Love wearing heels barefoot

Hello, My name is Bob and for several years I have had a fetish for high heels worn barefoot that when I am home alone, I love to wear a pair of heels on my barefeet and on a hard floor. I enjoy wearing them with my jeans and if I wear Open toe heels, I have a tendency to paint my toes red. I have mostly high heel sandals and open toe pumps, but lately I have started buying pumps. Besides wearing those, I love to wear heeled tap shoes like the kind the Rockettes dance in. I take tap dance lessons in oxford tap shoes, but when I get home I love to practice in my heeled tap shoes which I wear barefoot. I live in Northeastern part of Pennsylvania and would love to hear from others who love wearing heels . Take care and enjoy your heels

Welcome to the board, Bob! You've come to the right place if you're into heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks to all of you for welcoming me to this great forum. I love knowing that there are others that love the feel of high heels on barefeet. one of the biggest thrills I get is when I go to a store, buy a pair of heels and then sit down, take off my socks and put those heels on my barefeet. I love seeing my new heels in a floor mirror like you see in a shoe store, and then clicking those heels on my tiled floor in front of the mirror.

• 3 weeks later...

you sound like you have a simular profile as mine. I do like to paint my toes when wearing open toe heels. When I do wear hose its with a garter belt. I've tried crossdressing and it can be fun and exciting but thats not really me. Jeans and highheels is the way I go since it is an easy way to go. Maybe someday Iwill have to start wearing womens clothes since they are all going to jeans. Check out my other posts and yahoo site. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/skysoldier6566. Have a nice day in your heels. Later, love t-straps

t-straps are my favorite style.

T-Straps/Dawn, I am not a CDer, I have no desires to pretend to be a woman, I do enjoy things that are femine. I enjoy heels, I do wear toe rings on each foot and wear an anklet. I go back and forth on sports bras, currently I am wearing them again (a funny side story, my wife has less issues buying me sports bras than she does heels. Probably because they aren't seen and also because the famous Sienfield episode where George's father invents the man-zire!). I have tried painting my toe nails, and although it was interesting in a trying something different kind of way, I found out it wasn't for me. Anyway, you have to be who YOU are on the inside and outside, not the box society tries to place everyone in (one size fits all). As long as you are happy with it and are enjoying it and harming no one else, I say, go for it:) Scotty

T-straps. I tried to go into your Yahoo Groups and it said there was no group. I was hoping to see it and see what your heels were like. Now for everybody else, I am not a CD. I wear heels here at home just mainly to act out some of the fantasies I have about high heels. I do paint my toes at times when I wear my high heel sandals and Open toe pumps for pictures, and because it looks better with those heels. I do like the looks of jeans worn with heels and that is what I always wear when I have my heels on. Scotty, you are so right. I am not out to impress or satisfy anyone else. I have a thing for high heels and this is one way of satisfying my love for them. I do love the way they look on women's feet much better, but when there is not a woman around to wear heels for you, well this is the next best thing. I would love to meet others like you who love wearing heels and just to show off our heels and what we like about them. You all see what I love doing with heels. I would love to hear from others what they like doing with their heels. Bob LoveheelswornBarefoot