My boots

flavio

Hello everybody.

I took some time to post here some images of my boots for you. These are pictures taken from the stores, later I'll send pictures of then in my feet. This topic is just to receive the opinions from people that likes shoes like these, please, feel free to send your comments, even if you don't like them.

Posted Image

These are the black boots I love a lot, my prefeered style. My ones are US 14 women's size, heels are 5.5 inch high, custom made and goes exactly up to my knees. These boots fit like gloves in my legs and are a bit roomy in the feet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

These ankle white boots with wood colored heels was bought yesterday in a good online store in Brazil. They were in savings and I ordered because I was looking for then for a lot of time. I just can't wait for the box to arrive, it will take about a week.

They are US 13 women's size and should be snug in the feet, heels are 4 inch and they will be my first pair this high, I think they will be high enough to feel the heels and not too much like 5.5 inch are. I'm afraid of the ankles circumference, but since they are ankle high they should close, the zippers. I had problems with boots in the past with my right ankle, it's a bit larger then the left one. Well, let's wait...

I have a pair of black sandals too, 3 inch heels, I'll have to take the picture to send to you. These sandals are mostly for comfort and I just feel that they are flat. I really don't think they are so beautiful, I need to buy some other ones in the future that are more good looking.

Well, I want to listen from you about my shoe style preference. You know that I wear then just indoors, I'm not pretending to go out yet. But I want to receive some feedback from you guys in the forum.

I hope you enjoy the pics!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Thanks for sharing your pics with us Flavio..:wink:

Both pairs of boots look great but the black ones really appeal. So what is the quality like? How is the leather and workmanship?

I have several pairs of Brazilian boots and they are quite well made and have had good wear from them.

Spotted these on line the other day...

Posted Image

they are by Carlos Santana and are of course, made in Brazil.Thought they would be just the ticket for Autumn but those folks at Zappos won't ship internationally. What a bugger. :D

Enjoy your boots.. :wink:

jim

Flavio: Both pairs of boots are sensational! You certainly do have good taste! the second pair were most appealing! More power to you, my friend! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'll surely vouch for boots made in Brazil. My favorite pair comes from there.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

DeSalto

The Black are custom made at Au Bottier, I went to the store here in Sao Paulo but you can buy online at http://www.aubottier.com.br It's better to call them if you like some of the styles shown because the stock is not connected to the web site.

The white are brazillian size 43 and bought online at http://www.s-shop.com.br it's the second time I buy shoes there, they are very friendly, you have several ways for payment, if the shoes don't fit you can send 'em back for refund or get another pair. This store have a lot of styles for shoes, boots, sandals, mules, etc... I think you know that.

jim

The leather and workmanship of the black boots are stunning!

The store is from a family that makes shoes for more then a century the same way. Because of my legs lenght, I think they needed to kill a cow to take leather for me (joking) and that's why it was very expensive.

But don't think that all made in Brazil shoes are the same. Sometimes they need to reduce the price for export and the quality can go down. It's aways better to check the shoe quality personally. There are two large shoes centers here, one is the city of Franca in Sao Paulo state and the other is Nova Friburgo in the Rio Grande do Sul state at the south of Brazil. The people from the south makes better shoes, I think. The weather is colder there and they know how to make nice boots. In Franca all they want to do is to produce a lot for the best price. The most beautiful dress shoes made in Brazil, in my opinion, are these http://www.brazilianorchid.com.br.

JeffB

Thanks a lot for your encouradgement words. They are aways nice and happy to read.

DeSalto

If you're planning to buy shoes online from www.s-shop.com.br, the models with heels that goes until 11.2cm and numbered until 43 runs smaller, aways order one size larger specially boots. If your feet are narrow you can try your correct size for sandals, never for boots. The shoes that goes until number 42 are real sized, sometimes larger. The shoes with heels up to 9cm numbered until 43 runs a bit large aways.

For all of you who wants to know, the white boots arrived and unfortunatelly didn't fit, they are too small, wasn't possible to zip up. I'll have to send 'em back for refund. I'm very sad, the boots are awesome, well made, beautiful, sexy, cheap and the 11cm heels are excelent for the shoe shape and comfort. My next custom made will for sure be 4 inch high and very very pencil stilettos.

Very sad, I loved that boots...

flavio--I like the first pair of boots.

I sure wish there was a way for you to get out of the house more and feel what its like to street heel. Is a trip to Buenos Aires out of the question? Buenos Aires is a fairly liberal city: the city legally recognizes same sex unions, has non discrimination laws written into their city ordinances, and I was able to street heel once there without a problem. I think you could easily get away with street heeling in Puerto Madero or the restaurant strip in Recoletta.

Just curious (and I ask as a friend who supports you) what your plans are to actually get out and street heel? Are you going to drive the car to a safe spot in São Paulo? Ya gotta have a plan.

I love that guys like you and Kennard and DeSalto are steady and active members of the community here. You are the cherished few of South America here! Along with a select few who are less active on the forum, I hope you guys find many future opportunities to safely street heel down in Brazil!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

DeSalto Yes, they will refund and more, I just need to go to the post office and include a document they sent by e-mail, I don't need to pay anything, the costs are charged directly to the store. This is what I call a professional internet business. The refund is complete and includes the mail tax I paid when ordered, all in my bank account. Unfortunatelly they don't have sizes larger then 43 (br). The only stuff I can buy from them with confidence are sandals or mules. Since I want some boots, I will not order another pair now, I can find good sandals in the specialized stores in Sao Paulo. Kneehighs Thanks regarding the black pair, I like that a lot and are today the only pair of boots I have. About street heeling, I will wait sometime for the right time and place, it should not be at Sao Paulo to avoid problems at work and family. I liked your idea at Buenos Aires, I never went to Argentina and want to know the city. Thanks a lot for the tip, maybe I can plan a trip to there, now I need vacation and money :D For sure kennard and DeSalto are heroes, I was just the last to join you all. I had an idea to create a brazillian comunity but just 3 guys are too bad. We can meet here for awhile. If I find some more people maybe I can boot this up. Thanks for all your support my friend!

Kneehighs and Flavio Very nice words from both of you. I believe there are a lot of guys just like us here in Brazil, but most of them probably just ignores the existence of this site and/or are not able to read and write in english. It´s very cool interact with people from all over the world here, just talking and trading our experiences in wearing heels. Although we are few, I´m very happy to have Kennard and Flavio as brazilian teammates, and you all as friends. As Dawn HH would say, Cheers ! DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Desalto, I love those sandals in your Avatar, where did you get them are they available internationally and what is the largest size.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Sandalcrazy

Those sandals are from a brazilian shoe designer called Luiza Barcelos. I bought them from a traditional shoe shop caled NATIVA, in 2004, so they are not more available. I´m afraid they are not available internationally, and the larger size is probably 10B (the size of mines).

Anyway, if you want to take a look at Luiza Barcelos Summer 2006 collection, it is available at www.luizabarcelos.com.br. You can also look at NATIVA at www.nativaonline.com.br .

DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

• 2 weeks later...

Hy everybody

Here goes some pictures of my black sandals in my own feet. Pictures where taken in a cell phone, quality is not so good but you can see them.

These sandals where bought in Au Bottier here in Brazil www.aubottier.com.br

They are 10cm high (about 4 inches) and extremely confortable in my size 44 (US women's 13) . I can walk quickly in them and even run. They were worn outside my old house twice. I just love them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Appreciate your comments, please!

Hi Flavio,

Very sexy sandal....awesome heel and love the ankle strap.

Look great!

david

Hy everybody

Here goes some pictures of my black sandals in my own feet. Pictures where taken in a cell phone, quality is not so good but you can see them.

These sandals where bought in Au Bottier here in Brazil www.aubottier.com.br

They are 10cm high (about 4 inches) and extremely confortable in my size 44 (US women's 13) . I can walk quickly in them and even run. They were worn outside my old house twice. I just love them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Appreciate your comments, please!

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Lovely sandals, Flavio. And I'm not a big sandal fan.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

DeSalto, for sure I want to add more sandals at my collection... the same way I want to add a LOT of boots, pumps, etc... My personal preference is for boots that I love, but any kind of high heels should be added, my wife said that I need a pump now because I already own a pair of boots and another of sandals (in the pictures). She also said that the pumps should be red, since my boots and sandals are black. She is right, since I'm addicted for different styles of shoes I need to be openned to colors too. It's only a matter of having money to buy them!!!

Hi Flavio, I shared the picture of your sandals with my girlfriend, a very open-minded lady. She is amazed that you can run in them. Her advice is that you get a pedicure and she adds that a beige opalescent/pearl nail polish would be complimentary to the shoe. My own thought was that the Brazilian women must be insanely jealous of such marvelous footwear.