Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Really ? I thought that was the whole point of freestyling.

It is! Hence the caveat term "traditionally", which was meant to apply to the non-freestyling community's concept of masculinity.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

well, that IS what its all about, showing that you (as a man) can WEAR what he likes, anywhere-anytime he likes!

^ Nice boots, Pumps.

Quirky Casual

Posted Image

Maroon Banana Republic shirt

Vintage green suspenders

Black French Connection Skinny Tie

Hugo Boss distressed denim -- straight leg.

Black 4" Nine West Freda Pumps

This outfit will be complete once I get the black round top hat to go with it.

Pumps - Those are some nice jeans! They go great with your boots. It's a good outfit because you can dress it up with an Oxford shirt or dress it down with a tee like you have.

Kneehighs - I love the shirt - great colour.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Last night i go out to see the wolrd premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I resolve to try wear some of my heels, because certainly i'll not find anyone woh knows me and i can walk without preocupation... I wear this outfit below and i feel great... The only problem, was the people looking me all the time... but i can survive and nobody known noticed me.

Thx

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last night i go out to see the wolrd premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I resolve to try wear some of my heels, because certainly i'll not find anyone woh knows me and i can walk without preocupation... I wear this outfit below and i feel great... The only problem, was the people looking me all the time... but i can survive and nobody known noticed me.

Thx

Hi gony,

I'm a fan of matching colour combinations. Silver sandalettes, a black and white undershirt, anthracite jeans and a grey sweatshirt - a perfect choice for your silver metallic car :smile:

Today I was wearing my anthracite coloured MS60 hip jeans combined with a broad white belt, a black muscle shirt and black chucks with white soles on the street. Believe me, I sacrificed my usual heels only for the perfect black and white outfit!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

All I have to say is: Gony, you did well. Keep up the good work! You're the only brazilian here in the forum that have the balls to do it.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

All I have to say is: Gony, you did well. Keep up the good work! You're the only brazilian here in the forum that have the balls to do it.

Thx... But im very scared in the moment when i go to the movies, im afraid because i dont know the reactions of the people there... But i can do it...

gony I have to second flavio's words. Congrats on your streetheeling adventure!

Below is another streetstyle picture taken at a party in Copenhagan. I am not necessarily advocating this style for anyone here, but the presence of the heels in the man's outfit is in it of itself newsworthy and germane to this thread:

Posted Image

Joakim, 17, high school student

Pop Party

Pressen

Copenhagan

pic from www.copenhagenstreetstyle.dk

New HHPlace member Maximilian! has kindly let me share some of his pics of his recent freestyle outfits he wore on his first ventures into the real world wearing heels.

Outfit 1:

Posted Image

Outfit 2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another view of the trousers here.

He's managed to co-ordinate a great looking outfit, considering the fashion and aesthetic aspects of his attire. Kudos and welcome to the HHPlace!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Maximilian Nice outfits. I like the third outfit the best, the pinstripe trousers work great.

Here is a casual outfit, for daytime heeling I put together.

Posted Image

Tunic length Calvin Klein wrinkled top--green

Vintage tunic length vest--black, with waffle print texture

skinny scarf--white

Hugo Boss jeans

Nine West pumps

Maximilian Nice outfits. I like the third outfit the best, the pinstripe trousers work great.

Here is a casual outfit, for daytime heeling I put together.

Posted Image

Tunic length Calvin Klein wrinkled top--green

Vintage tunic length vest--black, with waffle print texture

skinny scarf--white

Hugo Boss jeans

Nine West pumps

I agree that the scarf is a darn nice touch that really makes that outfit click! Bravo, kneehighs!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

:smile: everybody, I'm French, and i was very suprise to find this forum, it's great to see men wearing heels! In France, mentality is quite different, more "old school", so we don't see that. I hope the members here will understand me, my English is not very good... Personally I've got 6 pairs of high heel shoes, from 2.5" to 4.8" heel. Soone, I think I will share some pics. :wavey:

:smile: everybody, I'm French, and i was very suprise to find this forum, it's great to see men wearing heels!

In France, mentality is quite different, more "old school", so we don't see that.

I hope the members here will understand me, my English is not very good...

Personally I've got 6 pairs of high heel shoes, from 2.5" to 4.8" heel.

Soone, I think I will share some pics.

Welcome aboard. :wavey:

Your english is fine. Many of us here are from non-english-speaking countries, incl myself.

I have been in Paris in heels and never had many looks at me. Where in France are you from?

I live from Paris (35 km), in Essonne.

Here are the shoes I've bought last saturday:

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9881/img5089qm0.jpg

How do you name this shoes?

(heel 3.2")

Anckle boot? (is the name right?) 4"

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6636/img5094ri5.jpg

Sandals (2.4")

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6670/img5091js3.jpg

Wedge 4.4")

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9326/img5092js9.jpg

So, what are you thinking of them?

Some of my pics [winter mode :)]:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

BTW, I wish I had a red lipstick for the "red shirt" session, and a black or red one for the earlier "black shirt" session. Some nice nail polish [rsp. dark red and black] would also be a nice addition for the "ungloved" pics. If I had a corset, I'd definitely wear one.

Oh, and I guess that dyeing my hair black or very dark red would help a lot :smile:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Wile_E_Coyot Welcome and I love your user name! While I appreciate the initiative it took for you to take pics of your shoes, download them to your pc, and upload them to the internet, the pics in and of themselves don't address the purpose of this thread.

The purpose of this thread is to inspire others with images of entire outfits. The heels are secondary to the Hats, shirts, belts, suspenders, ties, necklaces, bracelets, pants, jeans, shorts...they all form a cohesive image that can be beautifully executed with heels on the streets :smile:

Hopefully, in the spirit of creative Parisian fashion, you have some outfits to share? I wanted to send you a friendly pm, but can't yet until you have some more posts. Until then, WELCOME!

Elegant Wow! I like it.

A little bit too much leather for my taste, but still nicely coordinated. this one is my favorite, the buttoned up vest with the shirt buttoned at your neck adds a dignified formality to the look. Kudos to you.

Elegant Wow! I like it.

A little bit too much leather for my taste, but still nicely coordinated.

Thanks. My love for leather started as a fetish, but after buying some garments and going out, it became everyday fashion and lifestyle choice. I wear at least leather pants on daily basis, provided it isn't too hot. Right now I rarely street-heel in public, but I think it's gonna change in the fall.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

kneehighs

=> Thanks, if I've posted some pics of my heels, it's only to show them and because I hadn't any other pics of entire outfits.:wavey:

I'll try to take some pics when I'll have time. :smile:

Some of my pics [winter mode :)]:

BTW, I wish I had a red lipstick for the "red shirt" session, and a black or red one for the earlier "black shirt" session. Some nice nail polish [rsp. dark red and black] would also be a nice addition for the "ungloved" pics. If I had a corset, I'd definitely wear one.

Oh, and I guess that dyeing my hair black or very dark red would help a lot :smile:.

You have made my day! What more could one ask for, leather, satin lined fur and high heels. WOW [ Oh yes, a little make up would be nice :)] I do like the long furs for men on www.charlycalder.com.