Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

I only wore them for a couple minutes. They were at least a half size too small so my toes were squished, but I was curious how easy it was to walk in the 100s (they are fine). Will hit a Louboutin store in Miami Tuesday to see what they have :)

• Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 4 weeks later...

I have bought Some stilletto ankle boots some time ago at the topshop site. Comfortable to wear and rather easy to walk on. I did not wear them outside yet ,just inside the house . It would be Nice to wear them for a night when going out .

post-1243-0-51963700-1420194694_thumb.jp

post-1243-0-21205000-1420194705_thumb.jp

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted, I thought I'd put these couple of pics up that my girlfriend took of the other day, unfortunately I didn't get to go out wearing this, but hopefully tonight. I'm wearing a pink Abercrombie polo shirt, river island black skinny jeans (women's), and new look 5 inch heels with a 1/2 inch platform. How do I look, constructive comments welcome as always.

Thanks 6inch-heaven

post-10459-0-58699200-1420221932_thumb.j

post-10459-0-14157300-1420221994_thumb.j

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted, I thought I'd put these couple of pics up that my girlfriend took of the other day, unfortunately I didn't get to go out wearing this, but hopefully tonight. I'm wearing a pink Abercrombie polo shirt, river island black skinny jeans (women's), and new look 5 inch heels with a 1/2 inch platform. How do I look, constructive comments welcome as always.

Thanks 6inch-heaven

Actually, you look pretty darn nice. Not bad at all. If you get out then I hope you have a good time.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I like the simplicity of your outfit 6inch-heaven, it looks perfect for going out for a drink or meal with friends. Sometimes us guys can look a bit top-heavy with a bright top because of our broad shoulders and narrow hips, but the length of your top looks just right to counteract that, and in your photos those black skinny jeans taper down to your heels really nicely. I would feel fabulous wearing that outfit and I hope you do too. Please do let us know how you get on when you do wear it going out.

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks 6inch-heaven

Well done! You put together quite a nice outfit.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 3 weeks later...

First time snow fell where I live this year - so I thought it might be nice to wear the skirt that has been sitting here for a few weeks now (waiting for exactly this kind of weather). I didnt't feel like wearing knee-high boots + leggings this time, so I searched the net and found quite a few people wearing this kind of skirt over jeans, so I did the same thing.

outfit1_zpsuegkjt2g.jpg

Black top with zipper at the back - made by myself from a Cashmere/cotton blend, Boss shirt, Tom Tailor Bootcut Jeans, Moncler Skirt, Moncler heeled boots.

Went grocery shopping this way. An old man waiting in line at the cash register made a face like he wanted to say something to me :blink: ... but kept it to himself in the end...

I see schoolgirls here wear uniform skirts over jeans often, usually after classes. Admittedly, I'm not a fan, but, good for you, freestyle.

First time snow fell where I live this year - so I thought it might be nice to wear the skirt that has been sitting here for a few weeks now (waiting for exactly this kind of weather). I didnt't feel like wearing knee-high boots + leggings this time, so I searched the net and found quite a few people wearing this kind of skirt over jeans, so I did the same thing.

Black top with zipper at the back - made by myself from a Cashmere/cotton blend, Boss shirt, Tom Tailor Bootcut Jeans, Moncler Skirt, Moncler heeled boots.

Went grocery shopping this way. An old man waiting in line at the cash register made a face like he wanted to say something to me :blink: ... but kept it to himself in the end...

I've seen the style too, and for the life of me cannot find it on hand. But a few fashion blogs are showing guys wearing skirts that are relatively tailored for and don't look like kilts and "meggings" on underneath and the style that they depict is really nice I think. I'm not sure that jeans underneath would be for me, but you pull it off real well.

• 3 weeks later...

Sunny day today, so I thought I should take a better quality picture on my balcony (hard to look into the camera against the sun).

Here everyone is celebrating Carneval :pirate:, so I was a little more bold today - actually, I wasn't that much more bold, it was just that today some people dressed up, so it felt pretty much "normal" wearing something that is not the usual combo. Still, especially some older people stared at my outfit, while all other people on my way didn't even take a second look.

outfit02_zps0mzc7z2u.jpg

Tommy Hilfiger suede wedge boots, thermo-tights (it's still cold here), self-sewn Neoprene skirt, BOSS wool turtleneck, Aviatic wool blend jacket.

• Like 1

I really like this outfit on you, freestyle75!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 4 weeks later...

Rainy day today, so I couldn't take a photo on my balcony.

I bought a leather leggings from Balenciaga back in June 2014 and never managed to find the time to shorten it, which I finally did this morning.

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

Personally, I always wanted to go out and about in an "all leather" outfit at some point in time (similar to this one), meaning biker jacket, leather leggings and cool heels. Okay... I didn't put on a biker jacket, but the leggings + wedges alone push the envelope very much IMHO.

Funny and at the same time disturbing: Nobody really cared - as always these days in a big city.

Wedges by Jil Sander, Leather Leggings by Balenciaga, Turtleneck sweater by a no-name online retailer, Dufflecoat by Burberry.

I bought a leather leggings from Balenciaga back in June 2014 and never managed to find the time to shorten it, which I finally did this morning.

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

Personally, I always wanted to go out and about in an "all leather" outfit at some point in time (similar to this one), meaning biker jacket, leather leggings and cool heels. Okay... I didn't put on a biker jacket, but the leggings + wedges alone push the envelope very much IMHO.

Funny and at the same time disturbing: Nobody really cared - as always these days in a big city.

Wedges by Jil Sander, Leather Leggings by Balenciaga, Turtleneck sweater by a no-name online retailer, Dufflecoat by Burberry.

Wow! That's a fabulous outfit! You look sensational in it! Bravo, my friend!

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

Love this look!

Great outfit... Nice camera too.

I can't quite make it out in the picture, but are you wearing a belt over the turtleneck?  I think it would look good.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I can't quite make it out in the picture, but are you wearing a belt over the turtleneck?  I think it would look good.

Thanks - and ... no, just the turtleneck - I guess that's some dust on the camera sensor in the picture (need to get some sensor cleaning swabs for my smaller APS-sensor camera - only got the regular 36x24 sized camera cleaning swabs here for the second camera body).

But you are right, something like a scarf of something similar could add to the outfit. I own a couple of scarves but wear them very seldomly. Don't know why - I just never feel *that* cold around my neck :cheeky:

But you are right, something like a scarf of something similar could add to the outfit. I own a couple of scarves but wear them very seldomly. Don't know why - I just never feel *that* cold around my neck :cheeky:

I didn't mean anything around your neck, I was thinking of a belt worn high (belly button high) on the waist outside of the turtleneck.  The turtleneck seems long enough that a belt would look good.  A scarf instead of the belt would add a bit of flair that would also look good.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

WOWOWOWOW! That outfit is amazing, everything is perfect with it!!!!!!!!

outfit3_zpssijtqpuv.jpg

Wow is right! You look so good in that outfit Freestyle, just fabalous!  I am a big fan of leather as well, you put together really well! Great job!