What Santa will bring to me!

DeSalto

Mr Stiletto,

A very sexy selection for the xmas stocking filler!!

I have been treating myself too with these from ebay for $31, a Bargain!!

8260blkpat4py.th.jpg

I will try and post some pics once they have arrived!

Ciao

Ruud

hi heels

Ruud:-) Nice pair of shoes with a very high heel in my most favorite black patent material. Very elegant and I'm sure you will enjoy them to no end. DeSalto:-) Thanks, friend. I'm sure glad to be back street-heeling again and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest as long as I can. Shockqueen:-) I have no idea what the elves have in store for me for Xmas, but I'm sure she will surprise me with something nice. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I´ve just made my order:

Posted Image

5" heels (13,8 cm in truth, around 5 1/2 inches).

Satin leopard with golden details.

Hope you like them.

Pics as soon as they arrive!

DeSalto

Woundn't wear these myself, but I would love to see them on a woman. Beautiful pair of shoes!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Shafted: I got your point, but they are intended just for inside home wear, not for street heeling. I really have fun wearing those type of ultra high and very sexy stiletto and strappy sandals. And like you, me too would love too much seeing a beautiful girl wearing a pair like that. That´s why my wife owns so many pairs... DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

• 2 weeks later...