Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

I wore this outfit last week, got a few good responses

http://www.jonrowlinson.com/Skirts/images/Tartan.jpg

Not a good a pic, but it's taken in the pub

http://www.jonrowlinson.com/Skirts/images/Dry_2.jpg

Killer outfits, my friend! The tartan skirts with the boots are a good look for you! Two thumbs up!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Your Jean Gaborit Boots look awesome. Would be cool if you started a "galleries" album....

David & Cathy

Here is another clubbing look. The outfit is the same yet the boots are a different pair (except in the first pic).

- Black knee high pull on style boots with 4 inch stiletto heels and pointed toes by Giuseppe Zanotti. These are probably my favorite boots because they are so versatile. They look amazing with mini/knee/ankle length skirts, over skinny jeans, under bootcut jeans or dress pants and leather pants of course. These are my idea of a perfect knee high stiletto dress boot.

Photo 1 - Still dancing in my Jean Gaborit boots! Someone stop me, yes you, the gorgeous lady who's been smiling and staring at me for the past 2 minutes non stop.

Photo 2 - A stoner in stilettos ;-)

Photo 3 - Portrait for the wall above the fireplace

Photo 4 - Thinking about stuff in color and in B/W

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

This was also a great post in your JG Boots! Aren't they great?

David & Cathy

Time for some more photos. "The clubbing outfit".

Mind you that I've not worn this outfit in public...yet. What I like most about the look is that it makes you feel super confident and makes you believe that you look great as well. It's meant to be worn for a night out in town (or a heel meet ;-)), not for the daily errands.

1 - Black leather jacket by Alfani (http://www.federated-fds.com/pressroom/macys/private_brands/Alfani/)

2 - Burgundy-wine color dress shirt by Zara (http://www.zara.com/)

3 - Skinny leather jeans by Lip Service (http://www.lip-service.com/)

4 - Black leather thigh high boots with 4 inch heel "St. Tropez" by Jean Gaborit. (http://www.jean-gaborit.com/en/)

Photo 1 - Final glance before heading out to a night of fun.

Photo 2 - 3 - Ready to go.

Photo 4 - Ah, glancing at my lovely boots.

Photo 5 - Dancing on the "dance floor", virtually at the moment yet imagining how I would look like to others.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

I've got that pic of you wearing them while on the right-hand side of the image with your legs straight, you really know how to dress Max, please try different combinations with all your tall boots when you DO have the time! & I know that there are not any fashion statements that you could NOT look good in with those tall boots & colors Max, you really do have a fashion flair!;-)

• 1 month later...

what do you think?

I hope you had a nice evening at the dance club :winkiss:

If you chickened out that time my solution is this...a few shots of a nice single malt scotch for that "liquid courage" feeling and off you go. Don't forget to take a cab or have a buddy drive though :silly:

heeluis--not to stir up any fire or anything, but I'm surprised you're not wearing some Helmut Lang skinny leather pants. :winkiss: You look great though!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Returning from Japan after 3 weeks, seeing great heels and styles in Japan and not being able to wear my heels there, gave me a big urge to wear them once I got back home.

I feel as though my confidence to wear more feminine styles in public has gone up. I've done the skirt/high heels thing in public already, although not very often yet am now coming to terms with the fact that I simply love that look on me. In my humble opinion, a skirt and heels are a killer combo. I like that look even more than boots over skinny jeans or tights.

I was looking for a tunic to purchase for a while that can pass on as a long sweater. During my search I came across a black short dress by Alfani that looks like a tunic and loved it. In the past I refrained from the idea of wearing a shorter skirt or heaven forbid any sort of dress as I felt like that was really going into "cross dressing" territory.

However, after thinking a lot about it I came to the conclusion that I should wear what I like regardless and boost my carefree feelings about other peoples opinion about my fashion choices.

Lets be honest here, as long as people don’t talk to you or here your side of the story, they’ll think that I crossdress anyway just by wearing low block heels. They’ll think that I’m gay as well. I had no problem with that perception while wearing stilettos in public so why think otherwise while wearing a dress as a guy. So, it seems yet again that I'm the one that's putting boundries on my fashion desires. I always liked the shot skirt look on me but was concerned of that image in public. It took a while to get over the concern to wear a knee length skirt as well.

I'm at a point now that I want and will wear skirts more in public since I'm more comfortable wearing it and simply love the skirt/boot combo.

I've also started to build my confidence to wear that Alfani black dress in public since I just love how it feels and looks on me.

My standard operating procedure is to venture out first at night to build confidence.

My style of choice for that night (I was out between 4:00-6:00 am Monday) was:

1- Alfani leather jacket

2 - Alfani black short dress

3 - black leggings

4 - Giuseppe Zanotti black leather knee high 4" stiletto boots

Here are the photos of my look (I apologize for not taking photos outside since it was night time and my camera doesn't take good photos at night, even with the flash. I wish I could though):

My first stop was a very large power center with many outlets. At night it is virtually empty. I like going there at night for a first time public outing because it is lit quite well so while walking I see myself, I go there alot during the day so being there already dressed like I am helps boost my confidence, my heels on the sidewalk make very nice clicking sounds especially these stiletto boots and also because I can see my reflection clearly on the store windows which is a treat.

I didn't run into anyone at that hour. The only traffic were the garbage trucks. It was raining slightly but not heavily so I didn't get really wet. The only problem with wearing a skirt/dress are the lack of pockets so I had to get a bag. The bag isn't very feminine but the shoulder strap is thin and makes it look like a womans bag. Personally, I don't like carrying bags/purses but there aren’t many options if there aren’t any pockets.

It was fun, yet after a while it was kinda boring.

I decided to venture to places that in the past I was too scared of going there in public in heels especially with a skirt. My first stop was Whyte ave, the main entertainment area of Edmonton where many bars and trendy boutiques are located. Since it was around 4:30 am, everything was closed and there were barely any people there. I parked my vehicle and went for a walk. I was nervous because of the other "weirdos" I encountered, especially while passing them. Now that I think of it, it might not have been a good idea to wear those clothes in that part of town by myself at night since I could've been mugged but nothing happened. By the end of my walk I was very happy and went back to my vehicle.

My next stop was downtown Edmonton. During the day there are many people around, most of them dressed in business attire. I was dressed pretty classy and would fit in perfectly during the day hours if I were a woman. It was already after 5:00 and the bus service started operating. There weren't many people in the street yet but traffic increased. I walked to the entrance of a club I've wanted to go to in heels for a long time since they have an alternative dressing night on Saturdays and I was wondering what the closest parking area would be. I walked around the downtown core for a few blocks, nervous yet increasingly happy by seeing my reflection on the store windows and listening to the clicking of my boots. I passed a few people who took a quick glance yet said nothing and continued on their way. It was very early in the morning and I doubt they were awake enough to even contemplate what they had just witnessed hehe.

By the time I got back to my vehicle I was tired from walking but felt like I was on cloud 9. Before going home I drove to the park and sat on a bench next to the pond. Walking with stilettos on the grass was a strange yet comfortable feeling compared to walking on concrete.

I got home at about sunrise and said to myself that I have just about reached my ultimate level of feminine fashion I like with only one hurdle left, wearing the same outfit during the day or during the evening with lots of people around.

It was a great night. I can't wait to be back in town and try it out as well as increasing my skirt/heel outings as well.

post-6918-133522884283_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522884289_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522884293_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522884297_thumb.jpg

post-6918-1335228843_thumb.jpg

Wow! Nice one....seems like you should start your own thread now! Now to think of a verb that starts with M! Keep us posted on your experiences - at least that way those of us that don't have your confidence can relive your experiences... Spiker. (The outfit looks great by the way)

Wow! Nice one....seems like you should start your own thread now!

I couldn't agree more! Max, you SHOULD start your own thread! I am so impressed with your sense of style it's not funny! You look sensational in your latest pics! That dress and boots combo was absolutely killer! Bravo to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hello Max,

You said "Lets be honest here, as long as people don’t talk to you or here your side of the story, they’ll think that I crossdress anyway just by wearing low block heels. They’ll think that I’m gay as well. I had no problem with that perception while wearing stilettos in public so why think otherwise while wearing a dress as a guy. So, it seems yet again that I'm the one that's putting boundries on my fashion desires. I always liked the shot skirt look on me but was concerned of that image in public. It took a while to get over the concern to wear a knee length skirt as well" Well I like the way you think, I'd like to envite you and any one that feels the same as Max, I found a yahoo group the skirtman that is pushing Equality in Fashions http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Skirtman/ I hope I have not broken any rules here but I think the more people push for fashions freedom for men the better and I think the owner and Moderator can use a little help too.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Wow, Heelius.

What a great looking ensemble. Totally a fashionable 'guy in heels' look. This shot really strikes me as a very passable, fun, aggressive and 'I'm cool with myself' look. If you're on the street in this look, the heads turning should be thinking 'heels for guys look great'. Any other shots like this would really be appreciated as they easily provide justification 'to wear heels as a guy fashion.' Can you tell us about the evening out...or is that in another thread that I've missed?

SP

Hi Spartan, I was only out arround the corner to have a beer or two and this is funny because I was walking down the street and suddenly a guy atared at me from a bar through the window and I was allready chicken out as I thoght -Oh, I know him from somewhere-

Well he finally came out and even though it took a minute for both of us to remember who the other was, we finally found out that we new each other over friends in common and a girl with whom I used to work with. Anyway we had a great chat and suddenly he said- Hey what great shoes are you wearing! Respect! So it was everything fine and I came back home happy!

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have been following my posts and personal journey of gradually wearing in public all the fashion styles I like, know by now that high heel shoes/boots are only an accessory to a total look I'm interested in, a look regarded by society as feminine/crossdressing yet by me...a badass/confidence booster look. I've always been a big boot fan. I ride horses and riding boots have always been fun to wear. A good quality riding boot worn over a pair of breeches does wonders to a womans look (one of the reasons I started riding many years ago). When I wear my breeches and boots (they are Cavallo boots, a high quality german brand) I always get a ton of compliments so I guess women like that look on men. Lucky for me, English style riding is considered a womans sport in Western Canada. Male riders are rare and guys think that only gay men ride, another stupid stereotype yet very beneficial for a guy like me who is surrounded by women with no competition. However, the problem with good quality real leather riding boots is that they are designed for riding. They need to be stiff fo protection purposes as well as competitions where you are judged by your appearence. Dressage boots are by far the most elegant since that riding sport is all about elegance. Heaven forbid they'll slouch. So wearing real riding boots as fashion boots is very uncomfortable and makes you walk like a robot. I've been looking for fashion riding boots for quite some time. Since I have enough black boots, I wanted a different color. I've always liked cognac colored boots. Yesterday I've received my latest purchase, a pair of "Pour la Victoire" brand letaher cognac knee high/otk boots with a 1 inch heel. The boot type is "Malorie". Basically, they look like tall riding fashion boots, a very popular style with the ladies these days...and myself heheh. They also make very nice clicking sounds since the heel is made of wood. I took them out for a test run today. I'm still quite self aware of my look when wearing tall boots over skinny jeans, flats or high heeled boots. It's simply one of those looks that scream for attention. With the boots I wore a pair of Levis blue skinny jeans, a striped dress shirt and a brown leather belt. I really liked how I looked and the boots were exactly what I was looking for. First stop was Future shop (electronics store like Best Buy). I had to buy a few things and wondered around the store (which was pretty empty) for a good 20 minutes. I spoke to 2 young salesmen, a guy and a girl in their early 20's. The girl didn't seem to even notice the boots and pointed me to the right direction. The guy however, although he didn't say anything specific with regard to my look, did seem to take special interest in me. He was very helpful and nice. He asked me if I had been to the store before. I told him that I've been there many times and he said that he never saw me. It seemed like he was one step away from asking for my phone number. Luckily, he didn't. :winkiss: Before leaving the store I had to stop by at a counter to get a bag for my purchases. The girl there examined me while I walked towards her. She was very polite. Just before leaving she said "I like your boots". I thanked her and went on my way. My next stop was Walmart. I spent about 15 minutes in there walking around yet didn't notice any stares or double takes. I left Walmart and drove to my local Safeway. 10 minutes, and a few stares later I was on my way home. That concluded my first outing in my new boots, a regular outing for me. This is how I looked like:

post-6918-133522884949_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522884952_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522884957_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522884962_thumb.jpg

post-6918-133522884966_thumb.jpg