Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

• 4 weeks later...

Not so cold today, so ankle boots.

First time on the streets with stilettos, a bit challenging but I'm managing. They're 10cm high, 1cm more than my highest before in public, so it's a win :) 

These boots have soft leather, it adds a lot to the confort, other boots I have with lower heels are more stiff and feel less comfortable.

Love the feeling anyway.

image.thumb.png.443a156d3ef1d7a3e6233e666e6c39b9.pngimage.thumb.png.0751d7b7b72c9e5896c753a90e1f28ee.png

Edited by flavio
  • Like 7

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2023 at 10:55 AM, mlroseplant said:

I'm trying to figure out just exactly where one would wear such an outfit.

Perhaps when taking pictures to post in a thread about 'freestyle fashion' on a forum about high heels?  Does everything have to be 'street wear'?

So just for a bit of fun.

If the concensus of opinion is that these images aren't appropriate for this site I'll take them down. (had forgotten how staid things were here).

7 hours ago, StockingTop said:

Perhaps when taking pictures to post in a thread about 'freestyle fashion' on a forum about high heels?  Does everything have to be 'street wear'?

So just for a bit of fun.

If the consensus of opinion is that these images aren't appropriate for this site I'll take them down. (had forgotten how staid things were here).

Such decisions are above my pay grade, and as we've discovered many times, this ain't a democracy, so consensus is irrelevant. I personally do not care about whether the above images are appropriate or not, I just had to give you a good poke in the ribs about them. And yes, we are boring here. And yes, you WILL have fun, dammit! 😆

• Like 2

On 12/22/2023 at 10:56 AM, mlroseplant said:

Such decisions are above my pay grade, and as we've discovered many times, this ain't a democracy, so consensus is irrelevant. I personally do not care about whether the above images are appropriate or not, I just had to give you a good poke in the ribs about them. And yes, we are boring here. And yes, you WILL have fun, dammit! 😆

It is a democracy but not an "Adult content only" website.

A certain amount of decency should not have to be requested. It should be a given that this is a public website, and out of respect for each other, you just dont expose yourself publicly.

Stockingtops images have only just been seen by me. The auto-moderation took care of them. And rightfully so, they were very inappropriate. He wouldn't go out shopping like that; he wouldn't walk past a school dressed like that, so don't do it here.

Common decency and don't turn the website into something it's not intended for have only ever been my focus.

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

15 hours ago, Tech said:

It is a democracy but not an "Adult content only" website.

A certain amount of decency should not have to be requested. It should be a given that this is a public website, and out of respect for each other, you just dont expose yourself publicly.

Stockingtops images have only just been seen by me. The auto-moderation took care of them. And rightfully so, they were very inappropriate. He wouldn't go out shopping like that; he wouldn't walk past a school dressed like that, so don't do it here.

Common decency and don't turn the website into something it's not intended for have only ever been my focus.

I sometimes forget that we have a lot of eyes on us, perhaps we could call them "Silent Eyes." It does often seem that there are only 6 people who are paying attention at any given time, but @Bubba136's observations would suggest otherwise.

In addition to concerns about the type of material that will get us labeled  as a adult-only site, the fact is, I would really like it if we tried our best not to look silly. We have a hard enough time out there in the real world as it is.

• Thanks 1

This is from Thursday just as I started building my Lego Concorde, and as of this post I am 13 hours into the build.

And yes, the quality is creamy shit on a crusty bread roll, but this was an attempt, shall we say.

20240104_135311.jpg

• Like 4

On 12/28/2023 at 7:57 PM, Tech said:

you just dont expose yourself publicly.

All you could see was my legs, what was I 'exposing'?

I'll just say this and leave you to your machinations.

Heels are sexy, especially on the end of a well turned leg. Why not on a thread called 'freestyle fashion' explore some of the boundaries? I don't regard what I posted as adult content, far from it. You see more exposed on peak time tv.

I'm convinced I've seen racier pics on this site that have passed uncensored but I don't have time to find/link to them now, since day one on this site I've felt singled out and I'm not sure why?

You be you and I'll be me and I know who'll be happier...

Stay staid guys !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StockingTop said:

All you could see was my legs, what was I 'exposing'?

I'll just say this and leave you to your machinations.

Heels are sexy, especially on the end of a well turned leg. Why not on a thread called 'freestyle fashion' explore some of the boundaries? I don't regard what I posted as adult content, far from it. You see more exposed on peak time tv.

I'm convinced I've seen racier pics on this site that have passed uncensored but I don't have time to find/link to them now, since day one on this site I've felt singled out and I'm not sure why?

You be you and I'll be me and I know who'll be happier...

Stay staid guys !

I think you fundamentally misunderstand what this site is all about. It's not that your photos are technically inappropriate in any sort of legal sense, but the boundaries you are pushing are irrelevant to us. We are trying to change society one person at a time. You are playing dress-up in front of the mirror. There's nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't really fit well with this site. We're simply not pushing "raciness" in any way. We are about practical advice, general fashion advice, and stories about interacting with the public as guys in heels, and hopefully gaining some acceptance as such. I hope I don't come off as a jackass, I'm just trying to put the issue in perspective, calmly. I can't say that I speak for everybody here, but I know I speak for quite a few.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with skyheels.  I like the boots. I have a pair of Nine West boots just like those that I have been “living in” the past few weeks. It’s hard to telll exactly what you are wearing from the picture.  I can’t really tell if the top is a long shirt or a dress.  If you don’t get the job, it will not be because of the way you are dressed.  

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

7 hours ago, Shyheels said:

If they don’t, I doubt it would be because of your footwear. Those boots look very presentable. 

Thanks, I also think they're quite conservative as heels but noticeable somehow.

5 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

I agree with skyheels.  I like the boots. I have a pair of Nine West boots just like those that I have been “living in” the past few weeks. It’s hard to telll exactly what you are wearing from the picture.  I can’t really tell if the top is a long shirt or a dress.  If you don’t get the job, it will not be because of the way you are dressed.  

It's a long wool shirt. My wife borrowed it from me to use as a dress. Now you're giving me ideas...

I really love those boots, classy, comfy, sturdy, warm.

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

It’s evening now in France - how did the interview go?

Very well, they should make an offer. I'll let you know as soon as it comes to a deal.

I had prevented the recruiter that I'm non-binary beforehand so they were informed.

Anyway, it's not usual...

On 1/26/2024 at 5:15 AM, Shyheels said:

Glad to hear it went well!

It went well but I was not retained. Technical reasons, not related to footwear.

I'm not unemployed so this is not a sad story, it was a try to change for better. Anyway, job interviews in heels are a lot more fun.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, flavio said:

It went well but I was not retained. Technical reasons, not related to footwear.

I'm not unemployed so this is not a sad story, it was a try to change for better. Anyway, job interviews in heels are a lot more fun.

It’s always good to keep looking around for possibilities. Maybe something even better is waiting around the corner

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Today's shoes. It's sunny so I want to shine.

These are Asos' . Unfortunatelly too much plastic but it looks very good on feet and goes perfectly with jeans. It's falling appart because well beaten up but I like it too much to just throw away.

I have the same model in black. Interesting facts about these Asos:

- red ones are man made upper with rubber soles, threads undoing in some parts. Made in China. Cobbler doesn't want to repair anything.

- black ones have leather upper with synthetic soles, threads in perfect shape. Made in India. Cobbler already repaired soles and heel caps.

image.thumb.png.5817761ac3dcacbf5a810cad21367d86.png

On 1/1/2024 at 2:29 AM, Gige said:

Happy New Year!

FAD3CFDB-7FCD-4832-B7C5-F2EE1FF82B42.jpeg

I didn't  see this before, better to have a good late answer than nothing because it *needs* an answer.

These boots are jaw dropping and the whole outfit is beautiful and classy. I'm jealous.

Hope your year is going well passed two months already ;) Keep up the good taste. 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 6:56 AM, StockingTop said:

You probably have, I gaurantee it, I cannot be everywhere, all of the time, but you may now find those images are now all gone.

Your comment is like blaming a police force with only 1 policeman for being unable to deal with every crime, only yours? Zero good admins left, and no decent moderators who are not power-crazy nutters, so it's only me now...

The 2 people I could actually trust as mod/admin don't have the time anymore... All the others were crazy and had to be banned.

I can only deal with what I see when I see it. It's just a matter of timing. Nobody singles you out specifically, but your username is a red flag to a website that does not want images of crotches appearing. It literally screams, "My content is likely to need moderating"...

If your groin is visible, then you have gone too far.

I hope that helps in some way. I just want people to get along, not post anything inappropriate, and enjoy themselves. That's it.

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!