Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

So my friend has been watching these 3 inch wedge camo print espedrilles (I think is the name?) at wal-mart. I was there on my lunch break today and noticed they were marked down to $5. So I found her size (Same as mine hehehe) and got them as a surprise for her. She recieves some of my packages from ebay so my noesy parents won't know, so it's kind of a thank you gift for that. So I told her I got them for her but asked if she wouldn't mind if I took a couple pics with them on? She didn't care :smile: So here are the pics, remember, they'll be going to my friend in a few days, so I doubt I'll get any more done lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well this is not perfect, but i dont got anything better(yes it is a skirt):

Posted Image

Hi Griez,

you are obviously a real gothic fan! But what kind of shoes are you wearing under your long skirt? IMHO laced platform boots are not a bad choice. In your place I would prefer black cowgirl boots with high skew block heels, the style that dr1819 likes so much. I'm no gothic fan but I like black outfits too: a leather jacket together with tight leather or shining pu/pvc jeans and naturally high heeled boots ... not an alldays outfit for the street but still one of my most beloved styles :smile:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

well this is not perfect, but i dont got anything better(yes it is a skirt):

Posted Image

Nice pic, Griez! Now with just a little bit of fffoooooccuuusss..... *just kidding!* I like the composition of the image a lot! I look forward to seeing more!

SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice look Griez...I like your out-fit alot!

Now this is not a new look for me by any means,but I still enjoy wearing these drapey pin-striped pants,with a fitted top and jacket.

Posted Image

I prefer these Sachi boots tho..they're still a slick dress boot, but the heel is not quite as fine as those in the main pic and feel they balance things out more effectively.

Posted Image

jim

Hi ya iloveboots.. The boots in the main pic have 4" heels and come to the knee.My Sachi boots,(shown with the blue jeans) also have a 4 inch heel but the shaft is only calf high. jim

A while ago I promised you to post my red pumps pics. Well here they are. Sadly without a face, legs only.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm still struggling with any outfits that might match the shoe style but I think I'll manage if I stick with the goth scene. Perhaps some crimson trousers with a black blouse or a shirt.

So I'll keep you posted.

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Hey peeps.

First picture in a while.

Posted Image

Top - Zara (charity store find)

Jeans - Evie @ Peacocks (charity store find)

Shoes - 2" Dolcis courts

Leather Bag - charity store find

Here's two other pics: HERE and HERE.

Here's a video of me in my outfit...

Posted Image

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Hey peeps.

First picture in a while.

Posted Image

Top - Zara (charity store find)

Jeans - Evie @ Peacocks (charity store find)

Shoes - 2" Dolcis courts

Leather Bag - charity store find

Here's two other pics: HERE and HERE.

Exellent casual outfit. I would be interested in hearing what reactions you get if you take this to the street.

Antonio M. G. from Hot Boots website [well, I know it's above all a gay site, but who cares?]:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Boots: A. F. Vandeborst, Italy, 3" heels. After a short googling, I got a clue that there may be a mistake: the designer could be A. F. Vandevorst, and his site: http://www.afvandevorst.be . Visit the "Fetish" section for women. Frankly, I don't know why it was called "Fetish" as all shoes are vanilla to me, and yeah- they're mostly very stylish. Men's shoes aren't worth paying a visit IMHO- regular boring vanilla stuff. [Oh, and what are bras doing in the men's Nightfall section? ;)]

These pics are very important to me, because they made me discover the whole "men in high heels" movement and seek lots of info about it. Who knows if I'd find HHMP, and of course get into heels later, if I didn't look at these photos? Very convincing look IMO.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Those boots look great and I like the outfit. Well coordinated. Thanks for sharing this with us. Kneehighs - might be an idea to place these pics on to your meels picture gallery.

Well, I wore my above outfit to the cinema on Saturday. We went to see Shrek 3 which was undoubtly average (shame as I loved the first two films). Here's a picture of me with the Simpsons:

Posted Image

I have higher heels than Marge. :smile:

Those boots look great and I like the outfit. Well coordinated. Thanks for sharing this with us. Kneehighs - might be an idea to place these pics on to your meels picture gallery.

Well, I wore my above outfit to the cinema on Saturday. We went to see Shrek 3 which was undoubtly average (shame as I loved the first two films). Here's a picture of me with the Simpsons:

Posted Image

I have higher heels than Marge. :smile:

Now thats a keeper!!!

real men wear heels

Antonio M. G. from Hot Boots website [well, I know it's above all a gay site, but who cares?]:

http://www.hotboots.com/images/antonmgd.jpg

http://www.hotboots.com/images/antonmge.jpg

http://www.hotboots.com/images/antonmgf.jpg

Boots: A. F. Vandeborst, Italy, 3" heels. After a short googling, I got a clue that there may be a mistake: the designer could be A. F. Vandevorst, and his site: http://www.afvandevorst.be . Visit the "Fetish" section for women. Frankly, I don't know why it was called "Fetish" as all shoes are vanilla to me, and yeah- they're mostly very stylish. Men's shoes aren't worth paying a visit IMHO- regular boring vanilla stuff. [Oh, and what are bras doing in the men's Nightfall section? ;)]

These pics are very important to me, because they made me discover the whole "men in high heels" movement and seek lots of info about it. Who knows if I'd find HHMP, and of course get into heels later, if I didn't look at these photos? Very convincing look IMO.

:sad: Wow! by far the best pics I've seen on this site. You look fabulous in that outfit. The boots are magic too. I am not usually into boots (pardon the pun) but they are great. Show me more.

You should put them on the Gallery. Go on do it.

Yuo look as if you are "on top of the world"

Muddypaws.:wavey::smile:

Elegant Thanks for the post. I'll be uploading the pics to the Meels database over the weekend. At least he's not wearing heels and shorts, ya know...that would look absolutely stupid.

HeelD Great sense of humor! Looks like you had a great time there!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I wasn't sure to show this one but the Acne Jeans Fashion Show pictures shown in the runways thread convinced me to:

Posted Image

Shirt - Zara

Jeans - New Look

Shoes - Clarks

Bag - Muji

Here's another couple of shots -

Posted Image

Posted Image

:sad: Wow! by far the best pics I've seen on this site. You look fabulous in that outfit. The boots are magic too. I am not usually into boots (pardon the pun) but they are great. Show me more.

You should put them on the Gallery. Go on do it.

Yuo look as if you are "on top of the world"

Muddypaws.:wavey::smile:

You made a small mistake by thinking that was me and my outfit- but, like I said, these pics had a great influence on me.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Hey all, back with a couple more pics. I recieved (last week) my black over the knee Boots, 3 inch heels, kind of like a stiletto merged with a blade hee, made by Bamboo. Of course, I got them from ebay, so I thought I'd show ya a couple pics. Just a comfy casual look.

The first 2 are pics from the ebay auction.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The last one I just rolled up my pants to show the boots, I wouldn't really wear my jeans rolled up that high lol

They are, I was really shocked to see how comfortable they were. And even tho they're make of a synthetic material, they breathe really well. I wore them out with long jeans for like 30 mins with the gf to get some coffee and gas and it's like 25 degrees (celcius) here, and my legs weren't even sweating when I took them off. I recomend these to anyone looking for a comfy/funky pair of boots. They're easy to find on ebay and cheap, I got mine for $12.99 US + $15 US shipping to Canada. These are a size 10 (women's US) so for anyone with that size, make sure your calf isn't bigger than 16 inches around or they prolly won't fit. But for those who have bigger legs, you can get them in a high ankle cut, and in different colors. All made by Bamboo.

i just remember that i wasn't published here my outfit in skirts(sorry i don't want to be recognized if someone see it from my known ppl):

Posted Image

every human has they own choices...

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would include this Vintage Aldo Fallai for Armani picture depicting a woman wearing a suit with pumps...evidence IMHO that with the proper slim fitting suit, a man could pull off heels as well. The flare cut pants are also making a comeback now too.

post-486-133522845014_thumb.jpg

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.