What would you wear to new "school Disco club nite"!

RubberVicki

I planing to go to one of seeming new craze for school disco nights in clubs at present. I been thinking of wearing my 5in black courts, black peated short skirt, white blouse with push-up bra and seamed stockings. Sort of st trinans style. What does everyone think?

Same applies from me. Both Firefox and myself have similar facilities. One may be quicker, one may be better, but we're both very capable :smile: (discretion assured) naughty photos will be edited :smile:

To be honest most of the girls are avoiding the pleated skirts and opting for a tight mini. Every one of these discos I have attended has been a bit of a meat market. Stockings and knee-boots are another favoured look. Have fun, I always have.

Your outfit would be great Vikki. I would go in black trousers, white shirt, black blazer with school badge, tie hanging round with top button undone and 4 1/2 heel cowboy boots. I'd be the typical tall casual schoolboy, but the boots would add a unique touch.

Terayon. School disco nights are currently popular here at the moment. They are normally held in nightclubs and attract hundreds/thousands of people. Far removed from the school discos of old, gives everybody an excuse to dress up in school uniform and relive 20 years ago. If you click on the link I posted you should get some idea.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Must be a Brit thing, uniforms for making you feel like you were back in teenage school! It is soooo refreshing that here in the US, most public High Schoolers can still go to school in whatever they want. God it must be awful having no choice, sort of like being (back) in the Army, wot?

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

yea here at least it actually against the law for government funded public schools to impose uniform regulations.....they tried and some people complained saying it barred their right to freedom of expression, in which case the school would kick them out, therefore barring them to their right to the right to education...it was a loose loose situation and the government chose to say good bye to stupid uniforms... only private schools and catholic schools have to wear uniforms now