Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

@Bootslover29 - I really like the different looks above. I love the pop of color with your outfit choice for your flight. That's a guaranteed way to make sure your boots get noticed!

@p1ng74 - I must say I am envious of your slim figure. While I don't know that I'd ever wear a piece such as that, you do pull it off quite nicely! It looks great paired with the rest of your outfit that you chose.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

On my way to Rochester ny, via phili.

An old pair of comfortable boots. 5.25 inch heel and thin hidden platform.

20200127_091106_resized.jpg

Am guessing you are on AA if going through Philly, so sorry I missed you in that great outfit....D

On 1/16/2020 at 3:19 PM, Bootslover29 said:

+1! 

I love this casual look. Dress and boots are nice together 

Today's look

mini_20011609080122178916603926.jpg

Love it! I have rarely worn heels, but a couple of passers by wondered why I was wearing Theresa May's heels today :biggrin:

bs4.jpg

same-shoes.jpg

bsk-back.jpg

• Like 2

I have no problem shopping in any department or any store. If I see something I like I will get it and work it into my freestyle fashion. Case in point is the sherpa I got last year. I wore it to work today and it was perfect for the chilly day we had.  Layer with my puffy down vest I was warm all day.  

Women love this jacket, but what surprise me was how many men (4) i had tell me they liked the jacket and wanted one too.

sherpa lookHH.JPG

Edited by Cali
  • Like 3

On 1/30/2020 at 11:40 AM, Jkrenzer said:

Flying home, same boots. Plenty of looks but what do i care. These old boots are very comfortable. 

20200130_053637_resized.jpg

Looks may be because there is dirt on your heel tips. Seems to be still there after the day. Unforgivable :-)

Edited by Gudulitooo
  • Sad 1

Ha, no i live in North Carolina. Red stain from the clay plus these are casual boots. I do have to fix the heel/sole flap, it's peeled. But i don't mind wearing heels that say I've worn them. The red clay in this region and real leather don't mix well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like you are aerating the lawn.  Stilettos on wet grass (and wet soil beneath) is hard. You need to walk on your toes. I have a patch of grass from the garage to the house and I have been sinking for months.

1 minute ago, Cali said:

Looks like you are aerating the lawn.  Stilettos on wet grass (and wet soil beneath) is hard. You need to walk on your toes. I have a patch of grass from the garage to the house and I have been sinking for months.

I’m doing pretty well to be fair they are 16.5 cm heels lol, behind where the picture was taken was a marquee with flooring so most of the night I was fine 

Quite the outfit for someone else's wedding. Hope you didn't distract from the couple. Were you the only cross dressed person there? Shoes are amazing, don't know how you can get about in heels that steep. My limit is 5.5 max, and been doing it for years yet can't go higher.

5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Quite the outfit for someone else's wedding. Hope you didn't distract from the couple. Were you the only cross dressed person there? Shoes are amazing, don't know how you can get about in heels that steep. My limit is 5.5 max, and been doing it for years yet can't go higher.

It was themed so they wanted everyone out of their comfort zone as far as gender and sexuality etc, perfect!! No there were a couple of others although I doubt they were regular dressers I’d say, don’t get me wrong it wasn’t a walk in the park in those, well it kinda was haha, a few drinks made it interested when going out to smoke like when I took this, I have a few more :) 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

Taken from the Themed wedding of 2 close gay friends, best night ever for me!!

This is my absolute dream scenario. Only way it could be better is if I was asked to be a bridesmaid. I love those dresses. Anyway, lucky bastard...

11 hours ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

It was themed so they wanted everyone out of their comfort zone as far as gender and sexuality etc, perfect!! No there were a couple of others although I doubt they were regular dressers I’d say, don’t get me wrong it wasn’t a walk in the park in those, well it kinda was haha, a few drinks made it interested when going out to smoke like when I took this, I have a few more :) 

Sounds like an interesting, and entertaining time. Good for you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Absolutely @xlheel!

i have asked for a 15 cm heel. Which make them very walkable outside thanks to the 2 cm sole 

I also have another pair with 16 cm heel and thinner sole. Very impressive ! I love that contrast in between the very casual look and the extreme height of the heel. The bad girl side. And also walkable but on good surfaces . 

Absolutely @xlheel!

i have asked for a 15 cm heel. Which make them very walkable outside thanks to the 2 cm sole 

I also have another pair with 16 cm heel and thinner sole. Very impressive ! I love that contrast in between the very casual look and the extreme height of the heel. The bad girl side. And also walkable but on good surfaces . 

I don’t know why my answer has been posted twice. 

I love your pair of Oxford shoes @xlheel Oxford and ankle boots are my favorite shoes for walking in the city 

where have you order these? How high? 15 cm?

Pierre