This is post 10 000 !!

I know I feel quite good about my progress on posting. I'm close behind some of the big posters here at 370. Someday I'll be scraping the sky in super-high heels here as I am in real life! :smile: :smile: All together now....... WALLS DOWN!! HEELS UP!! ***WHACK!!!*** There goes another chunk o' that wall we keep beating against.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

On 2002-05-23 05:15, terayon wrote:

/me feeling good at 477

dreading the move to those awful boots at 500-7** though... :smile:

What be wrong with spikey heel boots??

They WICKED COOL to borrow a phrase. Wish I were about to be in your shoes, er boots, as it were!:smile:

Hi-Heels and Back-Zipper Pants Forever...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-23 05:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-23 13:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-23 13:41 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

We're still quite a close knit group. I noticed the top 10 posters out of 300 members have over 50% of the posts between them, and Laurie and I alone have 20% between us. So, I'd like to see more people participate. There's certainly a lot of people reading and not posting though. Although that's a bit sad, at least we have created something worth reading :smile:

Hmmmm, if you take of the 600+ posts in the Word association game topic (which is cheating imho.) we only have 9400 messages left.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

I like those spiky boots - can't wait to get into them! Oh....wait....that's right - it's only an icon. DRAT! Time to go SHOPPING!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

On 2002-05-23 23:26, terayon wrote:

the spike boots are ugly...not my cup of tea at all

Maybe Firefox could arrange a trade??

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 2 weeks later...

On 2002-05-23 17:06, Firefox wrote:

We're still quite a close knit group. I noticed the top 10 posters out of 300 members have over 50% of the posts between them, and Laurie and I alone have 20% between us.

So, I'd like to see more people participate. There's certainly a lot of people reading and not posting though. Although that's a bit sad, at least we have created something worth reading :smile:

Well, the problem for me and undoubtedly for many others is the huge amount of time it takes to keep up. Most people are busy-busy nowadays and can't afford to spend 30 minutes or even more a day online doing the things that we do here. I try to take a peek every day, but if I manage to get here 3-4 times a week I'm satisfied. So I always start by using the search function, scroll through the whole list first and try to remember those subjects which have gotten a lot of new posts (which means that there must be something interesting going on there;)). All forums which are not explicitly about heels I skip sante pede (except Inga's "lighter side" anecdotes perhaps..) I also ignore the Gals section as I don't belong there :smile: as well as the fetish section which is perhaps interesting but not something that I'm involved with very often. That way I just can keep up with the main lines...

It's all about efficiency nowadays, and I'm sure that a lot of people just don't get to posting due to lack of time. My friends and colleagues suffer from the same problem - kids, work, cleaning, socializing, shopping, .. it all doesn't leave a lot of space for personal interest like hobbies or this.

I'm always shocked when I read that the average amount of time that a westerner spends in front of the TV is over 3 hours a day!!! I don't know a single person who has time to do that...

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

On 2002-06-03 03:27, Laurieheels wrote:

You can guess wo is number one without looking... *coughthatdarnFoxcough*

Let's hope "heel" keep it up for a while :smile:

(Darn that bad pun addiction)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 3 months later...