Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

I went with green for the event (even earrings), but am wearing my chino skirt today. I love the length on such a warm day. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Edited by SkirtDude
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Got in some public heeling last evening after a round of golf. I stopped in to subway for a sandwich. Sorry for the poor imaga, hard to photograph yourself without drawing attention. 

20200605_193703_resized_1.jpg

You did a good job taking photo.  Very tall heels and sexy!  What brand are those?

DSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPGJKrenzer : Nice photo . However, If your in public ( Subway ) wearing Hot High Heels and a skirt  you are already drawing attention to yourself. Man up - just ask some one to take a picture for you. Good example, Photo above/with in.     Mike

Edited by spikesmike
  • Like 5

On 6/6/2020 at 5:25 AM, Jkrenzer said:

Got in some public heeling last evening after a round of golf. I stopped in to subway for a sandwich. Sorry for the poor imaga, hard to photograph yourself without drawing attention. 

20200605_193703_resized_1.jpg

Heel height is well beyond my capabilities, but I love the design of these.  DOuble instep straps with a sling back plus some nice toe exposure.  Very nice!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

19th hole at the club house. I've been open for a while but now I'm taking it all tbe way.  Got these Steve Madden mule/slings off eBay. 4.75 inch all day heels, lovethe comfort.

20200717_173447_resized-1.jpg

• Like 7

Had to get new shoes today. Yes "men's". Naturally I wore pumps to and from the store. Been years since my last non-athletic heelless purchase. Got several inquisitive looks. Had to go to the ladies aisle to get foot covers.

20200722_114603_resized.jpg

20200722_114727_resized.jpg

• Like 7

On 7/22/2020 at 11:54 AM, Jkrenzer said:

Had to get new shoes today. Yes "men's". Naturally I wore pumps to and from the store. Been years since my last non-athletic heelless purchase. Got several inquisitive looks. Had to go to the ladies aisle to get foot covers.

Were your flats technically "ladies" too? That's what happened last time I bought flats. And thank you for spelling "aisle" correctly. Many people these days seem to confuse this space with a small island.

• Like 1

Yah, i know how to spell, I'm a bit surprised I didn't typo it though. I turned off the "smart" phone word assist a long time ago. Rather have a few typo's than constantly having it replace my words with the wrong ones.

If star strek's universal translator used smart phone technology Kirk would have been killed before the 1st season ended. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, not my choice, but may look nice on you. The question is, do you have a small waist like the picture? I think it is to consider in the whole look. I'm not sure it would be so nice with a Buddha belly! 😂 (not saying that you have one!) 

Edited by Bootslover29

I definitely don’t have such a natural waist line. I can improve it with a corset. You can have a look on my profile. 

What i am more interested in are that kind of pants and combat boots. Must find the right pants first. Boots are already here. 

That’s nice but I don’t feel like wearing something so flashy 

more searching something black mat ,with pockets on the legs plus high waist and accepting a wide belt 

for sure if exists 

• Like 1