Two Months in Four Inch Heels

dr1819

Well, it's been about two months since I began wearing, almost exclusively, 4" heels. I just realized in the last couple of days over the Thanksgiving weekend, that it's become pretty much second nature to wear them. While I flourished in 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 inch heels over the summer, it was in clogs and sandals, not very conducive to winter. My current heels are primarily my two pair of leather boots, into which I change the moment I come home from work.

I agree with Canadianbeaver and Dawn. I too would like to see what you wear. I'm sure you have great taste in footwear. :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Now that it has become pretty much second nature for you to wear them, you should think about upgrading to 5 inch heels, don´t you agree?

Actually, even though the four inch heels have become second nature, I still prefer my 3-1/2 heeled shoes, better.

Pics!

Posted Image

Actually, even though the four inch heels have become second nature, I still prefer my 3-1/2 heeled shoes, better.

Pics!

Posted Image

My compliments - pretty boots for guys! Are you wearing them also in the wilderness?

nice greetings, micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!