Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

On 1/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, krazyhusband said:

This is what I wore to pick up my kids from daycare. Our oldest(2.5) loves the colour pink. He enjoys it when I wear these pumps.  

C61EB94D-C667-42D7-A72B-12F4D36F59B1.jpeg

How to spot the Canadian: Wears short sleeves and no socks during Polar Vortex event.

My style is a little more fitted, but it's basically the same idea. Glad to see more normal looking guys doing normal activities in heels. We need all we can get!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2019 at 6:22 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I wore these shoes for several errands yesterday started at the P.O., then to Lens Crafter's for glasses fitting, then to subway sandwich shop. Old pair of Shoe Republic LA.

IMG_0195.jpg

Shoes OK.

Pants : could be more fitted. Color nice.

Sweat vest : too casual for these smart shoes ?

6 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

How to spot the Canadian: Wears short sleeves and no socks during Polar Vortex event.

My style is a little more fitted, but it's basically the same idea. Glad to see more normal looking guys doing normal activities in heels. We need all we can get!

I wish I can wear more fitted clothing. My wife keeps telling me I have a small butt(size 36 pants) and my tops are 2x.  Guess I might have slow down on the drinking(Pepsi) 

Its only a little chilly.  Socks and pumps? Thought that was a no no. 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:05 PM, krazyhusband said:

Just bought my first pair of skinny pants ever. Brand is Van Heusen. It will take a little to get use to it, but I like’em. 

3D2A06D6-2BC2-42AD-BC70-9F6077A5FD2B.jpeg

I approve! I don't think they are truly "skinny" pants, but they are flattering for sure. I like to call them "slim cut" pants. To me, "skinny" pants are skin-tight, and would not fall over your shoes like that, being tight to the ankle.

They are suede, leather actually. Yah surprised by the heel height and I do love them. Honestly got them from eBay, US women's 10. They were almost too tight when I first put them on but so glad I pained through them as they stretched to perfection after a couple wearing. I knew they'd stretch. Since I now have perfect fitting pumps that seemed to have stretched max. 

Loved them so much I searched for other colors immediately, no avail. These have been off the market for a while now. Style is Winkkk, technically classified as boots, but I consider them to be pumps.

Whoops, sorry all, Steve Madden not nine west

On 2/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, BillieJay said:

My outfit working around the house today

That's a great (summery|!) look :) 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:44 PM, Jkrenzer said:

At the grocery today with one of my favorite Nine West 5" pumps. Always fun to show off great heels.

Looking great!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 5:09 AM, 6inchheel said:

A few pics of me getting ready to step out for a outing, I wore both outfits. I had so many woman give me compliments on my heels, one even asked me to give a a tutorial when u was wearing the blue heels because she said I was working them heels lol.

4232F548-FBF3-4232-A6C3-7EBDD4115BED.jpeg

56A3F606-AAEB-4F8B-A2F6-D03068A2FF78.jpeg

I really dig the yellow pumps. 

• Like 2

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

19 hours ago, bailey said:

Totally agree...my favorite combination. A casual look but with the right colors and styles...a great look.

20190218_195423.jpg

Damn, you look great buddy

15 hours ago, AZShoeNut said:

I really dig the yellow pumps. 

Me too buddy, great outfit

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2019 at 12:22 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I wore these shoes for several errands yesterday started at the P.O., then to Lens Crafter's for glasses fitting, then to subway sandwich shop. Old pair of Shoe Republic LA.

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

I great look I'm in NC also

2 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Here's a freestyle fashion contribution of the sort that I think @kneehighs was asking for when he started this thread years ago. 

JS Full.jpg

Indeed!  A full look, head to toe!  Looks nice!

• Thanks 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

4 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Here's a freestyle fashion contribution of the sort that I think @kneehighs was asking for when he started this thread years ago. 

JS Full.jpg

While I don't wear pants anymore with my heels, I must say that IS a nice look!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

That's pretty novel @Jkrenzer. Is that patent gray? Pretty cool. 

On another note, I like getting new tires, but I hate paying for them. Another item, like car batteries, where the price increases in the last 10 years have been university-like in their magnitude. 

19 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

At the Wal-Mart tire center right now awaiting new tires.

5.25" highest heel ankle boots. Surprisingly good fit.

Great boots!   Can we see some more pics, please?   I'm sure you've commented before, but what reaction do you get when wearing your stilettos in public, given that your appearance and activity is otherwise unexceptional?

8 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

That's pretty novel @Jkrenzer. Is that patent gray? Pretty cool. 

On another note, I like getting new tires, but I hate paying for them. Another item, like car batteries, where the price increases in the last 10 years have been university-like in their magnitude. 

Does this indicate a latent (or latex) rubber fetish?   I think we should be told!   :anxious: