Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

2 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Great boots and great look.  Is this an out and about outfit?

:wavey:

I would say yes, Thighbootguy.  I have ventured out to a few shorter outings in my outfit.  So far I went to get a sandwich at Subway late night and another night I went in for a drink at an empty and remote bar, late night as well. Tried out this look at an adult social club that I visit regularly.  Early this morning I went off to Starbucks and gas station. Mostly I look for less crowded, safe and accepting places since this is my most daring look.

3 hours ago, Kittyinboots said:

Mostly I look for less crowded, safe and accepting places since this is my most daring look.

Daring indeed.  Going to accepting places is a good idea, but you might be surprised how many of them there are.  It takes a while to get used to presenting yourself that way but once you get used to doing it, it gets a lot easier.  You don't need my confidence lecture :penitent: but getting used to presenting yourself is the next step past the "having confidence" step.  These are still places I don't go in a skirt or dress but hardly anywhere I won't go wearing boots.  Another thing to remember, and I have to keep reminding myself of this, is that no matter what you're wearing the world looks the same to you, but you look "different" to the rest of the world.  I sometimes really forget what I'm wearing and am surprised when I notice or get a reaction for someone.

It really is a great look so enjoy it (and I really do love the boots).

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

So talking with a female coworker who is out of state yesterday, I made the joke that they should make heels with safety toes and EH safe. Granted, it'd be hard to do my job in heels, but I put my black boots on with my current work pants, fleece lined women's pants from Eddie Bauer, and thought it looked good...

IMG_4615.JPG

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I dont have a full body picture of what i wear but its just black long tee and denim skinny jeans when I bought these pretty strappy heels.

Got a lot of odd looks and giggles but i just walk straight to the mall parking to my car and ignore them. (Thats the only time i got the chance to take these pictures.

In addition i got the mary jane flats right before i got the strappy heels. 

IMG_20170324_051753.jpg

IMG_20170324_051824.jpg

IMG_20170325_003205.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, Jkrenzer said:

The boots are pretty worn and typical casual for me. I wear heels in a general non formal way. No different than women in jeans either. 

Well, I think you look GREAT....The combination of masculine and feminine makes a powerful statement....Don

8 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Those 9cm boots are amazing, so powerful, probably pretty easy to walk in also

I agree - but there is quite a lot of uneven ground and cobbles to negotiate, so some care is needed.   (The locations look to be Dubrovnik and Kotor - am I right?   Both are well worth a visit, in heels or not.)

8 hours ago, Puffer said:

I agree - but there is quite a lot of uneven ground and cobbles to negotiate, so some care is needed.   (The locations look to be Dubrovnik and Kotor - am I right?   Both are well worth a visit, in heels or not.)

You are 100% right. We traveled for 4 days from Milan to Thessalonica.

• 1 month later...

I didn't end up going out in these heels as I am away for work so swapped for usual black shoes, but I wanted to share my pic.

If society was accepting I would wear this regularly to office work and around.  

The other picture is of a outfit that looks amazing.

IMG_5387.JPG

IMG_5389.JPG

Edited by BFGheels
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2017 at 6:16 AM, BFGheels said:

This is a neat look.& I believe you could definitely wear this out!

I wear heels and jeans in New Zealand (and we're right next door and pretty similar)

except I don't wear socks in my pumps.

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Yer I don't wear sock usually either it's just that it was very cold and I had about 5 min to take the pick and change my shoes before heading to work.  See my other pics for my other shoes without socks. 

I would normally wear them straight or some hose but I didn't have any on me at the time

Edited by BFGheels

• 1 month later...