Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Or I could maybe just buy a womens shirt ?

I just found a women's jacket I never worn.

Whatcha think ?

I think you look great in the coat. :smile: It slims you and the sleeves on your shirt stylishly protrude out from under the sleeves on your coat. Add a unisex necklace to match the ornamentations on your shoes and in my opinion, it would be complete.

Your plain black boots would look great with that outfit too.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I guess I can be post 1000 then! :smile: Here's what I wore to the British Museum Monday last week: post-1944-133522849551_thumb.jpg I'm not copying kneehighs by the way, we just both like the same jacket. :wave:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

New Outfit: I can't believe I actually had enough spare time to put together a few pictures. Pardon the floor as major renovations on my condo are scheduled for this Spring. As well, I had a hard time perfecting my pose before the 10 second timer shot the pictures, making my legs appear blurry. Nonetheless... 4" Nine West Stiletto Pointy Toe Pumps Inc. skinny pants, with twisted stitching along hem line Yohji Yamamoto shirt with asymmetrical buttons along chest line Lizzie Parker Upside Down Tunic, 95% bamboo

post-486-133522849684_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522849687_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522849691_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522849694_thumb.jpg

The outfit is attractive. It should serve you well as you circulate throughout the Meatpacking district. One thing, though. Is it just me or does the shirt and jacket make you look heavy in the chest?

... One thing, though. Is it just me or does the shirt and jacket make you look heavy in the chest?

Hmm, good observation. It might just be me leaning backwards a bit too much, which is a function of trying to rush across the room, get into a perfect pose, and twist towards the camera all in under 10 seconds.

Or maybe and I think this is it...maybe it's a function of how low the sleeves on the outer tunic fall down my arms. When they fall down further on my arm, my chest area appears a bit slimmer.

Good feedback JNR.

New Outfit:

I can't believe I actually had enough spare time to put together a few pictures. Pardon the floor as major renovations on my condo are scheduled for this Spring. As well, I had a hard time perfecting my pose before the 10 second timer shot the pictures, making my legs appear blurry.

Nonetheless...

4" Nine West Stiletto Pointy Toe Pumps

Inc. skinny pants, with twisted stitching along hem line

Yohji Yamamoto shirt with asymmetrical buttons along chest line

Lizzie Parker Upside Down Tunic, 95% bamboo

kneehighs wow compliments for your look :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Pumps Wow! That jacket has a ton of potential! All you need now is a tuxedo top beneath it and you'll be getting all the ladies' attention. It reminds me of the Dior Homme long tuxedo jackets from the F/W 2005 season.

In my opinion -- and it is only my opinion -- it might look better if you had a seamstress touch it up for a tighter and slimmer V shape. I think that jacket in a more form fitted shape could look outstanding. You could even have satin strips sewed onto the edges of the lapels, but that's just my imagination running wild.

Great pick. Can't wait to see how you wear it in London.

Pumps Wow! That jacket has a ton of potential! All you need now is a tuxedo top beneath it and you'll be getting all the ladies' attention. It reminds me of the Dior Homme long tuxedo jackets from the F/W 2005 season.

In my opinion -- and it is only my opinion -- it might look better if you had a seamstress touch it up for a tighter and slimmer V shape. I think that jacket in a more form fitted shape could look outstanding. You could even have satin strips sewed onto the edges of the lapels, but that's just my imagination running wild.

My wife has recently opened a little shop here in Ohio US called IN STITCHES. I'm sure she could do what ever you think needs to be done with it. LOL

real men wear heels

Seamstress ? Let not get carried away:smile:

I'm just trying to upgrade my style a bit. I just bought some really cool male shoes too, so I can be fashionable in standard male mode too. I can't wait to wear the whole outfit to work.

I'm very much looking forward to London.

Here are a couple of pics of my long jeans with my 4.5" Enzo ankleboots I have been wearing everywhere for the past week or two. Few people notice and I have had no negative comments. They are soft eather and are VERY comfortable. I am about to the point with them that I forget I have them on. Next step...5" for everyday wear. CJ

post-9194-133522851159_thumb.jpg

post-9194-133522851165_thumb.jpg

goddamn, cj, those look VERY nice! r1g0r (not at work, so not in heels)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

All of the following styles have been worn in public. Most are more subtle styles I believe men can get away with. The skinny jeans/stiletto pump combo is a more feminine look and highly visible so I guess only guys who are comfortable with that look would wear it. I am comfortable with a more feminine look.

1) Alfani black leather jacket, Nygard grey turtleneck sweater, Nine West grey leather belt, Levis blue skinny jeans, Steve Madden "Diminsh" gray leather knee high pull-on boots with 3 1/4 inch stacked heel. I love the look of these boots so much that I bought a similar pair in black as well. I originally saw them on a good looking woman who wore them over a pair of dark blue skinny jeans while waiting for a table at a restaurant. I went up to her and asked her where she bought them. They were purchased at Zappos Canada online store.

Photos of boots : 1 - 2 - 3
Photos of me: 1 - 2 - 3

2) Similar as style 1 but instead of blue Levis skinny jeans I'm wearing Gant dark blue skinny jeans.

3) Similar as style 2 but instead of wearing the Steve Madden boots, I'm wearing Nine West black 3 inch Stilettos pumps. I bought them in an outlet store (The Shoe Company) and tried them on there. I got a few looks and had no trouble from the salespeople. In fact, no salesperson even bothered to help me. I like the fact that they are only 3 inches high which makes them comfortable to walk in. I also have a pair of Stewart Weitzman 4 inch black "Sensual" pointed toe stiletto pumps (purchased at Zappos Canada) but I find them a bit too high to walk in public so I only enjoy wearing them at home for the moment.

Photos of Nine West shoes: 1 - 2
Photos of Stewart Weitzman shoes: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 (shoe comparison)
Photos of me (in Nine West): 1 - 2 - 3

4) Isaac Mizrahi black wool coat, Selected white dress shirt and black sweater over it, Fossil black leather belt, Levis dark blue skinny jeans and Kenneth Cole Reaction "Swim N Fool" black 3 inch round toe stiletto pumps. Bought at a local mall store. At the time, I didn’t have the confidence to try them in the store so I bought them and luckily they were my size.

Photo of shoes: 1

5) Alfani black leather jacket, Selected white dress shirt, Levis blue bootcut jeans, Fossil black leather belt and Nine West black 3 inch Stilettos pumps.

Photos of me: 1 - 2

6) Black turtleneck sweater (can’t remember the brand but it was cheap since the sweater tore), Levis brown corduroy jeans, Levis brown leather belt and Italian Heels "Isira" brown 7 cm western pointed toe boots. Bought through their online website.

Photo of boots: 1

7) Nygard brown turtleneck sweater, brown belt, Levis dark blue bootcut jeans and Toi et Moi 3-3.5 inch brown knee high pointed toe stiletto boots. Bought through Schuh City online Ebay store. Too bad they aren’t made of real leather but I love their look anyway.

Photos of boots: 1 - 2

In the next batch of photos I'm wearing skirts that I've worn in public:

1) Black turtleneck sweater, gray wool skirt, black leather belt with large buckle and Steve Madden "Diminsh" gray leather knee high pull-on boots with 3 1/4 inch stacked heel.

2) Black turtleneck sweater, Finity brown leather skirt and Italian Heels "Isira" brown 7 cm western pointed toe boots.

Photo of me: 1

3) Black turtleneck sweater, Nygard black skirt, Point Zero black leather sash belt, and Silhouette black leather knee high pointed toe boots with 4 inch stiletto heel (bought on their website).

4) Black turtleneck sweater, Style&Co blue denim skirt (came with the belt) and Via Spiga black leather knee high square toe boots with 4 inch blade heels. (bought online at Shoe Metro).

Photo of me: 1

5) Black turtleneck shirt, black nylon skirt, black pirate style leather belt and Spring Shoes "Shenga" over the knee suede flat boots. This is how I've dressed for the first ever outing in a skirt. I figured I'd enjoy wearing a skirt in public for the first time without attracting too much attention with high heels as well. It sure was fun!

Finally, here are a few pics of styles I'd like to wear in public but haven't had the opportunity yet or simply won't, mainly because the heels I'm wearing are too high for me:

1) Nygard grey turtleneck sweater, Nygard black skirt, thin chain belt and Stewart Weitzman 4 inch black "Sensual" pointed toe stiletto pumps.

2) Selected white dress shirt, Fossil black leather belt, Tommy Hilfiger white skinny jeans and Stewart Weitzman 4 inch black "Sensual" pointed toe stiletto pumps.

3a) Nygard camel turtleneck sweater, Nygard brown skirt, Point Zero black leather sash belt and Silhouette black leather knee high pointed toe boots with 4 inch stiletto heel.

3b) Nygard camel turtleneck sweater, Nygard brown skirt, light brown leather belt and Toi et Moi 3-3.5 inch brown knee high pointed toe stiletto boots.

• Like 1

Max, Amazing looks!!! I wish I have to guts to go out in a skirt. Maybe one day I will do the same thing as you, just a skirt and no heels. Congrats on having the guts to tell your family and doing what you really want to wear. Enjoy and hope to hear other comments you get from wearing a skirt and heels. Latindancer