flavio

Hi Flávio

Red pumps will be a nice acquisition!

I own mine - be inspired:

Posted Image

5 1/4 inch heels, red patent.

Or may be this one:

Posted Image

4 1/2 inch red patent open toes pumps (they are not melissa!)

Hope you liked it!

DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Magickman Thanks for you and your gf for the advice about pedicure and nail polishing, I go to the podologist (not pedicure, but the professional that takes care of the nails and feet sole at all) every month, this month is today! My podologist (woman) removes caluses, cuts the nails and do a lot of things to preserve the feet skin and reduce the bad looking problems in the sole. Actually I don't think that painted nails are nice, my wife wears sandals and don't do this too. But thanks a lot for your coments. luxxyheels Many thanks, some other people have talked things like that about my feet here too. DeSalto I'm jealous about your incredible red pump. Congratulations, it's a stunning pair. The second one is not my type but it's beautiful and you should go for it if you like.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Flávio e Dawn HH I´m glad both of you liked the red pumps. They are my first choice too. But I have to tell you I´m surprised none of you liked the opened toes pumps (my wife says they are sandals and not pumps - she owns an identical pair in brown - I´ve bought us matching colors but she preferred a more discrete one). DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

• 1 month later...

I bought a new pair of shoes last saturday, I don't know if I can call these boots or closed shoes. They look like ankle boots but there is no shaft at all... well, what matters is that I loved them at first sight and had to return to the store to buy them. Here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the first picture you can see my pants over the boots and in the second one there are socks. I prefer to wear them barefeet but I had the chance to take the picture with my mobile phone when trying with socks.

These shoes are one size smaller then my correct size but I loved the snug fit that this caused. My feet remain in the correct position without sliping like in my black boots (I need to send you pictures of them) so it's easy to walk quickly in them, even beeing 4.5 inches high.

Comments apreciated! Thanks!

luxxyheels I really don't like hose, I prefer to wear my heeled shoes barefeet. These pictures where taken with socks because I was trying to see how they look under the jeans. But I agree, sometimes hose helps to wear difficult fitting shoes.

Red pumps will be a nice acquisition!

I own mine - be inspired:

Posted Image

5 1/4 inch heels, red patent.

Do you mind if I drool now? I wish I had these!!!! grrrr envy envy lol. Wow I would really walk on those with pride some day and black ones two, yet I wonder wether I want them shiny or rough.

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

I bought a new pair of shoes last saturday, I don't know if I can call these boots or closed shoes. They look like ankle boots but there is no shaft at all... well, what matters is that I loved them at first sight and had to return to the store to buy them.

Ah, classic "granny shoes"... I like the style very much, although the color doesn't appeal to me- I'd prefer all black (either patent or not).

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

tubehead I enjoy black shoes too, thanks for saying the name that these shoes are known. I prefeered to buy these in this color because I wanted to be different this time. I loved them because they ARE different. The store didn't have black ones and it's very difficult to find my size here in Brazil. They are a kind of green/yellow and black, all patent. I really loved the look of patent leather in my feet. If they was black I think the feeling would not be the same.