Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Consider getting the boot shafts taken in a bit so that they fit closer to your calves. It's so worth it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Saudade, those pants and boots SO rock, but I would do a black loose top to go with the look. Keep rocking your style!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Me in a hotel reception in London the other week for my 50th birthday, Mrs F does have another picture that shows the heel of better but these are a 4'' block heel. Very comfortable and easy to wear. I wore a pair of 4'' stilettoes to the theatre the following night but didn't get any pictures unfortunately.

post-10200-0-21696700-1399224067_thumb.j

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Me in a hotel reception in London the other week for my 50th birthday, Mrs F does have another picture that shows the heel of better but these are a 4'' block heel. Very comfortable and easy to wear. I wore a pair of 4'' stilettoes to the theatre the following night but didn't get any pictures unfortunately.

Well done. Very sharp looking! The hat was a nice touch.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm a fan of broad brim hats Jeff, I think it helps with the freestyle look. Got some comments about it and the electric blue jacket I wore with my heels the following night.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

A nice hat (not a baseball cap) seems to always work well for a guy in high heels.  Maybe more guys will catch on to this, but I have my doubts.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I'm a fan of broad brim hats Jeff, I think it helps with the freestyle look.

Hmm! Interesting. It's never occurred to me to experiment with hats while freestyling. Perhaps I might give hats a try.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I like to wear the, "Newsboy" style of cap. Very popular with the ladies these days. Get lots if compliments wearing them.  I have them in a rainbow of colors to match my ensembles. I get them from, "e4hats.com. Take a look at their site.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Wore this to the movies let me know what you think.

If I saw those shoes in a shop I'd assume (wrongly) that they need some outrageous Geroge Clinton outfit to go with them, but you've made them work amazingly well for an everyday outfit with a 70's edge, very cool :)

If you like it, wear it.

Hi , my newest pair...

Nice, but please post new boot stuff in the appropriate topic.

Latest freestyle photo boots from Aliexpress. Hope you all like!!!

Wow! I fancy these booties for a long time but still didn't get them! I am jaleous!

And as always you wear them perfectly and look so damm cool!

Thank you for the nice pics!

Thanks Sleek Heels!!!

Latest freestyle photo boots from Aliexpress. Hope you all like!!!

One thing you have going for you, and its quite a good thing : The footwear you have chosen somehow ' fits ' your build.

Im NO FAN of jackstands or platforms, yet with your build, they fit the overall image your presenting. They dont look out of place or anything. Your one of the few people whom post full body pictures on here and in all of them, you look good in your style of things.

I dunno if its because you have a muscular of thicker build, but they look good on you in my opinion ( unlike some pencil thin women whom wear 2-10inch platforms and look like they have frankenstein legs or something.. ).

Theres only one thing missing in your whole outfit that would finish the statement off.. You need the wallet from Pulp Fiction! ( I wont post pictures of it as someone will be ' offended ' )

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I don't mind at all thanks man I appreciate that a lot.  It is good to know that this style fits because that's the look I'm trying to go for.  Thank you guys a bunch!!  I'm definitely not a fan of the Frankenstein look either. Plus my wife had a lot to do with what was fashionably suitable with my shoes and what wasn't.   I'm not sure what it is but platforms are like magnets to me I gotta have em. Thank you again for the cool compliments!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

One thing you have going for you, and its quite a good thing : The footwear you have chosen somehow ' fits ' your build. Im NO FAN of jackstands or platforms, yet with your build, they fit the overall image your presenting. They dont look out of place or anything. Your one of the few people whom post full body pictures on here and in all of them, you look good in your style of things. I dunno if its because you have a muscular of thicker build, but they look good on you in my opinion ( unlike some pencil thin women whom wear 2-10inch platforms and look like they have frankenstein legs or something.. ). Theres only one thing missing in your whole outfit that would finish the statement off.. You need the wallet from Pulp Fiction! ( I wont post pictures of it as someone will be ' offended ' )

Like - Ditto I have thought that your muscular build along with the rest of your style really works well for some time now. You also one of the few guys I would say looks like a real "bad ass" in high heels. That ous a compliment. Thanks for sharing your pics. Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Thank you AZ ShoeNut I really appreciate that a lot for the huge compliment.

Even in heels, you present yourself as the kind of guy nobody would want to F*** with ;) . Thus, you need that wallet ! ;)

Thanks ILK.  I gotta say that you guys have been more of an influence on me.  I just try to take an outrageous trend and try to make it my own.  And you guys have helped me branch out a lot.  So I'm pretty much a product from you guys. A big huge thanks to all you guys that I chat and receive responses from!!

Gonna second what ILK said above. You are one of the very few I've seen so far who can rock the platforms, hiheellover23.

Thanks ILK.  I gotta say that you guys have been more of an influence on me.  I just try to take an outrageous trend and try to make it my own.  And you guys have helped me branch out a lot.  So I'm pretty much a product from you guys. A big huge thanks to all you guys that I chat and receive responses from!!

Its all good.

I get inspiration on many things from differing sources on a daily basis. Its ' why we do ' in life.

Most people, even guys whom are into heels, wonder ' what fits me '. Its not always what we ' like ' and people tend to resent being told what they ' like ' doesnt really work for them.

I dont like platforms but smaller ones ( 1/2 inch or less ) look ' ok ' on me. Im skinny ( 5'10", 150ish lbs right now ) and a ' platform ' looks horrible. They distract and take away from an overall picture. A slender heel of 3-4 inches seems to be best for what I wear/do. I like wedges also but they only work for me in longer pants or certain settings. Anything shorter then ankle length and the wedges arent worn with them.

With you? I think wedges wouldnt ' work ' like what you have in those pics you posted. ( havent seen a pic to make a proper thought about it, but just a theoretical guess on my part.. )

In your instance, and I say this in all honesty, you have a physique thats pretty admirable. You dont have ' great oaks ' for legs and theres a proportionate ratio of your limbs. You dont have ' Popeye arms ' squeezing spinach cans. Its a good solid build. In having such a build, the platform actually works.

EDIT: I need to put out the disclaimer here : this might offend or describe someone here..

In MOST instances that I have seen.. Men ( and women alike, no discrimination at all ) with ' jackstands ' are either too damn skinny and look like they have frankenstein shoes on. Runway models really present such a picture. Some girl that starves themselves to *supposedly* look good tosses on a pair of shoes that just might weigh more then they do! Sad.

Theres also those so overweight they need such a shoe to take the pressure being put on them. 

Its hard to find a ' middle ground ' like you have as a statute of being that ideal image that a man in a set of platforms can really ROCK. You seriously need to take them b****es dancing with a honey or 5 out there with you, no joke! You ever make it to my part of town, were going clubbing!

ILK- that is definitely a deal, especially with the stories you tell you sound like the life of the party.  I definitely want to come up in that area.  I really appreciate the compliments and advice again. Its really good to know that the styles that I choose works.  You guys definitely make me want to continue on with pushing the message that guys can wear heels too in the open and take it to the next level. Thanks again.