Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

3 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Huhwhat :  I like the above outfit. What is the black on your legs ? I have looked for stuff like that but with little success.

Where are they from ? What are they called ?  spikesmike

Pretty sure they're just 'PU leggings', 'faux leather leggings', or 'wet look leggings'...  Very minor differences between them and you can find them anywhere (ebay, Amazon, Macy's, Nordstrom's, etc) just google any of those three leggings terms.  They range in price anywhere from $15 to well over $100.  I have a few different pairs on the lower end of the price range myself :)  But, they do look and feel great to wear.

Edited by hhboots

2 hours ago, hhboots said:

Pretty sure they're just 'PU leggings', 'faux leather leggings', or 'wet look leggings'...  Very minor differences between them and you can find them anywhere (ebay, Amazon, Macy's, Nordstrom's, etc) just google any of those three leggings terms.  They range in price anywhere from $15 to well over $100.  I have a few different pairs on the lower end of the price range myself :)  But, they do look and feel great to wear.

Correct.
These are no-name and were probably about $15 at Mandee or Rainbow shops.  Sort of bargain level women's clothing chains by me.  
I have some others similar to this and pants which can look great but tend to be less forgiving with movement.
These look more like a fabric the closer you get, the benefit of which is they are breathable.  I have other pants which are shinier and closer to a rubber or latex surface, but aren't very easy to get on or move in.  

However....   You will tend to need a shirt like what I am wearing here which drops in front because you may not be very happy with the "impression" you may make otherwise.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Huhwhat said:

Been a bit more adventurous the past few days.  This is an office building near me that I chose to visit a little after most offices had closed.  
Can still run into people, but not nearly as likely as elsewhere or other times.
I have a whole slew of pictures from the past few months to post eventually, but I like the way this one looks so I didn't want to put off posting it.  

20180629_192226.jpg

Huhuwhat:  That outfit is powerful, alluring, and amazingly masculine!  You got it all going on here buddy

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 9:20 PM, Huhwhat said:

Been a bit more adventurous the past few days.  This is an office building near me that I chose to visit a little after most offices had closed.  
Can still run into people, but not nearly as likely as elsewhere or other times.
I have a whole slew of pictures from the past few months to post eventually, but I like the way this one looks so I didn't want to put off posting it.  

20180629_192226.jpg

Holy crap that’s hot!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Huhuwhat:  That outfit is powerful, alluring, and amazingly masculine!  You got it all going on here buddy

Thanks so very much.

That is exactly how I see that one, which is why I like it so much given none of it was designed to be masculine...   
I will be the first to admit, I kind of shocked myself with how it worked.

• Like 1

Where would one go dresses like that?  Would he have the strength to wear that outfit in public?

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

1 hour ago, Bubba136 said:

Where would one go dresses like that?  Would he have the strength to wear that outfit in public?

Well, if I had nice long legs and a great figure like he does, I might muster the courage to wear that outfit, but I would have to master the booties first....

I can think of a few places to wear this killer outfit for sure...

8 hours ago, malinheels said:

i want a job where you work     :w00t2::wavey:  except here in melbourne australia

Sorry Mate...maybe in Brisbane but not in Melbourne.

Home after a 12 hour day at work breaking in my sandals.

cantiWORKH.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I think I’ve posted these separate, but think the progression might be interesting, from thinnest to thickest heels, and bonus “how I normally wear heels when not sure I want to be blatant about heels”

These are the thinnest stilettos I have. I worry about getting them stuck in sidewalks.

Next thicker I really like. Same as the new wedges I have so I’ve been wearing my wedges a lot to get used to 4.5” heels in the real world before I wear down the heel tips.

Thickest are very comfortable, I’ve even worn them around a Disney Park. 4” is a comfortable height, and I could probably live in these boots. Same boots in the last photo. Basically incognito mode. You can see a little heel but most people never notice.

(edit: last two are in the wrong order)

8D40C117-B6CC-4428-B5CC-4B52FDC01D74.jpeg

4B2309E7-09AC-4A27-8FC2-BB1790EA51B7.jpeg

FDDD49CB-18FA-4D73-A157-433FAF9BDF20.jpeg

411ADE00-8E84-4ED3-90F6-77582E417C3B.jpeg

Edited by Rockpup
  • Like 8

(formerly known as "JimC")

1 hour ago, Rockpup said:

Ok, I think I’ve posted these separate, but think the progression might be interesting, from thinnest to thickest heels, and bonus “how I normally wear heels when not sure I want to be blatant about heels”

These are the thinnest stilettos I have. I worry about getting them stuck in sidewalks.

Next thicker I really like. Same as the new wedges I have so I’ve been wearing my wedges a lot to get used to 4.5” heels in the real world before I wear down the heel tips.

Thickest are very comfortable, I’ve even worn them around a Disney Park. 4” is a comfortable height, and I could probably live in these boots. Same boots in the last photo. Basically incognito mode. You can see a little heel but most people never notice.

8D40C117-B6CC-4428-B5CC-4B52FDC01D74.jpeg

FDDD49CB-18FA-4D73-A157-433FAF9BDF20.jpeg

411ADE00-8E84-4ED3-90F6-77582E417C3B.jpeg

What brand are the last ones there

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a pleasant morning out around the Westfield Mall in London the other day, just browsing the shops and stopped for a coffee. Got a couple of funny looks, but several compliments, including from a female police officer which was nice! 

Still trying to shed the pounds, but pretty happy with my outfit as a whole. I was wearing a black roll neck sweater, denim pinafore dress (both from Primark), 80 denier black opaque tights, and my gorgeous otk black suede boots that I found on ebay. They have about a 4" heel and they're super comfy, and a bargain at £40. I also had on a black winter coat (not pictured) which comes down to a couple of inches above the hem of the skirt. 

If I did it again I think I'd go for lighter coloured tights, just to give more of a contrast with the boots. But yeah, pretty happy myself, and thoroughly enjoyed my morning out. Looking forward to another day out in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks, but I have another outfit in mind for that...

IMG_6964.JPG

IMG_6963.JPG

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, CAT said:

That’s an awesome outfit.   Glad you were out shopping in heels. I do it all the time!

Thanks Cat, your outings are a major inspiration to me, so your comment means a lot :cheeky:

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 3:34 AM, Rockpup said:

Gorgeous boots, I'd love a pair, what brand? By the way you look awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...