Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

The blazer is certainly a bolder choice than I'd go for, but if I saw you walking down the street I'd think "cool!". The black shirt under the blazer is a nice touch, the jeans are the perfect shade of blue, everything seems to fit well, and the shoes, of course, are fabulous! It's an attention-grabbing look but the overall effect makes a confident statement. A black shoulder-bag would be a nice addition and avoids putting things in pockets and spoiling the clean lines of the blazer and jeans.

If you like it, wear it.

Wow, saudade! That's an awesome outfit! From the jacket down to the shoes, it all works, and looks sensational! Bravo to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Holy Schitt Saudade! THAT is bold! I LOVE IT! The only thing I could think of was to have black jeans instead of blue but even the blue looks fine to me.

-ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I don't think I could pull that off, but you certainly do. The only thing I wonder about is what is going on with the shirt? Is it supposed to be tucked in, or not? It looks like it's about half and half. I'm thinking tucked with that extremely short jacket. Other than that, I have no comments. Oh yeah, "How do you walk in those shoes?" Hahahaha.

Ok trying something new, so I'm trying to work in skinny jeans in style wise. And I was a sucker and bought this blazer because well, I have no shame. But so I bought the blazer first, then the shoes to match. Just trying this whole thing out for the moment, not sure on the overall effect. So critique away! Sorry for the selfie pictures, my phone is pretty much my camera really.

Mcgt2m8l.jpg?1

SZrZ2QDl.jpg?1

o4KuDPwl.jpg?1

KopmYRLl.jpg?1

pu4D5e8l.jpg?1

SpqZby9l.jpg?1

KjolTwpl.jpg?1

Aewsome! Love it!. Looks great!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

There is an identical outfit hanging in my wife's closet. The only difference is the shoes. Her shoes were flats. When she wore that outfit, she looked "smashing."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Diesel boots, jeans and tshirt. Nothing too fancy. Had to lighten shadows as the sun tends to bleach everything.

That's kind of the look I usually end up with. I pretty much live in the T-shirt and blue jeans world although I have found I can easily pull off Womens jeans as long as the pockets do not have a lot of detail to them. It's funny but I can wear womens skinny jeans and work boots in my 'neaderthal neighborhood' and nobody notices. 

Now I like the outfit Saudade put togher, but I could never wear that around here.

I don't think I could pull that off, but you certainly do. The only thing I wonder about is what is going on with the shirt? Is it supposed to be tucked in, or not? It looks like it's about half and half. I'm thinking tucked with that extremely short jacket. Other than that, I have no comments. Oh yeah, "How do you walk in those shoes?" Hahahaha.

That particular shirt is too short to tuck in and have it stay there unless I want to perpetually tuck the shirt every time I move my torso 10 degrees or lacking that every 10 seconds. I also didn't feel like wearing a belt.

I thought the general shirt tucking etiquette is if it doesn't sit about halfway on your ass tucking the shirt is pointless and as such unnecessary?

But I will admit I didn't think everyone would the outfit so much to be honest. I was kind of thinking to myself the blazer in general was too much. But I kinda got it for that reason, that and it seemed fun.

That ensemble looks very good on you. I like  animal prints too and wear them out and about. I have a animal print shirt, animal print leggings and animal print shoes. I never wear them all together, as it's just too much. Wearing animal prints with the right acessories is making a fashion statement!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Are those wedge sneakers? I like it! I think Guys should be able to wear leggings, they're so comfortable. We just have to be mindful of any bulges lol

I'm sorry I missed the part where you actually pointed out they were wedges, I should read more carefully. I already had this pic for a while but ever posted it cause I wasn't sure, but maybe we'll start a legging revolution hahaha

503B80DD-3315-4E3A-9E2F-A362320962BE.jpg

Are those wedge sneakers? I like it! I think Guys should be able to wear leggings, they're so comfortable. We just have to be mindful of any bulges lol

I'm sorry I missed the part where you actually pointed out they were wedges, I should read more carefully. I already had this pic for a while but ever posted it cause I wasn't sure, but maybe we'll start a legging revolution hahaha

Ah it's all good, but yes yours look extremely similar to mine. What brand are yours? I've got the Xhileration Kahsha wedges ((Cheapo Isabelle Marants) Which I want) Wedge sneakers are the best!

We totally should! You literally have the same leggings as me I think. As for bulges haha, UNDERARMOUR! On a day where I don't care I'm probably gonna go for it.

Dear All.

I forgot to describe the outfit. It has:

1) Polo Ralph Lauren Men Shirt

2) Women Flare Pants (Very Skinny Till Mid Calf and Very Wide From Mid Calf to Feet)

3) Cognac Leather Belt

4) Nine West Cognac Leather Otilla Boots, Size US Women 12.

I'd like to say that I have 1 or 2 stares, but no one came to talk to me.

Regards.

5.5 Inch Heels.

I always try to match my cross body bag, with the color of my shoes. It gives a great look. If I'm not carrying a bag I try to match my shoes with the color of the top I'm wearing. That's the way I like to dress.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hi All.

Today I will go out with the following outfit. What do you think?

Regards.

5.5InchHeels

Sure looks good to me. The jeans look like they fit well, the shade of denim works really well with the colour of the boots (the colour of the belt is a nice choice too) and the length of the jeans shows the heels of perfectly. For sure a few stares would be no surprise because people aren't used to guys looking so stylish. I suspect if you were in the USA you might have got a few compliments too, but here in the UK people seem more reluctant to come out of their shells. I remember one time on the London underground two young American women tourists turned to a young local woman and said "Hey, love your outfit, you look really good!" and she just didn't know how to react at all.

If you like it, wear it.