Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

That's a really lovely outfit! I'd definitely wear something like that myself to meet friends for lunch or other casual day-wear occasions out of the house. As somebody else mentioned, I love the bow-tie detail on the top and the all black outfit apart from the white top to offset the bow. It's got the thumbs up from me! :smile:

It's been awhile since I've participated. So here is an outfit you will likely find me wearing in London. My style has become slightly more androgynous since I began this thread, but I still maintain a distinction between man/woman in person.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Georgette Silk Twill Top

layered over victorian vintage shirt

Inc. skinny pants

Stuart Weitzman pumps

Please pardon the temporary appearance of my apartment while it's undergoing renovations.

Hi Kneehighs,

Loving the outfit very now and the skinny jean with the heels is great! :smile: Wish i had your legs :silly: i can't seem to be able to pull off the skinny jean!:wave:

T

That's a really lovely outfit! I'd definitely wear something like that myself to meet friends for lunch or other casual day-wear occasions out of the house.

As somebody else mentioned, I love the bow-tie detail on the top and the all black outfit apart from the white top to offset the bow.

It's got the thumbs up from me! :o

Hi Kneehighs,

Loving the outfit very now and the skinny jean with the heels is great! Wish i had your legs :smile: i can't seem to be able to pull off the skinny jean!

T

Thanks a million for the compliments!!:wave:

Such compliments are priceless! :silly:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

It's been awhile since I've participated. So here is an outfit you will likely find me wearing in London. My style has become slightly more androgynous since I began this thread, but I still maintain a distinction between man/woman in person.

Inc. skinny pants

Stuart Weitzman pumps

Please pardon the temporary appearance of my apartment while it's undergoing renovations.

wow fantastic! :smile:

I've got some new pictures. Recently made, I'm sure. I leave the judgment to you guys :smile: Of course I like to make more, but that depends on my spare time. I am overrun by work :wave:

post-2381-133522848784_thumb.jpg

post-2381-133522848787_thumb.jpg

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

oo wow, I didn't know replies overload the traffic this quick. Lol. Thanks. I'll try to make more and with different footwear too. I haven't yet tried wearing my boots at work, but I am giving very serious thought of doing so once or twice. I'll log everything I can record :smile:

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

oo wow, I didn't know replies overload the traffic this quick. Lol. Thanks. I'll try to make more and with different footwear too.

I haven't yet tried wearing my boots at work, but I am giving very serious thought of doing so once or twice. I'll log everything I can record :wave:

wow = i like your boots ok? :smile:

Zero wrote:" I haven't yet tried wearing my boots at work, but I am giving very serious thought of doing so" What kind of work do you do? (I don't believe I would dress that way if I worked on an assembly line in a factory or as a garage mechanic.):smile:

Hi.

I decided to do as the girls do today and wear my boots outside of my jeans in public.

[ATTACH]652[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]653[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]654[/ATTACH]

Black Top - Urban Spirit

Jeans - Moto

Boots - Airwalk @ Payless

Black Pashmina Scarf - H&M

Jacket (not pictured) - New Look

On the most part, people were oblivious to what I was wearing but I did make some heads turn which was fun. None of the reactions I'd say were negative (most were side glances) and I'm actually wondering if people's thoughts of my outfit were good ones. After all, average guys don't generally dress like this. I was trying on some cool 4" heeled vintage boots in a local charity shop and the store assistant apprently gave my girlfriend the thumbs up - which I didn't see because I was too busy trying the boots on (they didn't fit well unfortunately). Ha!

That outfit is really stylish and the pieces work well together! To me, you look really modern and hip. :smile:

Inc. skinny pants

Stuart Weitzman pumps

I like the top, but it's very high style and fashion forward, so it only works if you're going to a high style fashion forward place. It'll definitely attract attention like a lot of designer clothing. I don't know that it matches the pumps that well though....

Inc. skinny pants

Stuart Weitzman pumps

I like it. Have you considered trying this outfit with boots? It might work better with the top. Still the pumps work OK. BTW, your appartment looks better than mine at the moment!

I've got some new pictures. Recently made, I'm sure. I leave the judgment to you guys :smile:

Of course I like to make more, but that depends on my spare time. I am overrun by work :wave:

Wow, Zero! That outfit really suits you and it works really well. You'll have no problems wearing that in public I bet! Kudos!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

.....snip....I don't know that it matches the pumps that well though....

I like it. Have you considered trying this outfit with boots? It might work better with the top. Still the pumps work OK. BTW, your appartment looks better than mine at the moment!...

Ideally, I would wear this outfit with some variation of a lace up oxford heel, but at the moment I don't own a pair yet. A compromise with the pumps fits perfectly with my personal preference though.

post-486-133522848818_thumb.jpg

BTW, I went to a Closterkeller concert on Thursday. The band plays gothic metal and is popular in the Polish scene. It's also controversial, especially among batcavers [old-school goths - they didn't necessarily have to go to the Batcave club], because many people say that it's a goth band, but their music doesn't have too much in common with classic gothic rock like The Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus or Siouxie and the Banshees. I wanted to see them and make my opinion. After all, I agreed with the "batcaver point of view". Anyway, I wore rather loose-fitting leather pants, my new leather vest [it's high-cut, and it's rather hard to get a simmilar garment...], long leather blazer, white tuxedo shirt without pleats on the front [but still with a stand-up collar and French cuffs] and a white silk necktie. Of course, I also wore a leather bag and mid-calf leather coat. I decided to don my oxfords, because they're quite comfortable, and I planned to dance a bit. As the time was running out [the concert was supposed to begin at 7pm instead of 8pm as I thought earlier], I didn't have an opportunity to go to radio station I work at and do my makeup. My mother is still conservative and she didn't even want to hear about me wanting to dye my hair black or dark red, and she doesn't like my "men in makeup" idea. So, at the venue, I painted my nails black and applied red lipstick. It was too dark to do eye makeup, and I couldn't find a light switch for the bathroom [where a nice mirror is]. So, I stayed without eyeliner and mascara, but the rest was OK. No negative reactions apart from one guy calling me a paedophile behind my back- oh, the tolerance :smile:. Two girls actually wanted to have photos taken with me. I was the only guy to wear leather, let alone heels or makeup, so I stood out a bit. It didn't disturb me at all. Some girls wore nice dresses, but most guys wore all black, combat boots, chain and so on, and so on. Not too much originality there. After the concert, I decided to go with two girls and two guys- in some situations I dislike wandering lonely at night. One of the guys was Greek, so we talked in English without any difficulty.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Amazing!! I see the tail of pages making a count of 2!!! Thanks guys! Oh well, on too the subject. Last friday I just gathered all I needed to force myself into public view with of course the boots you can all see in my last posted pictures. I could choose between flats and heels. And when I placed them before me, you can picture the situation already. Temptation and salvation. I picked that second word because flats are a salvation in some cases. But I found them too boring for me to present myself again with yesterday's outfit so I just took a gamble of go for it. Well, the point is that all my expectations were formed by an uncertaintity within emotions. I just didn't know if it would be a failure of a day, or just one to applaude myself for. But I didn't get much replies except for some one who's childish enough (at work) to mock me once in a while but the guy just doesn't know any better. His behaviour is already unwanted by others, but appearantly I'm the only one laughing about it. However, I went to work last friday and proudly walked on high heels. Some women caught a glimpse of it but as I said in the topic about Kneehigh's adventures, no one really has the nerve to talk to you about it. Strangers are just afraid to start a conversation. Well, the only way to change that is when I take initiative. It might work if the very first thing that I care to say does not necessarily build up my way to cover the subject about footwear, although it does work with women. Somehow it are the women we want to present us too. Since they understand the footwear better than most men, why not make some remarks about their footwear? Well, gladly I found a way of doing that. It would be odd just saying something nice about HER shoes without any asuming reason. It might create confusion and is oftenly noticable in their facial expression. But my excuse was the change of weather. It suddenly turned soooo cold here in Holland that when I spot a lady wearing pumps or anything shoes that uncover a part of bare feet, I can instantly find the one reason to ask her the next: "Isn't it cold when you walk on those shoes outside?" Instead of just hoping for conversation you really want, it is to accept that the obvious answers are always the same: NO, I wear panty-hose. Do'h!! Of course they do! But that isn't my aim. Most of them look down and lift up one of their elegant legs that uncovers the rest of the shoe. It may seem like a fetishfull moment, but the true aim is that they look at my shoes too. Well that is my game here. The same thing goes for nailpolish too. Well that one is far away in history much more accepted than high heels for men. Most compliments are just made when they see the works of profession in nailart. They never talk about your choice of color, and they never ask you more unless they never had a lesson in alternative lifestyle. But the point is that I have worn high heels at work and without problems. I'll just keep mixing styles and to answer some of the people's questions here: I work for a cable company at the Technical Support helpdesk. It's office work so you can guess where I want to go with my fashion... hehehe

in a cruel endless game,

than to die in shame!

As promised, a new adventure, albeit a short one since it was a Sunday and I had to get back to the house to watch my Eagles in action against the Jets. Anyhoo, I went on an outing downtown, sporting my black leather jacket over a blue turtleneck, navy dress pants, suntan pantyhose and the navy RSVP pumps. Just like at the mall on Saturday, I didn't garner anything in the way of attention in the almost two hours I was out, including a leisurably stroll through a major chain bookstore and a mall area for lunch. At the risk of sounding full of myself, I thought I looked pretty damn good! All in all, this outing was even more enjoyable than Saturday's because I was wearing pumps, my favorite women's shoe style, and I always feel great when I'm in them. And now, the pics. Enjoy!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/JeffCB2006/navyoutfit-1.jpg?t=1192387298

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/JeffCB2006/navyoutfit-3.jpg?t=1192387346

Nice pictures, but BOOOOOOOOO Eagles! (I like Westbrook though.) I hope the numbers 27 and 24 don't make you too upset :smile:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Nice pictures, but BOOOOOOOOO Eagles! (I like Westbrook though.) I hope the numbers 27 and 24 don't make you too upset :smile:

Glad you liked the pics. By the by, did you also like the beatdown your Saints suffered to winless St. Louis? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Glad you liked the pics. By the by, did you also like the beatdown your Saints suffered to winless St. Louis? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I've been attending Saints games sporadically since 1990 (they started me early), that's the first time I've ever left early and I've sat through some BAD games.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

My new pants:

Great pants! :smile: This is just my humble opinion, but if you took that shirt to a tailor and had the waist brought in to make it tighter and more form fitting, you would create a tasteful silhouette and a cohesively slim and positive image of a man in pointy pumps.