Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

IMG_3644.thumb.JPG.e2acb06524a4027b2c9a71623d3a7086.JPGIMG_3645.thumb.JPG.d958656d51d120d83ea4c527667bcc71.JPG

First time I've uploaded photos of me in heels. I find these heels so comfy to walk around the house. I don't wear any outside as I'm not that comfortable or very open about it at the moment, in time I'd love to be able to tho...but first I'll take little step towards it :) 

• Like 2

On 31/01/2017 at 1:28 AM, CAT said:

Home Depot,,,, me too. Service is always better then when I'm in my daily work boots

Hey @CAT nice outfit, specially the boots. What make are they? They look like a really good fit. Shoe part doesn't look like it's bulging. Would love a pair!!! 

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 3

Nice looking ship and the pumps are not bad either . Being a model builder myself , I have never seen a "crisp" paper model built and I must say I bet that takes a lot of practice to get one that nice . I build in "Gods Scale " 1/72nd . I do mostly WWII soft cabs to submarines . Seeing another brother in heels model building is most refreshing . I really enjoyed you post . Thank's for sharing ! Just out of curiosity what other ships have you built and what else do you build if any?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maninpumps said:

Nice looking ship and the pumps are not bad either . Being a model builder myself , I have never seen a "crisp" paper model built and I must say I bet that takes a lot of practice to get one that nice . I build in "Gods Scale " 1/72nd . I do mostly WWII soft cabs to submarines . Seeing another brother in heels model building is most refreshing . I really enjoyed you post . Thank's for sharing ! Just out of curiosity what other ships have you built and what else do you build if any ? 

Yes, two fine models - one in nice shoes too!   I'm also a model-maker (although not ships) and I'm puzzled by the 'all paper' description.   Is the model really made (entirely) from 'paper', which of course lacks rigidity without treatment?   I'm guessing that the principal component is in fact cardboard, i.e. laminated paper, but would be interested to know more about the materials used.

On 9/5/2017 at 4:58 AM, Bionicci said:

Hey @CAT nice outfit, specially the boots. What make are they? They look like a really good fit. Shoe part doesn't look like it's bulging. Would love a pair!!! 

They are Steve Maddens,,,,, I will look to see the name.   I bought them a year ago on sale from SM.  I have not seen them since 

Edited by CAT

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_3816.JPG.fe2b041da21ce3692af53574c89e75ff.JPGIMG_3817.JPG.85a3a71d2edc161b03bed4f865eb352c.JPG

A new purchase I had received today. Bought them from Quiz for £29. Not my usual type of heel as I like them to be a lot higher but they are very nice so say the least! Been walking in them today and they felt good :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 17/11/2017 at 12:38 AM, Rockpup said:

Out for dinner in Key West, no issues on uneven sidewalks with a thicker heel.

My first heel related blister, hehe.

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 1 month later...

You look great in those boots! My only suggestion is to wear bootcut pants or jeans so the fabric falls smoothly without bunching up at your ankles. I think it would improve the look and provide more pleasing lines.

Steve

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

You look great in those boots! My only suggestion is to wear bootcut pants or jeans so the fabric falls smoothly without bunching up at your ankles. I think it would improve the look and provide more pleasing lines.

Steve

Am thinking of hemming or rolling the cuff so the pants ride the boots better.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 8:46 AM, Steve63130 said:

Steve

I rolled the cuff once more, seems to transition better.

9338A610-8F7A-4DE8-A742-957D48196E51.thumb.jpeg.f712bdee0e030deed8129064ae5ca40c.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Fellow Heelers : I am thinking that several of you fear condemnation for public display. You scratch out your face or cut off the top of your pictures. I believe for good reason.

However, I have no fear of that. On September 20, 2017  I managed to get a ticket to be on the " Lets Make A Deal "  T.V. Game show. I needed something to wear and did

not want to be like all the others. So, I had a Short Dress with Dolman Sleeves custom made. The show will AIR on March 6, 2018. I was not called to play for prizes. If you look

for me in the audience I will be wearing The BLUE short dress -- Like below.  Remember, You only go around once in life.  Tell me I'm wrong  S.F.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

DSCF5186 (1).JPG

DSCF5322.JPG

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...