Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

39 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

As promised here are two pictures of what I wore last week in Toronto 

I chose  the chunky lace up boots for walking up to the exhibition place,from the Westin Harbour. 45 minutes 

the other outfit was for the travel. 

2 days ago I was in Paris wearing these same chunky front lace up boots and as I was waiting in a fedex agency I had the pleasure to hear a young girl tell me’ I love your boots!’ 

So: one positive comment,no negative one.

Pierre 

8BA13756-0AA5-4DB6-BA99-221E3107D7B7.jpeg

E0925D7E-ACA7-491B-88A9-EF14DA29688D.jpeg

You look amazingly powerful and masculiine indeed, great look buddy...Sure wish I was in Toronto last week!  How are those boots to walk in?  

• Like 3

Thank you so much for these  comments 

Those boots are amazingly easy to walk in. 2 hours shopping,sidewalk walking without any trouble or pain. 

And the heel is 15 cm. Minus 2 cm sole .So 13 cm real height. 

I love them. And I now even forget I am wearing them. I have ordered some more to FLS shoes and am waiting for the delivery 

Pierre 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

Thank you so much for these  comments 

Those boots are amazingly easy to walk in. 2 hours shopping,sidewalk walking without any trouble or pain. 

And the heel is 15 cm. Minus 2 cm sole .So 13 cm real height. 

I love them. And I now even forget I am wearing them. I have ordered some more to FLS shoes and am waiting for the delivery 

Pierre 

what brand and model are those 2 pair of booties ?

Prutske255

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

2 days ago I was in Paris wearing these same chunky front lace up boots and as I was waiting in a fedex agency I had the pleasure to hear a young girl tell me’ I love your boots!’ 

Pierre 

They should get complimented. Those are great boots Pierre.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2019 at 9:48 AM, Pierre1961 said:

As promised here are two pictures of what I wore last week in Toronto 

I chose  the chunky lace up boots for walking up to the exhibition place,from the Westin Harbour. 45 minutes 

the other outfit was for the travel. 

Pierre 

8BA13756-0AA5-4DB6-BA99-221E3107D7B7.jpeg

E0925D7E-ACA7-491B-88A9-EF14DA29688D.jpeg

Great look Pierre! Well done :)

• Like 2

The FSJ website has some pretty good stuff at a reasonable price if you look long enough, and you have the option to customize the shoes, including heel height if you are willing to pay.  The Extreme HH website is not so well organized and almost everything there is really overpriced, at least in my opinion.

Edited by hhboots

Is FSJ just a US outlet or is it a drop-ship site based in US? 

They have some great stuff but some are a little unusual like the Tajnaclub.com shoes (which I have 2 pairs of), which are made to order in Turkey and some from China too.

What's the delivery like to Europe? (Don't give me a good report else it'll cost me money :-) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No reactions. It's a larger grocery that i heel in at least twice a week. The shoes are just shy of 5.5 inches. Surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in. 

They are a bit loud as the nail is poking through the worn heel tips. Love the soumd bit I'll put new oneson soon.

• Like 1

Posture is the key to walking in high heels. I think this is the reason so many women complain that they can walk in heels...that and the fact they buy them for "looks" rather than "fit".

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 2:24 PM, p1ng74 said:

I came across this piece while looking for something else, and thought, hey this could be fun to work with...

0F84E5A4-F288-4FFA-A877-05D1885DD419.thumb.jpeg.3510d3700fe059e03087c93261b9b4e3.jpeg

Very nice. You look quite classy!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!