Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

On 7/20/2019 at 8:57 AM, canadianbeaver17 said:

Holla all!

Top- Suzy Shier

Pants- consignment find

Shoes- Payless

This top is to die for: sheer, lace, floral....have you worn it out yet?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Just my humble opinion:

1.  You look too stiff.  Like your shoulders are cropped towards your ears.

2.  This is my favorite.  You look more relaxed.  Angle shows skirt pleats and boots well.

3.  The belt color contrasts with the blazer color.  Maybe match the belt to a color on the blazer.  Black blazer, black belt etc.

Again, just my humble feedback.  Your public showcasing is appreciated, inspiring no matter what I say.

Edited by kneehighs
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Not sure which of these 3 is the best...

I'd like something between 2 and 3, but that's me and I think that you should be who you are and wear what you want.

I like 2 because you don't appear as a "straight hourglass", like, girls have more an hourglass figure when they're slim. In your picture number 1 you have almost the same look but not curvy. It seems a bit odd to me .

Picture number 3 is good because the jacket created the "curvy" look and the belt created a proper waist, making you look taller and not too skinny. I'd just change for a colour that matches the skirt better. Or just go for a dress.

Anyway, you're an inspiration to me.

• Thanks 1

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:32 PM, p1ng74 said:

Not sure which of these 3 is the best...

IMG_3689x.thumb.jpg.1cf53f6cb7c9d9e568a53854a082c691.jpg

IMG_3846x.thumb.jpg.834edaa7f0386c0db29bfce0d8710b57.jpg

Or with a blazer, which is how I went out in the cool evening:

IMG_3911x.thumb.jpg.5f6c00542ba086f121c4255f7613ba84.jpg

Great boots buddy....Will you be in Austin later this week?  I have a long Austin layover, but it is at that ATT hotel on the campus....D

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pebblesf said:

Great boots buddy....Will you be in Austin later this week?  I have a long Austin layover, but it is at that ATT hotel on the campus....D

Thanks!  I plan to be going through Austin Thursday night, and likely running an errand in town Friday or Saturday as well.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 3:39 PM, Pierre1961 said:

Hello 

Today I decided to push the look a little further ( see pic)

I wore these clothes and shoes for going to a self storage where I keep some not really useful things, including some pairs of shoes  

I had to wait for the elevator with 3 other people. They looked at me and started giggling.One guy,( the other were a man and a woman)

pretend he has to go urgently to the bathroom.The reason was he wasn’t able to refrain laughing because of me  

Don’t even think I have been affected with that behavior. 

The question is:what is your opinion.I usually wear real typical men clothes plus shoes with Cuban or block heels.In general visible.But nothing more extreme or could have anyLGTB connotation 

So today was a test and I am just wondering if In your opinion anything is wrong  

Any comment will be appreciated  

Pierre

Your look is fine. I wear similar in public. People react differently. Mostly neutral. Laugh seldom. I haven't had aggressive responses in 15 years.

Edited by Tech
Politics and abuse not welcome. Warning points issued.
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dagino said:

Your look is fine. I wear similar in public. People react differently. Mostly neutral. Laugh seldom. I haven't had aggressive responses in 15 years. I realize that some vote for Trump.

Pierre, you look great buddy....Very powerful and amazingly masculine in that outfit.   That man was just jealous and deflecting his curiosity/interest by giggling and running to the rest room...Good for you, not being affected...I sure hope I can handle myself that well, I know I will have an unpleasant encounter like this sooner or later...Don

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

The question is:what is your opinion.I usually wear real typical men clothes plus shoes with Cuban or block heels.In general visible.But nothing more extreme or could have anyLGTB connotation 

So today was a test and I am just wondering if In your opinion anything is wrong  

Any comment will be appreciated  

Pierre 

Hi Pierre, nothing at all is wrong with your look. On the contrary, it´s a great and well coordinated look in my opinion. Jeans, shirt, belt (I LOVE that belt) and your boots are perfect together. The heels look actually quite high and they might have caught the attention of these guys.

You probably just had the luck to pop into some narrowminded people who haven´t yet learned to think outside their usual clichés. And by the way, what exactly is a  LGBTQ connotation?I think that´s sort of a cliché in itself. Keep on wearing your super nice outfits and heels! I really do you like your style! 

Tom

• Like 1

Hi Tomham

Yes it is just a cliché I guess some people have.

The heels are 16cm with a 2,5 platform. Surprisingly very easy to walk in. I got them from FSJ shoes. 

That was a custom order and I am very pleased with it. 

Thanks for your nice comment 

Pierre 

• Like 3

On 9/30/2019 at 9:31 AM, Pierre1961 said:

Yes,you are probably right. But that the height I really feel at ease. Lower and I feel flat. I can walk hours in the city in these. 

That outfit looks brilliant.  IF that guy was laughing at you it’s more a reflection on him than you.

You look superb.  The color coordination, top and bottom dimensions look great.  Well done.

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2019 at 6:31 AM, Pierre1961 said:

Yes,you are probably right. But that the height I really feel at ease. Lower and I feel flat. I can walk hours in the city in these. 

I agree with everyone else that commented.  Your outfit is just fine, I see no issues with it.  Those people were very immature and close minded.

I have noticed over the years that the location or setting makes a big difference in how some people behave.  For example, in a larger public setting with lots of others around, you will very rarely get much of a reaction at all, most people are usually doing their own thing, minding their own business, chances are low that you will get much notice.  In smaller public settings, like a small elevator, a small room, public transportation, or any semi-secluded space where you are alone and run into little groups of people (that usually know each other), the chances of you getting that type of reaction increases significantly (in my experience anyway).

It's just something I have observed over the years.  The few times I have gotten any bad reactions from people were in those types of situations.  Otherwise, when I am in an open setting with lots of random people, its very rare that I get any reactions at all.  Does that make sense? 

• Like 3

Yesterday I was a Costco checking out. The young girl sitting in the cart behind me noticed my heels and was telling her mother all about it as her mother unpacked her cart. Her mother couldn't see them, but this girl was all excited about them. It made me giggle.

• Like 4