Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

totday a new pair of doc matins boots arrived. These are cool. The black version was sold out over here. So I took these grey ones. The slyle is called persephone. They are very comfy.

IMG_8361.JPG

IMG_8362.JPG

IMG_8363.JPG

IMG_8364.JPG

IMG_8365.JPG

Edited by gj
forgot something
  • Like 7

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

Just now, Thighbootguy said:

Great looking boots.  Go to the extra effort to keep them looking new.  With that light a color it can be a challenge.

You are right TBG. The black ones were sold out. I ve been seaching for them, without any luck yet. I'll be carefull when going out.

1 minute ago, Peter1 said:

Some new pictures of my New Look ankle boots with some bootcut jeans. Maybe good for a first time out I find the courage....

I like the look. You could easy go out in these. Bootcut jeans are a good place to start. If you walk with confidence, no one will notice. most of thema are looking on the screen of their smartphone anyway.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gj said:

I like the look. You could easy go out in these. Bootcut jeans are a good place to start. If you walk with confidence, no one will notice. most of thema are looking on the screen of their smartphone anyway.

Thanks for your comments gj ! I think i need to be out of my town to have the courage for going out with this outfit, on a business trip or something like that! Moreover the heel height is higher than expected for a first outing with "real" heels ( I already went out few times with some wedges sneakers without problems as the heel is completely hidden)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Peter1 said:

think i need to be out of my town to have the courage for going out with this outfit,

I can understand that. A small Thalys trip to Amsterdam maybe :-)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gj said:

hi @bluejay correct. I'm still on the loookout for a blue metalic pair of jeans. I have not been able to find one yet. Where did you get yours?

gj, I got those metallic looking jeans, last year from a women's web site called, Jessica London.com. They were on clearance then and I don't think they are still available any more. I don't know if they ship to your country, but you could check, with an e-mail to them.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Some new pictures of my New Look ankle boots with some bootcut jeans. Maybe good for a first time out I find the courage....

image.jpg

First, those are great looking booties especially with the jeans.

Second, where are you looking for your "courage"?  I'm sure a lot of new heelers would like to know where you find it.

I suggest that the courage is already within.  You have to really believe that you look good wearing those booties (and you do), and then project that confidence when you wear them.  If you are wearing a "I hope nobody notices" expression, people will look closely at you to figure out why your looking that way.  If, on the other hand, you are projecting a confident "I look good" expression, people will accept it.  By the way, no one will notice those booties when worn with jeans.  People ate too tied up with themselves to notice something that blends in that well.

Enjoy your heels.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 27-10-2016 at 9:16 PM, Thighbootguy said:

Both the Sendra and Shabbies lines have great looking quality boots but there are less expensive boots available.  There is a subtle balance between quality and quantity.  I tend to go for a larger number of less expensive boots and fewer expensive ones.   As for the color: Black, blue or tan... the answer is yes

@Thighbootguy You are right concerning price and quality. I would go for one quality pair, as they last longer and add quantity pairs for the day-to-day use. On the colors yes ... agree.

On 29-10-2016 at 7:34 AM, bluejay said:

gj, I got those metallic looking jeans, last year from a women's web site called, Jessica London.com. They were on clearance then and I don't think they are still available any more. I don't know if they ship to your country, but you could check, with an e-mail to them.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hi @bluejay I found the site (not the jeans) and they do ship to NL. They have nice stuff also shoe wise. Thanks for the pointer.

On ‎28‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 2:53 PM, gj said:

totday a new pair of doc matins boots arrived. These are cool. The black version was sold out over here. So I took these grey ones. The slyle is called persephone. They are very comfy.

IMG_8361.JPG

IMG_8362.JPG

IMG_8363.JPG

IMG_8364.JPG

IMG_8365.JPG

Hey I like this pair! Good choice!

• Like 3

On 8-11-2016 at 10:40 AM, Black_Boots said:

Hey I like this pair! Good choice!

I agree :-) I'm wearing them almost every day. They are great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gj said:

I agree :-) I'm wearing them almost every day. They are great.

I've had my eye on those boots for some time now, I really like the looks of them, but I have not purchased them because they are way too high to wear to work, but I bet I wouldn't wear them at home, either, because.  .  . they're not high enough! But I really do like the look of them. I bet they're all day comfy, too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I've had my eye on those boots for some time now, I really like the looks of them, but I have not purchased them because they are way too high to wear to work, but I bet I wouldn't wear them at home, either, because.  .  . they're not high enough! But I really do like the look of them. I bet they're all day comfy, too.

yes they are very comfy. I can't wear them to work either. So at home is the other opion. Luckily I have the option to work from home from time to time :-)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:44 AM, GrayLion said:
1 hour ago, Rockpup said:

So far the outfit I am most happy with to go with heeled boots. Penguin shirt, Volcom pants, and CL Gaetanina boots :)

IMG_7010.JPG

Envy!

Those heels are great Jim, love them with the jeans!  How are they to walk in?

10 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Those heels are great Jim, love them with the jeans!  How are they to walk in?

Still working on my endurance when out and about. Easy to walk in though.

• Like 2

(formerly known as "JimC")

8 minutes ago, Rockpup said:

Still working on my endurance when out and about. Easy to walk in though.

Yeah, guess you are right...I can walk in most heels, but taking a long walk is another matter!  Sure hope they are good for long trips because they look too good to keep to yourself!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 3:42 PM, Rockpup said:

So far the outfit I am most happy with to go with heeled boots. Penguin shirt, Volcom pants, and CL Gaetanina boots :)

IMG_7010.JPG

Trying jeans instead of these pants for pumps, not a great photo, but a better combo?

IMG_7107.JPG

• Like 4

(formerly known as "JimC")