Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

flavio,

Muito bem meu amigo! I hope your time in France if you have moved there is rewarding. Just over five years ago we moved to a new house to get away from a new Amazon warehouse near us. During one of the visits to see the new house a man came to the door who turned out to be the son of the owner. It was only when I saw him duck under standard door openings (normally 80" or 203cm) when I realised how tall he really was. He is 7'3.5"/ 222cm tall and told me he was also teased as a kid. I had him do a project here at this house as he has had a bad year and we have become friends. His mother, the lady we bought the house from, is 6'4"/194cm tall and his (late) father was 6'10"/209cm so these are some tall people indeed. 

You own the tall boot look! Thanks for posting these photos. Muito obrigado. HinH

On 3/29/2019 at 12:23 PM, Bootslover29 said:

Hi

I love the diferents look posted.

I'm used to wear a casual outfit

mini_19032708170222178916177374.jpg

Nice looking outfit here.  Not a big fan of oxfords, but they look right on you here.  Well done!

On 3/30/2019 at 7:02 AM, HappyinHeels said:

Muito bem meu amigo! I hope your time in France if you have moved there is rewarding. Just over five years ago we moved to a new house to get away from a new Amazon

Obrigado :)
I somehow saw in another thread that you speak Portuguese but I don't know if you have Brazilian or Portuguese origins. Drop me a PM if you want to get along ;)

Yes, living in France (it's been 5 years, time flies) is rewarding from the high heels perspective. Both Brazil and France are Latin countries and the macho culture is a bit everywhere, but I think French people respects more other people's private life and choices, so I feel more confident and safe. The current political situation in Brazil has got some closed minds sound and it made the country less safe too. Someone can kill you just for... wearing heels as a man. I think you know what I'm talking about.

warehouse near us. During one of the visits to see the new house a man came to the door who turned out to be the son of the owner. It was only when I saw him duck under standard door openings (normally 80" or 203cm) when I realised how tall he really was. He is 7'3.5"/ 222cm tall and told me he was also teased as a kid. I had him do a project here at this house as he has had a bad year and we have become friends. His mother, the lady we bought the house from, is 6'4"/194cm tall and his (late) father was 6'10"/209cm so these are some tall people indeed. 

Now you're pushing the boundaries of being tall there!

I see that north Europe and USA people are taller than south Europe/south America. I could go unnoticed walking around NYC if I wanted to but in Brazil or in France, I'm on the tall side.

Liking to wear heels don't help.

You own the tall boot look! Thanks for posting these photos. Muito obrigado. HinH

Thanks. I really enjoyed that look too.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

2 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

If i came into your office and asked for job, would you hire me? ;)

20190408_200304-756x1008.thumb.jpg.bba58d57cac40468d8e3963ed19bcd58.jpg

I might upon further review, but given that I don't get to hire, and I know who does - - - No chance in hell!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2019 at 8:35 AM, stiletto15 said:

bzo89k2.jpg

UlNFsPy.jpg

I love the red pumps !

A classic pump in patent red is just gorgeous as a pop of colour ! Nice height too!

Its surprising how well red can work with a lot of outfits.

On 3/24/2019 at 4:09 AM, Rockpup said:

I’m usually out wearing boots, but so far no issues out wearing pumps. 

A86CF3A9-0545-433C-B8CC-8132335F84F7.jpeg

I reckon pumps look the best ! Just my biased opinion.

Keep up the good work.

13 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

I do like this look - I used to wear styles like this (except with a pump) before I branched into a skirt.

Its a good look - well done. Nicely tone on tone !

How are oxfords like to wear - I presume you wear them barefooted - or with hosiery footsies ? I've never worn an oxford.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

I do like this look - I used to wear styles like this (except with a pump) before I branched into a skirt.

Its a good look - well done. Nicely tone on tone !

How are oxfords like to wear - I presume you wear them barefooted - or with hosiery footsies ? I've never worn an oxford.

Thank you :)

I'm a kind of unused to wear oxies. But I get used to it, those are a bit narrow, I have to stretch them a little, suppose that you have to go up one size as the style makes them go narrow in size. I wear them barefoot as they are of real leather.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:13 PM, swedeheeler said:

If I need a Swedish sales person in the future, I'll call you

I realy love your oxies!

@Flavio : I wear corset very often also. I bought the last one on Amazon and it fits perfectly. The previous one was of poor quality and didn' last long.

I have it under my shirt here, with new pumps I bought yesterday

mini_19040909584122178916194518.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:13 PM, swedeheeler said:

Would hire you on the spot....

4 hours ago, bambam said:

I love this look.

Me too, just the sort of look I would love to achieve...Masculine and super confident.

3 minutes ago, Bootslover29 said:

Today's look

mini_19041001583622178916194956.jpg

excellent work!

If my opinion is worth anything - I love it. Ornamented toe too? And clock heels are on trend too !

Knee high hosiery - stockings are uncomfortable under pants? I reckon go bare feet too - would look great as well.

• Like 1

My normal size is EU 43. I took 44 and it fits perfectly. 

But i prefer yours as mines look à bit too large. 

And I also prefer your jacket,shorter than mine. And your jean also. Mine is too long. 

In my eyes you are the winner 

• Thanks 1

Big socks work but can be painful. Maybe thin ones first. 

I use to wet the inside  of the shoes with warm water. It works perfectly. But with Suede leather I wonder. If the water goes through,then some marks could appear. So? 

time will do its job. 

8 hours ago, Bootslover29 said:

Today's look

mini_19041001583622178916194956.jpg

Pretty darn decent! Those shoes look seriously sharp!

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks for the coments!

I'm used to wear stockings because I often change my outfit during the day. I drive a lot and is more comfortable in skirt.

Variation with the same trousers and heels

mini_19041101261222178916196050.jpg

Or with a skirt and oxford

mini_19041009330022178916195593.jpg

• Like 5

On 4/8/2019 at 11:13 AM, swedeheeler said:

Late to the game but here goes. I don’t yet know if I would hire you. I’m an engineer (now retired) so I would investigate your education, experience, and learned/retained technical skills. I’d also investigate your willingness and propensity to work collaboratively. As to attire - is it clean and well-fitting, and at least somewhat coordinated (yours looks like it is.)

That is all!

Logjam

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bootslover29 said:

Thanks for the coments!

I'm used to wear stockings because I often change my outfit during the day. I drive a lot and is more comfortable in skirt.

Variation with the same trousers and heels

mini_19041101261222178916196050.jpg

Or with a skirt and oxford

mini_19041009330022178916195593.jpg

I’m a huge fan of the trousers look!

7 hours ago, Logjam said:

Late to the game but here goes. I don’t yet know if I would hire you. I’m an engineer (now retired) so I would investigate your education, experience, and learned/retained technical skills. I’d also investigate your willingness and propensity to work collaboratively. As to attire - is it clean and well-fitting, and at least somewhat coordinated (yours looks like it is.)

That is all!

Logjam

Well as a answer to that I'd say that I work as a contractor, stupid 'nuff to understand how things work :biggrin: as my occupation demands me to know electricity, piping, thermodynamics and mechanics.

And not forgotten. Thank @pebblesf, @bambam and @CAT for the comments :)

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 1