long time no new Freestyle pictures. I setup my photo home studio, consisting of two flashes + photo umbrellas on light tripods, my trusted Nikon D3 with remote flash commander and connected it to my Mac for tethered, self-timer shooting. The reason why I did these photos was because I am currently having a conversation with one of the forum's members on a jacket by Burberry I just bought, and which I am not too sure about. I like the material and details (it really feels nice and is made extremely well), but due to its peplum cut, it makes one appear much broader than usual. So I am torn whether I should keep it, although I like it quite a lot. It just doesn't seem to fit to the rest of what I am wearing.

As I had setup all that equipment, I thought: Why not do a couple of more pics? So, here they are. First the ones without the Burberry jacket, then the ones with it. I would really appreciate your comments, especially on that jacket.

First outfit: Inspred by Olivia Palermo. I am like the fat version of her, plus I just realized that the coated trousers I am wearing are quite a lot darker bordeaux red than hers.

01_fell_zpsmhe8uab7.jpg

Real rabbit fur vest by Sly 010, sweater by s.Oliver, trousers by s.Oliver, boots by Giampaolo Viozzi.

Outfit No. 2:

02_rock_zpsmsippjtz.jpg

Blouse by Esprit, Skirt by Dorothea Schumacher, leggings by Isabel Marant, Boots by Ch. Louboutin.

Outfit No. 3: How to wear a patent skirt halfway gracefully as a guy:

06_mini_zpsnxhumxwd.jpg

Striped sweater by Stefanel, skirt by Hallhuber, Leggings still by Isabel Marant, suede boots by Michael Kors. Idea: Offsetting the sexed-up patent leather skirt by natural materials. Don't go too high with the boots, and try to avoid knee-high or even overknee boots. Unless you are earning money with it, then it's ok ;)

Outfit No. 4: How a typical winter outfit could look like.

08_daunenjacke_zps3nnuby7o.jpg

Down jacket by Esprit (altered in the bust area by my tailor), turtleneck by s.Oliver, Satin-Skirt by Hallhuber, leggings by Isabel Marant, Boots by A.F. Vandevorst.

Now to the pictures with the Burberry jacket.

Outfit No. 5: Combining a skirt

03_burberry_rock_zpsycxxss7g.jpg

Jacket by Burberry, Turtleneck by s.Oliver, Skirt by Asos, Leggings by Isabel Marant, boots by Ch. Louboutin.

Outfit No. 6: Jeans.

04_jeans_zpssuogauit.jpg

Turtleneck by s.Oliver, Jeans by Tommy Hilfiger, booties by Prada.

Outfit No. 7: Glamour

05_satinhose_zpsnzcgiqd3.jpg

Satin blouse by Darling Harbor, Trousers by Paco Rabanne, booties (not visible) by Zara.

So... what do you think?

• Like 7

WOW! All your outfits look sensational! The Burberry jacket with the turtleneck, skirt and Louboutin boots is my favorite, that one is terrific! Your fashion style is incredible! Bravo to you!

• Like 1

Freestyle75,

I normally don't comment much on stuff here, but I thought looks 2, 3, 4 and 5 were so good, something needed to be said.  My wife, sitting beside me, also kept commenting on how good those outfits looked, especially outfit 5.  Well done!

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.