Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Have walked in both pairs outside @Pierre1961, would say that they are pretty easy to walk in considering the height of heel.

Shopping, have been shopping in both. 

Traveling, have worn them on public transport but not on flights yet. But have worn the boots like the ones in the picture for a couple of flights.

combat_heels.jpg

• Like 1

That’s a nice pair to wear if you wish to be confortable @xlheel

last week i walked 2 hours in Paris with a similar pair which have a 14 cm difference from heel and front. ( I am a size W12)

would be fun to bump into each other with the same pair of shoes one day in Copenhagen 

15 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Absolutely @xlheel!

i have asked for a 15 cm heel. Which make them very walkable outside thanks to the 2 cm sole 

I also have another pair with 16 cm heel and thinner sole. Very impressive ! I love that contrast in between the very casual look and the extreme height of the heel. The bad girl side. And also walkable but on good surfaces . 

The combat boots from FSJ are shown as $189, which seems very expensive for synthetic footwear from China.   Presumably, if yours were customised, they cost even more?   Do you consider them good value and good quality?   (I am not intending to buy any, just curious about the product, but some other styles from FSJ look attractive.)

Yes.And as I asked for the leather upgrade it is not far from 300 $

but they are wonderful shoes. Perfect sizing,quality 

i can walk hours in them. It worthies  the money. It would have been impossible to find these shoes in any shop. 

6A26B376-155D-4EA3-85E7-60653A6FE7FA.jpeg

What about these @xlheel?

A7C91DB7-5F72-4BFB-BBC4-C62869DEC0D4.jpeg

• Like 2

Most of them come from Extreme HH. From Spain. Custom Hand made  

Not so challenging. Quite easy to walk in. 

But maybe my opinion doesn’t  count for I can’t walk with lower than 13 cm.And I can’t tell you why 

Today’s boots in IKEA ,Algarve mall ( Portugal)  

2 hours walk  Not only in IKEA which bored me quickly 

No reaction,but it looks masculine doesn’t it?

Not so many people scarred of the virus here. 

I will fly back home on Tuesday and have canceled all trips until mid April. 

F910D5B2-140B-4ABB-8061-8190DFAA483E.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This morning at the grocery store was asked by the clerk why i wear heels. I told because i like them. She then told a second clerk that same thing. They had been discussing me.

I've been to this store to many times to count so I'm sure I have been a subject of conversation for some time.

The 2nd clerk then said they are good for my butt. I thanked and said that's the first time anyone ever said that.

We then went on for about 5 minutes, the second clerk even knew how heels started out as mens shoes. Love these kinds of interactions. 

Shoes i was wearing.

20200314_084943_resized.jpg

• Like 6

On 3/13/2020 at 8:57 AM, Pierre1961 said:

Today’s boots in IKEA ,Algarve mall ( Portugal)  

2 hours walk  Not only in IKEA which bored me quickly 

No reaction,but it looks masculine doesn’t it?

Not so many people scarred of the virus here. 

I will fly back home on Tuesday and have canceled all trips until mid April. 

F910D5B2-140B-4ABB-8061-8190DFAA483E.jpeg

Despite the high heel, they look masculine, I like them. Those are different than the series you posted a couple days prior, correct? 

From FSJ.  Despite of some negative reviews I love them 

not  easy to find on the web site : type chunky heel ankle boots and you should find them. And many more. 

I have asked for a special 14 cm heel and a leather upgrade. 

This morning I walked one hour in these in the mall. Maybe the last time for a while because all shops will have to close in Europe due to Coravirus. 

I trust you don't have to chase after your dog too to much. Super shoes and wearing them, great! Running in them, I'm not so sure lol.

Just been to have a look at Nooshoes, and on this occassion i'm hugley disappointed, not with the shoes, but they specialize in big sizes, they start at UK8. Noooooooo! Too big for me. :sad:

11 hours ago, ohnoberty said:

I trust you don't have to chase after your dog too to much. Super shoes and wearing them, great! Running in them, I'm not so sure lol.

Just been to have a look at Nooshoes, and on this occassion i'm hugley disappointed, not with the shoes, but they specialize in big sizes, they start at UK8. Noooooooo! Too big for me. :sad:

No I just let him run around here there isn’t anywhere for him to get away, I have to follow Him around the lawns and pick his poop up though lol

ah that’s a shame :sad:

Edited by Mitsysun1400
Miss spelling
  • Like 1

Then you are also aerating the lawns at the same time.

6 minutes ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

No I just let him run around here there isn’t anywhere for him to get away, I have to follow Him around the lawns and pick his poop up though lol

ah that’s a shame :sad:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ohnoberty said:

I've looked at Noo Shoes too, prompted by the recommendation, as I wear a UK11 or 12.   I'm equally disappointed, but for a different reason - I have no interest in platform courts in mostly garish colours, which is all that the site offers.   Where are the ankle boots and loafers etc that can be worn more openly in public?

2 hours ago, heely1 said:

Hi AlexC94 , i love your boots! The heels look very high, or at least a very steep angle of your feet. Very cool you manage 10 hours in them

Pleaser domina 3000s. I got a pair of skinny jeans over them.

1 minute ago, ohnoberty said:

They're OTK boots? you wouldn't have guessed from the photo, I thought they were ankle boots.

But no difference, they're still awsome.

Thigh high, just over the knee. Also around 6 inches high. No real challenge.

• Like 1