Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

HappyFeat and Jeff,

There are some incredible looks here!!!

HappyFeat, my favorite; the dress, pumps, chain belt = ELEGANT!!!

Jeff, blue sweater, tights, turtleneck and boot = AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all about the heel!

Happyfeat:) Maybe I don't always express my thoughts in print like I should, but your recent body shots without the head on your outfits screams female to me. Great shots and fantastic look and I think that that would be the best compliment available to a man dressed as you were. I will be looking for further pics when ready. Great work, my friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Been awhile since a post... Happy New Year to you all. No really new outfits until last week, when I bought the Denim Skirt From Chicos... about $70 but I like the narrow profile of the skirt - not much flare. It's quite stretchy so it's very comfortable, but be warned you need to go down a bit in size... and Chico's has a different set of sizes. This one is 1.5 Went to the local store on a cold Atlanta day last week, wearing my patent boots and a black skirt I had altered recently for my weight loss (Pictures to come later). As I walk in, I notice the store had many more customer's - all women - than I expected. An "older" sales lady turned to ask how she could assist me and I queried if they have the long denim skirt as on their web site. "Sure" she say, and turned immediately for me to follow to the sellected rack in the store. I don't think - because of partially blocking display racks - she even noticed my skirt and shoes, until I approached and she turned to ask what size? Remember I'm a good 6'8" tall in heels and, correctly, she would have to look up to converse with me. I responded, "Well as you can see, I occasionally wear skirts. A size 14 is normal for me. Would you mind is I tried it on here?" I wanted to be polite and this is a womens store and there were othe customers trying stuff on, I assumed. She them pulled a size 2.5 and directed me to an end dressing room. The 2.5 was obviously too large, so I exited the dressing booth and as she inquired I asked for the next size smaller. One nice thing in Chicos, and I've not seen this in other stores, is they have a large and wide floor to ceiling mirror to preview your outfit in the common area near the dressing rooms. As the sales lady approached with the size 2, I was able to see that this would be a dandy skirt to own and wear in public. The skirt is also a heavier denim so ideal for fall/winter wear. The size 2 also was a bit large in the waist (the saleslady said it would be the equivalent of a size 12), so she fetched the size 1.5 and is fits well- stretching just a bit at my hips - but perfect and the women's waist position. I have grown accustom to wear in a "Waist cincher" undergarment that not only pulls me in abit there, it is a constant reminder to watch what I eat. One thing I notice in these pictures is that I may have to have some of my shirts tailored to remove some of the extra material at the bottom... I doubt if I'd find womens shirts to match my large upper torso and 37" sleeves. Oh, All smiles and no scowls from sales staff and customers in the store, even though there were a few customer glances as I was checking my look out in the big mirror. Big have a great day from two younder sales ladies minding the door as I exited. Worth every penny. Comments welcome, as always, skirting the envelope.

post-994-133522901501_thumb.jpg

I spent a couple of weeks dinking around with 3 different pairs of boots from Zappos. For David Tate, wide foot = wide calf, which for them means gigantic calf, which mine are not. But I finally found a pair that are comfortable and fit my calves nicely. I had the keeper pair delivered to my hotel and I've enjoyed wearing them this week for going to dinner or grocery shopping. I wear them under my long jeans, not with my pants rolled up, but I thought you'd like to see them. I will be wearing these for the flight home this weekend, so I will have a whole day in them! I'm looking forward to it.

post-1747-133522901521_thumb.jpg

post-1747-133522901526_thumb.jpg

post-1747-133522901533_thumb.jpg

Roniheels: thx for the comments... Well yes, compared to wearing long jeans over heels wear maybe 1 in 20 notice, and that's at my unusual height! With the skirt, I'd say that in social surroundings, like a convenience store, everyone you pass notices. At a functional place like a restaurant or Borders, its more like 50%. But in all cases, my experience is that maybe 1 in 100 that notice have something negative to say in a way you hear it. I've probably received more compliments than scoffs, at least verbally where the detractor/complimentor would expect me to hear or respond. hope this helps...

Nice collection of boots, iibb :blinkbigeyes: I particularly like the red pair and the black pair with the blade heels. I wouldn't hesitate to wear either pair out and about in public. While the red color surely would attract attention, they look very "cool" with jeans. The black pair has a real "cowboy" boot look. The blade heels gives it a lot of style.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

iibb –

Very nice collection! My favorites are the red thigh boots then the black lace ups. The black thigh boots with the blade heel look interesting but the heel looks very high, although that may be the camera angle. How high are they?

I’ve never been a platform fan but I’ll put a pair of red boots on my wish list.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

iibb - I really like the contrast of the red boots with blue jeans but if you want to really make them pop, try white slacks.

Does the combination of leather slacks and thigh boots, picture #2, work for you? I’ve always found the combination very warm.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

iibb - Be sure to take care of those boots you wore out in the snow and be very cautious about wearing the suede ones out in the salt. The salt would ruin a great looking pair of boots.

Merci beaucoup, oder vielen Dank, für die Hilfe, werd mal in meinen Archiven wühlen ob sich da etwas findet.

Danke nochmal marhill711 ..

iibb,

as far as I remember the rules in this forum, all text should be in English, so that everybody can read it. Since the two mayor languages in Belgium are Dutch and French I thought I post both. But assuming from your German reply, do you come from the small german speaking part in eastern Belgium?

I didn't mean to be any "heavy" on iibb, I just know that others have been taunted for posting in another language. This was merely meant as a friendly reminder. I surely appreciate his "thank you" reply in my mother tounge, no doubt about it.