Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Absolute right @hhboots!

i have noticed the same thing. 

One exemple: hotel breakfast place. A few people. And have to get up several times for picking up food or standing at the coffee machine. 

Now i am able to get fun knowing people are looking at my shoes 

Absolute right @hhboots!

i have noticed the same thing. 

One exemple: hotel breakfast place. A few people. And have to get up several times for picking up food or standing at the coffee machine. 

Now i am able to get fun knowing people are looking at my shoes 

Thank you @kneehighs

your comment is a warm help for my next  public walking 

• Like 2

On 9/28/2019 at 9:39 AM, Pierre1961 said:

I had to wait for the elevator with 3 other people. They looked at me and started giggling.One guy,( the other were a man and a woman)

pretend he has to go urgently to the bathroom.The reason was he wasn’t able to refrain laughing because of me  

Don’t even think I have been affected with that behavior. 

The question is:what is your opinion.I usually wear real typical men clothes plus shoes with Cuban or block heels.In general visible.But nothing more extreme or could have anyLGTB connotation 

So today was a test and I am just wondering if In your opinion anything is wrong  

Any comment will be appreciated  

Pierre 

Wow, the last time I have seen that kind of behavior was in the 7th grade.  No, nothing is wrong, that guy might have some issues...

• Like 1

dagino.....  WOW, what an offensive comment....  Believe it or not, some folks voted for obama or klinton as well...  An individuals voting preference has nothing to do with how someone is viewed wearing high heels....  

Pierre, in my view you just happened upon some childish jerks....   Unfortunately they do exist, ignore them....  Have fun... 

Smile.....   sf

Edited by SF
typo...
  • Like 2

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I think your outfit is fine. As for the giggler I personally would have asked him; "Practicing laughing at your own jokes?" Are you a world-class comedian I haven't heard of yet?" "Did I get on this elevator to entertain you??" There will be silence and ignorance. A simple "m'en feu et contre feu" will work wonfers. These jerks need to be called out. Failure to do so will result in continued boorish behaviour. HinH

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 7:39 AM, Pierre1961 said:

Hello 

Today I decided to push the look a little further ( see pic)

I wore these clothes and shoes for going to a self storage where I keep some not really useful things, including some pairs of shoes  

I had to wait for the elevator with 3 other people. They looked at me and started giggling.One guy,( the other were a man and a woman)

pretend he has to go urgently to the bathroom.The reason was he wasn’t able to refrain laughing because of me 

The outfit looks great! Hopefully we'll all free comfortable wearing that, for now I'm still progressing towards that. But definitely not something to laugh at.

• Like 1

I have no idea where "SK" is.  Maybe next time use examples in your own country.  I am sure there are many....   

Smile.....   sf

Right on, right on, right on......   Discussion of, and wearing of high heels is so much more pleasurable, and tolerant....  

As a matter of fact, today is a beautiful day in SoCal, so I will be going out soon to run some errands in my Nine West "Fields" ankle strap sandals.  Sandals that are very enjoyable and fun to wear.....  

Have fun....   sf 

IMG_5994.jpg

• Like 3

No more politics, I just dont have the time to sit through all of it and start dishing out penalty points. If anybody so much as mentions politics or anything political, please just report it and do NOT respond to it.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:33 PM, p1ng74 said:

This thread reminded me that I never got the chance the try a matching belt and jacket.  It’s finally cool enough now to be walking in the sun wearing black:

C'mon man... NOBODY wears a belt on the outside of a blazer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

p1ng74.....    Not sure I like the look either....  The pants and shoes do look slick however....  Have fun...   sf

I just some new shoes and clothes and trying out looks with different heels and pants. This new leopard print sherpa is just so warm and soft.

Here I have it with my new vegan pants and new burgundy Soda heels......I know..too dark.

booties+pantsH.jpg

Again my leopard print sherpa, vegan pants with Steve Madden mules.

mules+pantsH.jpg

And now with my Nine West suede knee highs.

I like how all the colors match in the one above and this one.

kneehigh+pantsH.jpg

Edited by Cali
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Working out my Halloween costume, back view. Detail time.

What shoes go with the outfit? Tall boots or high heel calf high or ankle high booties? 

Nylons or no nylons? (BTW my legs are waxed.)

I found this fuchsia jacket, it fits great, now how do I work this into my every day rotation. Who says men's fashion has to be boring

zbackside.jpg

Edited by Cali
  • Like 5

Cali: I would say your ensemble looks great as is. The knee boots pair very well with the skirt which is plenty daring with the rear slit (or walking vent) I for one wouldn't change a thing.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

8 hours ago, Cali said:

Working out my Halloween costume, back view. Detail time.

What shoes go with the outfit? Tall boots or high heel calf high or ankle high booties? 

Nylons or no nylons? (BTW my legs are waxed.)

I found this fuchsia jacket, it fits great, now how do I work this into my every day rotation. Who says men's fashion has to be boring

Yeah, it looks great just the way it is. Not to be a jackwagon, but what is the "costume?" Looks like normal clothes to me.

• Like 2

Oct. 28

18 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

what is the "costume?" Looks like normal clothes to me.

Woman Executive, hence I can't show the front. I don't go to work in skirts.

20 hours ago, JeffB said:

The knee boots pair very well with the skirt which is plenty daring with the rear slit (or walking vent)

Daring from you?  Wow. The slit is for walking, needed.

Oct. 29

Found a better pair of knee high boots today. These are 6 inch stilettos with a 1.25 inch platform, knee high faux suede with full zippers. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size in stock. Their website does, but I'm trying another store in the morning, hopefully they have it. And they are inexpensive, A WIN - WIN - WIN.

Edited by Cali

• 3 weeks later...