Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

On 3/23/2023 at 5:29 AM, NrthEastHeel said:

Ive been experimenting with colors and styles lately. Heres a few i put together. Im particularly liking reds, blacks and whites.

20230322_045649-2.jpg

2023-03-20_05-15-03-1.jpg

2023-03-15_04-06-01-1.jpg

Loving the red and black but the leopard print and black hits the mark spot on, fab look!

On 3/26/2023 at 7:24 PM, AlexC94 said:

This was my outfit from a few weeks ago. 7 inch platform heels from Pleaser, latex biker jacket from cathouse clothing. Also had a corset on underneath my shirt.

IMG_20230304_105744_113.webp

Keep doing a double take while flicking through the "who's bought new boots" thread and seeing your picture of these pleaser boots on there. Absolutely awsome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2023 at 1:47 AM, AlexC94 said:

Outfit photo from last week. I didn't fall over but 8 inch platform heels and a sloped street do not mix.

IMG_20230513_014619_(450_x_1000_pixel).jpg

Sloped streets are a devil, likewise cobbles. You're still in one piece though so success!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Joe, your tan stilettos are lovely. You and I seem too share a love for the classic high stiletto pump. I especially love that you enjoy your high heels in public.

I finally received my Hey Si Mey 14cm pumps and I love them. I will post photos when I find a way to reduce the size to an acceptable level for this forum. I believe you said that you too had these pumps and I wondered if you have much opportunity to wear them,

1 hour ago, StilettoLuv said:

Joe, your tan stilettos are lovely. You and I seem too share a love for the classic high stiletto pump. I especially love that you enjoy your high heels in public.

I finally received my Hey Si Mey 14cm pumps and I love them. I will post photos when I find a way to reduce the size to an acceptable level for this forum. I believe you said that you too had these pumps and I wondered if you have much opportunity to wear them,

I have them, I prefer their 13cm better. The 14cm is too much for me. That being said, there aren't many heels that I don't wear publicly. 

18 hours ago, StilettoLuv said:

I don't know if this will work for you personally, but when I email photos from my phone, it automatically asks me if I want to change the file size. Therefore, I email photos that I want to post here to myself, and the problem is solved without any sort of photo editing.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 10:14 AM, StilettoLuv said:

Love the basic pumps as well.  what is the largest size you have found these in?

give me more heels

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Black_Boots said:

Hi everyone, it's been a loooooong time since I didn't post...

Well for my come back, some pictures of my normal working outfit, just with a pair of astonishing booties from Only Maker...

IMG-4293.jpg

IMG-4294.jpg

IMG-4295.jpg

IMG-4296.jpg

IMG-4297.jpg

Working at home or in the office. Great either way, but so much cooler if in public. 

By the way, "long time I didn't post" means you post all the time.

20 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Those boots are amazing, great outfit as well.  I'll bet they aren't hard to walk in either.  Quite the distraction in the office for sure!

Thank you pebbl!

they’re really easy to walk in, but not in the office… 😉

17 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Working at home or in the office. Great either way, but so much cooler if in public. 

By the way, "long time I didn't post" means you post all the time.

Hi JK, you’re right, at home… pretty far away from daring in the office…

I haven’t posted for a looooong time!😉

On 10/4/2023 at 9:04 PM, Black_Boots said:

Hi everyone, it's been a loooooong time since I didn't post...

Well for my come back, some pictures of my normal working outfit, just with a pair of astonishing booties from Only Maker...

IMG-4293.jpg

IMG-4294.jpg

IMG-4295.jpg

IMG-4296.jpg

IMG-4297.jpg

I always see these in their web site but wanted to know before buying:

How is sizing in your opinion?

They look really good for the office, you push them well, congrats !

• Like 1

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

18 minutes ago, flavio said:

Hi Flavio, th waiting is true to size, I mean I wear a eu 43 for men’s shoes, I got the in eu 43 and they fit perfectly.

You can buy with no worries!

Enjoy!

23 hours ago, flavio said:

One more point Flavio, the provide a table for the sizing of the shoes, based on the length of your foot, you can trust it 100%!

Matt.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

While appearing thusly attired in any workplace might be considered appropriate these days, standing in front of me dressed like that, at a counter asking “can I help you,” would surely frighten me. ;-)

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.