Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

on heels - Thanks for posting. The concept of this thread is entire outfits rather just shoes but I can see that the jeans you chose go well with the shoes. I would definitely like to see what outfit you wear those shoes with.

Those are some nice shoes there - especially pairs 1, 2 and 4. Nothing wrong with liking flat womens shoes BTW - even those are better than men's shoes IMO.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Sometime ago I bought my latest boots from a german website highheels.de

I was planning to wear at a fetish party but I didn't go there because a friend of mine to would keep me company decided to go to italy for holidays so maybe next time then. This time on the photo I am wearing some tight black jeans inside my boots.

Posted Image

FreeMannWorld That is a great top!

HeelD I like this dark monochromed look vs. the lighter colored pants as seen in this outfit.. That might just be my own personal bias against light colored jeans expressing itself though. Haven't seen many light colored jeans on the runways or on the streets. And that Zara tshirt rocks...I want one too!

ramon020 My friend! :smile: Good to see you around! :wavey: The stiletto heel on those boots looks like they could do some damage...Is that a new couch I see in the background?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

on heels - Thanks for posting. The concept of this thread is entire outfits rather just shoes but I can see that the jeans you chose go well with the shoes. I would definitely like to see what outfit you wear those shoes with.

Those are some nice shoes there - especially pairs 1, 2 and 4. Nothing wrong with liking flat womens shoes BTW - even those are better than men's shoes IMO.

I’ll remember the next time to photograph the top half, although I was wearing a cream V-neck T-shirt!

Hi Ramon020....

The Boots look great, can't wait to hit good old London town next heelmeet with you, out and about in them!

david

Sometime ago I bought my latest boots from a german website highheels.de

I was planning to wear at a fetish party but I didn't go there because a friend of mine to would keep me company decided to go to italy for holidays so maybe next time then. This time on the photo I am wearing some tight black jeans inside my boots.

Q

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Admirer5577 thanks! I am able to walk on them just a few steps. To walk on the streets would be more difficult. Perhaps I need to practise more....! I wanted to order the same boots with a bit more lower heel but they were not available in my size unfortunately so I had to choose the pair with the highest heels. What a torture! Kneehighs hi! That is not my new couch on the photo. I ordered a new couch but it takes 3 months.(ordered in march and so I will get it next month if everything goes right). The stilletoheels are metal indeed but not too sharp but could hurt somebody if I want to! Iloveboots hey! Would be great to meet you again! I will take these new boots with me of course next meet in london. Can't wait wearing them at torture garden!

Cotten say it bette my self...

"On Heel" nice shoes.

QOTE HEEL D:

Nothing wrong with liking flat womens shoes BTW - even those are better than men's shoes. Yes sir. (",)

kneehighs. Thanks!

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

ramon020 - Cool boots. :smile: Hope you get to wear those out soon. Nice outfit. Would be great if the lighting was better though so I could see it better - I take it your camera is a flashless one?

Heel D thanks very much!. Well my camera has flash but I forgot to use it and sometimes it isn't working. I will make another picture next time at daylight.

By the way did we see this picture allready passing by?Don't know if it is the right thread by the way.

Posted Image

Today I went shopping with my GF in Reading. The day was fun. We went to Wagamama for lunch as we had a "2 for 1" voucher. Afterwards we hit the shops. My GF bought a T-Shirt from Uniqlo (they have a new store on Broad Street) and I bought some boots that were on sale in Primark. Spent around 5 hours wondering around Reading checking out the stores.

Here's what I wore today:

J Crew Long Sleeved Top

Levi Signature Bootcut Jeans

Dorothy Perkins Faux Suede Thin Wedge 3.5" (9cm) Heels

TU Jacket

Kenneth Cole Reactions bag (not shown).

We took these fun shots in the Oracle/Minster Street entrance to John Lewis:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We also tried a Michael Jackson Thriller / Rick Gervais pose in the window.

Apparently, according to my GF, some of the girls working in a nail bar in the King's Walk Arcade were smiling at me as we walked past the window. We were the only people walking around the arcade at the time so they must've heard my shoes and looked. He he! For those that don't know it's a small shopping arcade with small shops. That was probably the only reaction I had all day.

My feet and I were very tired at the end of the day but it was great fun and I can't wait to do it again. (I should really start my own adventures thread!)

HeelD Thanks for the pics. That's a sharp jacket...I like it's shine, which is currently the mood popularized on the runways for the coming season. The poses and photography show a creative editorial side as well, so kudos to the both of you for that. I am getting re-inspired now.

Heel D thanks very much!. Well my camera has flash but I forgot to use it and sometimes it isn't working. I will make another picture next time at daylight.

By the way did we see this picture allready passing by?Don't know if it is the right thread by the way.

Posted Image

Really like the shoes. Where did you get them? By the way, they look great on you and not fem. at all.

real men wear heels

Does anyone know who this guy is? Traditionally men don't want to be recognized as men wearing women's high heels. When I walk down the street, I don't want someone to point and exclaim, "Oh My God, there goes a man in pumps". Yet, for people to treat us properly, there has to be some of us who identify as freestylers in a very public way. It's what's needed for a broader understanding and acceptance. And this guy, who likely isn't even a regular member of hhplace, is a perfect example. I hope more of us heed the examples of fashion and style presented in the posts above and show our heels with pride.

This outfit was what I wore out last Tuesday. I went shopping in a nearby city. I took in Barnes and Nobel, Borders, a spin around the mall, and had lunch out. Frankly the only time I think anybody noticed was at lunch when I was sitting down. Oh, yes, almost forgot, I also bought a great pair of Steve Madden sandals...look for the in another post...and the sales clerk didn't even bat an eye.

The outfit:

Pink polo oversized shirt

Kakhi JCrew Linen trousers

Pointy toe Liz Clayborn pumps/loafer with about a 2 inch heel

http://lh3.google.com/image/HappyFeat11/Rk6F2UrL5wI/AAAAAAAAADs/PNEcLu_JOrE/s800/A7A.jpg

http://lh3.google.com/image/HappyFeat11/Rk6F2UrL5xI/AAAAAAAAAD0/g1RZWjyfI_I/s800/A7B.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Nice shoes HappyFeat. Those are perfect for daytime heeling.

Here are a few outfits I have put together.

Posted Image

Mango Jacket

Mango crew neck sleeveless top

French Connection Deep-V wrap shirt

Hugo Boss Distressed jeans

Zara chain belt

Nine West 4" stiletto pumps

Here is an alternate view of the above outfit.

Posted Image

Mango Jacket

Kenneth Cole top, drapes long to my hips

Posted Image

Cloak Vest

Kenneth Cole top, drapes long to my hips

Hey There!! ANYONE in Australia that dresses with style like Kneehigh & wears the calf high type boots with those fabulous high heels who would like to communicate ? :smile: Would love a pair of those very attractive high heel boots.

Kneehighs - those are some great pics there. I like the first outfit especially.

Here what I wore on Saturday to a wedding party in Cardiff, Wales:

Posted Image

Black Shirt - George

Waste Coat - charity shop find

Black Jeans - GAP Long and Leans

3" Chunky Heeled Black Ankle Boots - Clarks

Hat - Aldo (Hats was the theme for the party)

HeelD thanks for the compliment. My favorite outfit above is the first one too.

Speaking of outfits. Very cool outfit. I like how you combined the black oxford with the dark waiscoat. The hat is the icing on the cake. Great job.

Cheers dude. I'm very pleased at how this photo turned out. I getting used to this new camera now (tons of cool features - there's a party mode to reduce red eye) and I'm beginning to figure out how to get some pretty good night shots.