Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Thank you for the lovely comments. I actually went out on my own last night! I put my boots on, walked down the stairs, out to my car on the drive (parents bedroom is at the front of the house, if they were awake at 3am, they may have heard someone in heels), and went to a quite place I know. When I got there, my plan was to get out the car and walk around using the excuse of getting out the car for a cigarette. It was great, even though no one was around it felt good. I saw one car, but that road is all national speed limit, so I doubt whoever was driving was looking at me, especially my feet. Anyway, I still found myself hiding behind my car when I saw head lights. I'm going to do the same tonight, probably a bit earlier than last night, with or without my girl. I'm more confident now, and it feels great.

Anton:-)

Those brown boots sure look good with that outfit and those pants. A great combination for you.

Daz:-)

It's so great to finally put a face with a name and I like those pointies. You wear them well. Any chance of seeing the rest of the boots?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks so much Dawn HH, I liked those boots since i bought them, that day i had to wait almost 1 hour before to get home, a long waiting and i was so anxious to try them again, this was the first outift i tried with them, and i liked a lot!

Daz, your boots are awesome, would be great to see more of them if you have a chance thanks for sharing!

*Here's another picture, with black zip boots, have a good week!. -Anton.

Posted Image

I went out in these and these on Monday night, first time I've really worn them, especially in my neighbourhood. They are ankle boots from Faith, and the heel is about 4.5".

I decided to just go all out and wear the highest, noisiest heels I have. And walking with my girlfriend, gave me more confidence, but we didn't meet anyone thankfully, because I'm not quite ready for that yet.

And last night, I went out in my new boots with a shorter (about 2") heel because I'm not used to walking in 4.5" heels, and I have to admit they hurt my feet the previous night.

Still! Getting there! Yay!

Walking with the girlfriend is always an excellent support. Gives a lot of confidence. My first time heeling was with my ex. It made a great difference, she made me realize that most of the fears were in my head!

i said this a thousand times and will say it again to the ones who havent read as this has been agreed with many times. when i was with my ex gf, my confidence outdoors in heels was boosted by 10000% asthe image given from walking with your gf in heels gives the following 2 impressions 1. you slash the 'gay' idea out of everyones head cos your in hand with a girl 2. people see that your gf doesnt mind and still finds you attractive etc, therefore why should anyone else care works a million wonders, sadly something i dont have the advantage of at the moment. current gf thinks heels are a female only privelidge daz

Daz! I know what you mean about having a girl with you. I still don't have the confidence to go out during the day, but I've been heeling late at night with my girl 3 nights this week. I hope to do more soon, but my sister is getting married this weekend, so I think any street heeling is out until next week. Anyway, once I get used to going out in them, and stop worrying about the noise they make, I'll feel easier about getting out in public. All seems a bit far away, but, as with many things in life, I won't stop until I get to where I want to be. I'll happy talk to anyone about this, so catch me on MSN or the like for a chat!

I would have loved to have been able to wear my Faith ankle boots with a 4.5" heel to her wedding. However, I think I'd probably have been disowned.

Anyway, my girlfriend has kindly taken a few pictures of me in heels here. I wore the trousers and jeans that I would match with those heels, and I hope they look as good as I think they do.

When talking about men in heels, some men want people to notice their footwear, and to an extent I want to be noticed. I want people to notice how good I look, or even how nice my boots are. To this end, I'm one of those people that would rather hide the heels under my trousers, rather than tuck my jeans into my knee high boots.

I'm more worried about what my family would think of me, as I care so much about them and I just couldn't face hurting them with something they probably wouldn't be able to accept.

I'm still struggling to get used to walking outside in the dead of night with lots of noise coming from my heels. I was thinking about putting rubber tips on the heels of my more noisey boots, but this would change the angle of the boot, and... well, is it worth it? I mean, in a busy town centre it's common place to hear someone in heels, the difference is if someone sees that you are wearing something out of the ordinary.

I'm tired, and I have Flu. :D I need hugs.

DaveFry:-) A very nice collection of boots from your pics. I'm like you---I would rather wear my heels under my long jeans than on the outside. When I first started streetheeling, I had rubber tips put on my boots in place of the noisy plastic heel tips. After a few pairs, I figured---"What the heck"! And after that when I got a new pair of boots, I wore them, out of the box, with the noisy plastic tips out in public. Now, I don't change the tips unless they wear out and need to be changed. So they make noise, who cares. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi, haven't posted recently but thought it was about timeto make my contribution to this freestyle fashion thread:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lcy01/detail?.dir=b9ea&.dnm=d9a1re2.jpg

The boots only have a 1.5" wedge heel but I do like them! I have't yet been out wearing this as it does push the boat - maybe on the weekend though! I'll post some pics of my pointy boots sometime soon as well.

Nik

Hope the link works...

The link works just fine. Great to see another members face.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

NikkiHH--welcome to the world of showing your freestyle fashion pics to hhplace.org. I applaud your courage and the time it took for you to take, download, and upload the pics. Nice tasteful outfit. I think the boots with trousers would be easy to pull off. I'm sure with some confidence you could pull the look off with the skirt too.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

This thread has certainly created a buzz!

Here are a couple of new freestyling pics for you. Nothing really "different" per se, just a different variation of t-shirt (and different shoes).

In my new Clarks Pr!vo shoes:

Posted Image

I wore those shoes (with socks as it was cold) and jeans out on Saturday to town. I wore a yellow t-shirt and zip-up sweater/cardie for the top (not the t-shirt in the image).

In a new pair of ballet flats (patent - not leather patent) I bought on Saturday:

Posted Image

I was wearing this today around home and outside briefly. My girlfriend says that outfit looks cute on me! :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Robert Wow, you have the perfect slim figure to easily pull off heels in public. Thanks alot for the pic. To me it expresses a casual and relaxed attire in which you are comfortable publicly. Good for you.

Heel-D You know that song by the Vapors came to mind when I first saw your pic, "I'm turning Japanese...I think I'm turning Japanese...I really think so." I think that shirt has an edge to it that would desensitize others reactions to your heels. Glad you got priceless positive feedback from your GF too.

Heel-D You know that song by the Vapors came to mind when I first saw your pic, "I'm turning Japanese...I think I'm turning Japanese...I really think so." I think that shirt has an edge to it that would desensitize others reactions to your heels. Glad you got priceless positive feedback from your GF too.

I bought the T-shirt in Camden Town a year ago IIRC. I really liked it when I first laid eyes on it. It's certainly attention grabbing in a good way! :D I'm a T-shirt person too. My mum and my GF are always on at me for the amount of T-shirts, jeans, and shoes I own!

Heel-D--great post at the TFS! You emphasized the right points in yours post: the fashion aspects of wearing heels and the non-sexual aspect of wearing them as well. stilettogirl84 even came up with some recommendations, which is great. It shows that the public is developing a sincere interest in the idea of men in heels. I absolutely adore the bottom row, middle two recommendations she gave.

Heel-D:-) Great post that you put on the other Forum. Your ideas were perfectly put and quite explicit. One of the girls posted some great boot ideas there and I like them all. They would look good on a guy wearing the right outfit with them out in public, and this all coming from a gal. Cudos for her and cudos for you also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

TBH - I was expecting a barrage of "eews" but I'm pleasantly surprised so far. :D

Her suggestions certainly are food for thought.

Here's a picture I just posted on that thread of what boots and outfit I wore to work today:

Outfit:

Posted Image

(Blurry image and the jumper looks a bit crumpled - that mark is the mirror I think - but you get the idea!)

The boots I wore:

Posted Image

These are one the most comfortable pair of heeled boots I've worn. Leather uppers, purchased from Clarks, they're called Oprington. Great for public wearing and even better for work. I love 'em!

Well HeelD, if you call those almost flats as heeled boots, I will buy some for me and go street heeling. They have a very "traditional masculine" look. I'm sure I can go to work with them without any fear. And I don't consider myself a street heeler.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Heel-D:-) I AM a streetheeler and I can say without a doubt that that pair of boots can go anywhere at any time day or night and even to work without any problems what-so-ever. Enjoy them to the hilt. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

This is what I wore to work on Friday...

Posted Image

Here's one of the boots in question with my showing some heel. (I was lifting the pant leg a little)...

Posted Image

And these are the boots in their entirety...here.

I've worn this outfit a few times to work now with no problems. I like it. :D

I've also contributed this outfit to the heels for men thread on the Fashion Spot.

Wow, Heel-D. You wear those boots very well. I like how the chunky heel still retains enough an element of masculinity to be acceptable and even encouraged by the rest of the world. The toe box is also nice and round and currently considered "masculine" as well. Overall, a great "masculine" heel -- a great example of a perfect freestyle fashion outfit. Get your foot in the door with those, get people nodding their heads "yes", then later you can get the rest of your body through the door. Then if you are ever accidentally discovered in stilettos , people wont think anything of your personal style choice. They will already have come to accept you in heels.

Thanks kneehighs. :D

I really do like these boots. They're practical for work and being casual.

I just had this response on the Fashion Spot:

The ones heel-d are wearing are very realistic and don't look 'effiminate' as some guys are afraid of looking when they wear heels.

Very positive response. I can understand the stillettos not going down well, but chunkier heels are generally met with positivity.

I still stand by the fact that I like to wear stillettos occasionally and will continue to do so, but being accepted in boots like the above is amazing!

Heel-D--great post at the TFS! You emphasized the right points in yours post: the fashion aspects of wearing heels and the non-sexual aspect of wearing them as well. stilettogirl84 even came up with some recommendations, which is great. It shows that the public is developing a sincere interest in the idea of men in heels.

I absolutely adore the bottom row, middle two recommendations she gave.

I likewise loved the same two boots and in fact immediately posted the question asking the name of one of the two boots. I was ready to buy them. Unfortunaely, as she pointed out in her answer, the size range wasn't quite big enough. I think Zappos does a pretty good job of selling all the sizes the manufacurer makes, but unfortunately not everyone makes above a 10. (And I only need a 10.5 or 11.)