How We See Ourselves----Truthfully!

JeffB

It was just after I took my latest round of pictures that I suddenly had a revelation of sorts, and I asked myself this question:

How do I truthfully see myself?

Take a look at the picture below. Tell me what you see:

Posted Image

I look at that picture and I see a modestly handsome man who just so happens to be wearing a long skirt and high heeled boots. In a moment of foolish vanity, I actually think I look more handsome in a skirt than I do in pants. Crazy, huh? That depends. Let me explain. I look at that picture and say that I look pretty damn good. But the problem is that I'm not looking at myself with fully objective eyes, I can see anything I want, and I see a good looking guy wearing women's clothes, an oxymoron if there ever was one. But, how would the world see me? And how would they respond to me?

If I were to step outside in that outfit (plus a coat, hey, it's cold out), how would I be viewed? As a laughingstock? A freak? A homosexual? A crossdresser? A deviant? A curiosity? Or, perhaps, nothing at all. However, I seriously doubt the latter would happen, that would mean drawing no attention from everyone around me, and that's damned impossible. For a man to saunter about in a skirt and heels would attract some sort of response from the public, they would no doubt see me as something incredibly different, something that just doesn't fit in the square peg society puts men into.

I would not be seen as someone exercising my right to wear the sort of clothes I like, but as an oddity. Even when I'm just wearing heels and everything else are men's clothes, I get the double takes, strange looks, snide remarks, snickers, chuckles, et al, because it's not "normal" for men to wear women's shoes. Even though I see myself as looking sharp in a pair of heels, society sees me in a wholly different, and perhaps unflattering light. The gulf between how I see myself and how the world sees me is as wide as the distance between Earth and the Moon. And that's just with the shoes!

So, I look at that pic of me in a skirt and see nothing out of the ordinary. But how the world sees it is another story. I'm comfortable with my appearance, so I don't wonder or worry about how I'm perceived, but that self same wondering about how society looks at us is what keeps some of our bretheren closeted. So, how do you see me? More importantly, how do you see yourself in the mirror when you're wearing heels? What do you think of yourself? Can you ask yourself that question and come up with an honest answer? In my case, I'm not sure that I can. How about you?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

To me it looks perfectly normal, and I think if you wear it with confidence most people wouldn't even notice. However, the remaining few percent of society might notice and their reaction can sometimes be a little uncivilized. I guess that's what you have to deal with if you're pushing the fashion envelope. Perhaps I try wearing a skirt too some day. I'm not partcularly interested in the look but then you can always learn something... B

What's all the fuss about?

I look at that picture and I see a modestly handsome man who just so happens to be wearing a long skirt and high heeled boots. In a moment of foolish vanity, I actually think I look more handsome in a skirt than I do in pants. Crazy, huh? That depends. Let me explain. I look at that picture and say that I look pretty damn good. But the problem is that I'm not looking at myself with fully objective eyes, I can see anything I want, and I see a good looking guy wearing women's clothes, an oxymoron if there ever was one. But, how would the world see me? And how would they respond to me?

If I were to step outside in that outfit (plus a coat, hey, it's cold out), how would I be viewed? As a laughingstock? A freak? A homosexual? A crossdresser? A deviant? A curiosity? Or, perhaps, nothing at all. However, I seriously doubt the latter would happen, that would mean drawing no attention from everyone around me, and that's damned impossible. For a man to saunter about in a skirt and heels would attract some sort of response from the public, they would no doubt see me as something incredibly different, something that just doesn't fit in the square peg society puts men into.

I would not be seen as someone exercising my right to wear the sort of clothes I like, but as an oddity. Even when I'm just wearing heels and everything else are men's clothes, I get the double takes, strange looks, snide remarks, snickers, chuckles, et al, because it's not "normal" for men to wear women's shoes. Even though I see myself as looking sharp in a pair of heels, society sees me in a wholly different, and perhaps unflattering light. The gulf between how I see myself and how the world sees me is as wide as the distance between Earth and the Moon. And that's just with the shoes!

So, I look at that pic of me in a skirt and see nothing out of the ordinary. But how the world sees it is another story. I'm comfortable with my appearance, so I don't wonder or worry about how I'm perceived, but that self same wondering about how society looks at us is what keeps some of our bretheren closeted. So, how do you see me? More importantly, how do you see yourself in the mirror when you're wearing heels? What do you think of yourself? Can you ask yourself that question and come up with an honest answer? In my case, I'm not sure that I can. How about you?

Hi, Jeff. Since you know my own penchant for skirts and heels, I hope you don't take this the wrong way.

Of course it doesn't look perfectly normal.

The very concept of "normal" is a statistical one, and we know that very few (less than 3%, perhaps less than 1%) of all males wears heels in public. Furthermore, less than a tenth of those wear skirts, too.

Thus, it's not "normal."

The question is, "Is it acceptable?"

Of course it is! This is a free country, and last time I checked, most ordinances with respect to clothing had to do what how much skin one is baring, and no longer mandate what one may be wearing (hey, that sounds good - should be on a T-shirt:

INDECENCY

How much skin one is baring

Not what one is wearing

Anyway...

Here's what I think - most men can get away with wearing heels. Fewer get away with wearing a skirt. Fewer still get away with wearing both.

You get away with it (and my "getting away" I simply mean it's ok on you).

Know why? It's your grin. You're at home with yourself. You don't come across as some sort of weirdo hiding behind a cape.

I went to a Thanksgiving dinner this evening hosted by the military and primarily for the military. I wore my most conservative earring, a small, muted, stainless steel loop. I was suprised I was the only guy wearing an earring, as we held the dinner at a place where guys often wear earrings. Still, this was a different crowd.

A few of the soliders, airmen, and marines who were there cast me a very slight strange look, but the moment we got to talking, it was no longer an issue. I asked them about their time in Iraq, their families, and any other external appearance issues went by-by, just as they do with you when you interact with your co-workers. The questions that go through their minds are, "Can he do the job? Does he act like a weirdo? Is he nice and pleasant, easy to work with? Does he pull his weight?"

When you meet all the other requirements, whatever else is left on the outside looses much of his impact.

Yesterday, while at the grocery, I dropped some coins and the kind lady next to me bent down to pick them up. I bent down with her, which pulled up my pants leg and she could see that what she thought were cowboy boots had a tapered, 4" stacked leather heel. She stiffened, not knowing what to think of it, but she finished helping me and I thanked her with a hearty "Thank you" and a smile. I knew it wasn't enough to overcome whatever it was she thought about me, and that usually 5 seconds never will be. But she was polite, said, "you're welcome," and went back to talking with the lady behind the counter.

When I got to my car about 15 seconds later, I looked back in the store and could see her gesturing, but the sales lady made several hand gestures which seemed to indicate, "oh, it's no worry. He's harmless. Comes in here all the time."

I know this to be the case because I know the sales lady, and she and I have talked about my wearing heels before. She was simply surprised, before saying, "well, good for you!" and "I think they look nice on you."

How much of this is was her genuine opinion and how much was mere politeness is indeterminant. The fact is, however, that she's encouraging at all, and that when talking with another about it, outside earshot of me, she discounts it as an anomaly, and instead accepts it as is.

I would see myself as a compete weirdo, ostracized from my community, job, church, and most of my family, if I showed up wearing high heels, much less in a corset, latex suit, gas mask, and all of the other things I enjoy behind closed doors, or in private with like-minded friends. I’ve lived one of the most conservative lives possible, as a diplomat, cop, and community leader. I’ve never been a hypocrite, and am openly socially liberal, ie, tolerant of other person’s peculiar behavior, but I just can’t see myself ever coming out. I’m too deviant from the norm. I do wear women’s shoes almost daily (service boots, cowboy boots, Nike and NB shoes, and service oxfords). But I like my high heels high, and there is no way I could ever be accepted wearing them, even on Halloween. So I see myself coming out of the closet, but I am very grateful for a group like this where I can come out, even if I am just an icon to you. Jim p.s. How does one post an image along with your message? I don't write HTML

there is something relaxing and comforting when wearing a pair of shoes and boots with a skirt. I try to explain it to my wife but I can't seem to get my point across. She has noticed my relaxation and comfort on the few occasions that I do wear a skirt in front of her. It is definitely frustrating for those on both sides of the equation

When I look at this picture I see a very confident man that is comfortable in his look. Confidence is everything. Unfortunately the world at large is very narrow minded and unforgiving with male to female freestyling. BTW I love that term! Jeff it looks fine to me. Out of the norm ... yes maybe, but its time the world deals with a change to the norm. MsKim I agree with the you about the relaxing feeling in a skirt and heels. A long hard day at work around all those heels and dealing with idiots that really don't know a thing about heels drives me nuts. When my wife sees me in a skirt and heels see knows I need to relax. I say give your wife some time and try to include her in your freestyling, it helped with my wife and kids. When she really gets past the whole "out of the norm" thing and sees that you are at rest with it things should change Oh hey Jeff. Tell me about the skirt. It is a bit longer than what I wear but it looks good on you maybe I'll try it.

I see someone who is perfectly at ease with his life and image, and is truly happy. You have the great smile that just goes so well with many things, and your taste does do wonders for your selections. I doubt I could get away with it where I am now, but back when I lived in a larger area, it was not uncommon to see such people. Few people in this world are comfortable with themselves, both inside and outside, so you have pioneered in ground that precious few have tread. Perhaps this pioneering will catch on, and it may spread yet!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

To me, the skirt says "woman/fem" more than the heels, as it tends to go more towards "cross-dressing." I liked the pants and beard because that said "man" strongly, even with the high heels. And that is what I want to be - a man in heels. I just think the skirt plus heels pushes too much in the direction of feminine wanna-be.

Thanks for the comments, everyone. It's always good to get differing viewpoints, especially regarding a topic like this one.

dr1819: Yeah, "normal" can be a highly contradictory term, subject to everyone's own interpretation. What's normal for you or me is wildly different to the next person. You can ask ten people what "normal" means to them and probably get ten different answers. Oh, yeah, I have no doubt that it's acceptable, except the closed little minds of people who believe that only women can wear this while only men can wear that. People don't complain about women wearing pants and men's shoes, something that annoys me no end.

BobHH: Equating skirts with women is part of what I call "Societal Conditioning" that says one piece of clothing is the sole domain of one gender or another. Men in ancient Rome, Egypt and other cultures thousands of years ago wore skirts, and, like high heels, it's an article of clothing appropriated by women in only the last century or so, and society in its rigid narrowmindedness says only they can wear. I for one don't see the wearing of a skirt as headed in the direction of being feminine, not by light years, but that's just my opinion. I'm perfectly secure in my masculinity to wear a skirt and still fully see myself as a man.

MrStiletto: Regarding the skirt, I bought it at a thrift shop a few weeks ago for a scant few dollars. It's a clingy knit, knee length number with an elastic waistband for a secure fit. I rather like how it looks on me.

I would see myself as a compete weirdo, ostracized from my community, job, church, and most of my family, if I showed up wearing high heels, much less in a corset, latex suit, gas mask...

Ah, well, those are indeed things which greatly exceed the "norm," Latextex. Glad you recognize it as well as the fact that the community in which you live probably would boot you if you went to through extremes.

But just heels?

Judging from my own foreys into my own communities, I don't think so. I think most people toss it off as a quirk.

And by being able express myself in this way, I've probably avoided feeling pressured to express myself in other, more deviant ways.

By the way, the term "deviant" is nothing more than a statistical expression, too, meaning "deviation from the norm." Fall into one standard deviatiation (a statistical measure of behavior), and you're "normal." Fall between one and two, and you're "abberant." Fall outside of two, and you're "deviant."

It's simply a measure of societal norms. Only recently has society begun to realize that wide, but less populous variations are as much the "norm" as are narrow, but very populous variations. It takes all kinds to generate "the curve," and cutting out of the fringe just because they're different isn't necessarily a healthy for a society to do.

strange that I want to know why it looks like you only have three fingers and a thumb on one hand. you see we all look at different things, I have met more guys wearing heels than with three fingers, that is what I see. sorry if I have hit a sore point Jeff, but you did ask for my thoughts. nice boots btw. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

strange that I want to know why it looks like you only have three fingers and a thumb on one hand.

you see we all look at different things, I have met more guys wearing heels than with three fingers, that is what I see.

sorry if I have hit a sore point Jeff, but you did ask for my thoughts.

nice boots btw.

Nigel.

A curious comment, nigel, but interesting. And no, it didn't hit a sore point at all. I welcome any and all opinions. Having spent twenty years in the military helped to build a tough skin!

:D

JeffB -

Sorry this is so long but writing it out helped.

The question you posed, “How do we see ourselves?” is one I have been working on for a long time without a whole lot of satisfaction.

There was a song by Oscar Hammerstein in “South Pacific” titled “You’ve got to be Carefully Taught” about teaching children to not accept people that didn’t look like you.

You've got to be taught

To hate and fear

You've got to be taught

From year to Year

It's got to be drummed

in your dear little ear

You've got to be carefully taught

You've got to be taught

To be Afraid

Of people whose eyes

are oddly made

And people whose skin

Is a different shade

You've got to be taught

Before it's too late

Before you are 6 or 7 or 8

To hate all the people

your relatives hate

I suspect we have all had some of that kind of education. Somewhere along the way we learn to be wary of people that are outside of our “normal”. Dr1819 makes a good observation about the concept of normal. This leads into a discussion of how others see guys in skirts and heels, but your question was how do we see ourselves. I think the song might be a starting point for our own view as well.

Most of us start from the premise that guys don’t wear skirts and heels because that is not something that we see many others doing. So when we see ourselves wearing skirts and heels the first reaction is that we are doing something wrong and shouldn’t wear skirts and heels in public or try to hide them if we do. For some, part of the adventure is doing something that is not accepted as normal and gives us individuality.

Most of us see females wearing skirts and heels as a “normal” thing and associate those garments with the female gender. I suspect that when males wear skirts or heels we are trying to make an association with the female other half of ourselves and let that half express itself. I know that when I am drawing or painting, it’s the female part of me doing the expressing. I also recognize that most female clothing is better looking (more attractive) than most male clothing and some of us want to wear attractive clothing (why should the girls have all the fun?) which leads to the idea that we wear clothing as an attention getting device.

So we wear skirts and heels either be noticed and attract attention, or to see if we can “get away with it” without being noticed. And there are always a few rebels that just want to do something different from “normal”. I’m not sure there is one “way we see ourselves”. The point is we are wearing something that causes interaction with others so how we see ourselves is tied with how we think others see us. I think where this is leading me is the idea that we see ourselves in the light of others. If we get strong reactions from others (positive or negative), it changes how we see ourselves.

Not all males want to express themselves by wearing skirts and heels (dr1819 supplied the numbers above). Some have been taught this is not a correct thing to do, others want acceptance without any hassle. Some may not have a strong enough female side that wants to express itself and feel no pressure to let it out. Since these folks are in the majority, they get to define “normal”.

People are lazy and reacting is easier than thinking about something, that’s why we have instincts. The easiest thing to do when they see someone that looks different form their “normal” is to assume that person really is different that they are, and the teaching from childhood kicks in. Different can be aggressive action, out of control action, or the other extreme benign action but if a guy is acting normally but wearing clothing they think is female clothing they will assume the guy has a different sexual orientation than they do and they see that as a threat. For many, the reaction is to categorize the guy as a pervert to either be avoided, or removed from, or not let into their your world. I think this is why most people just ignore me when I’m wearing my thigh boots with stiletto heels.

When I see a picture of you or me in a skirt and high-heeled boots, it doesn’t set off alarm bells that there is something wrong with the picture. But those pictures are posted on a board where guys do wear skirts and heels congregate. I do recognize it as different from what most others wear and because it is so different, cautions that come from acquired stereotyped images of what to expect from someone that looks so outside the normal do kick in. I’m not real sure how I would react to meeting another guy in a skirt of heels in person.

For me, thigh boots with stiletto heels are an attention getting device. The skirt and earrings are just to push myself a little further and really fall into the “let’s see what happens” (rebel) category.

A caution at the end.

One of the attractions of this board is that most of the readers don’t see wearing skirts and heels as something wrong and many even encourage it. We should all keep that in mind when we read opinions posted on this board. The advice you get here should be taken with a grain of salt.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi Jeff Personally I prefer the pics of you in heels with trousers. In my opinion a man wearing high heels and a skirt doesn't look right, especially if he looks masculine from the waist up. It's something about the clash between feminine bottom half and masculine top half. It's purely a visual thing though. This is the main reason I don't wear heels in public, I think I look too masculine to wear stilettos, and only enjoy wearing feminine heels. This is just my opinion of course, more power to you if you're happy with the look and have the confidence for it. Chris ps. I must clarify that by "doesn't look right" I don't mean morally, just in terms of aesthetics.

TBG: Many thanks for your well thought out response. I greatly appreciate it. Yeah, the concept of normality is quite the sticky, and tricky subject to broach because being normal can mean so many different things to so many different people. And yes, I would agree that to people who aren't part of this board, we would be seen as being beyond the boundaries of normalcy, whatever the hell that is. Those lyrics you posted summed up the question perfectly. When you mentioned how the first reaction to seeing ourselves in a skirt and/or heels as being wrong, that certainly hit home for me since I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do at first (with the heels anyway), but I decided I was going to go ahead and wear heels anyway, mainly because I wanted to. I've loved wearing women's shoes since I was a teenager and, now that I'm in middle age, I just didn't want to deny myself the pleasure that came from something I enjoyed. As for skirt wearing, that seems to be a recently acquired taste. Anyway, I most enjoyed your comments and will think about them a lot in the days and weeks to come as you put forth some damn good advice, not just to me, but to all of us here. :D

If he's wearing the boots I think he is, then they are 4 inch heels. If that's the case you've been fooled by the camara angle, taliheels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

JeffB:-) Well---What else can I say that hasn't been said already and insightfully so, especially by Thighbootguy, who expressed it very well and complete, and probably put much better than I could have. This is the way I look at it. The clothes you choose to wear are your clothes no matter which side of the rack that you selected them from. Your picture shows a very confident man that is quite satisfied with his lot in life and very happy to be where he is and in doing what he does. That is very satifying to be in that position, and I quite agree. This is my feeling of myself. The clothes I wear are mine, no matter whether they are male or female. I am comfortable in myself wearing them and I am comfortable in feeling them on my body. I am confident, whether the public sees me as favorable or not favorable. I am me, take me as I am or walk away. I am not arrogant in saying this as I have always felt that way. I am me---this is what you get. For better or worse, I am honest, truthful, try to get along with everyone, and one of the last of the straight shooters. This is also what I see in JeffB's pic. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

jeff ,i look at that pic and .well,quite frankly, you aint wearing high heels-not in a million years -thats not my opinion but fact

In that pic, I'm wearing the Vanity 2013 knee boots with four inch heels. The pose and the thickness of the carpet might lend to the view that the heels aren't high, but they are, and that's not an opinion, but fact.

Dawn: Thanks for your opinion. It's good to get as many viewpoints on this topic as possible. And you're right, I do feel confident about where I am in life, and I'm glad it showed in the pciture I posted. Whether it's shoes or skirts, we express ourselves as best we can, whether the world at large appreciates us or condemns us, well, we can't worry about that, one way or another.

Very well said, Thighbootguy, and quite a wonderfully refreshing angle on the whole issue. I suspect we learn what's "male" and "female" by the time we're about three to five years old. I know my son certainly knows it! And we learn it from many sources, including family, neighbors, and school. If all men wore skirts, kids wouldn't think twice about seeing a man in a skirt. But they're attuned to things that are different, and they carry those prejudices with them into adulthood. Thus, if they see a man in a skirt, they're likely to say something like, "why's that man wearing a skirt?", which is precisely what I've heard from kids if I've ventured into town in a skirt.

Hi everyone, I have been away for a few days and I'm only now getting back into the thick of things. This is a great topic Jeff and there has been some great feedback, TBG, right on! For myself, how I see myself has evolved over the years. During my early heel and Boot wearing days as a teenager, mostly hidden away and out of sight, I knew I felt good in heels and Boots, but did not think so much of how I looked to others. I was much more naive and not as concerned with how others felt. So much so that when I bought my first high heel pair of Boots at age 14 I thought nothing of walking down main street in them. As I grew into my twenties, having a family and more work/business responsibilities I withdrew completely and enjoyed my passion strictly behind closed doors with cathy. In public we depended entirely on the enjoyment of cathy wearing her Boots and high heels.....not complaining thats for sure! It was not until I was 32, now had my own business and our children were now 11 and 9 that I began to enjoy seeing myself in high Boots. It began with flat heeled mens thigh high cavalier style Boots worn over pants. I loved this look and the reactions I got supported my fashion statement. I went from wearing this style a few times per week in 1989 to almost daily by 1990and included all my business meetings, the office, around family, etc. By 1994 however, our children now 16 and 14, my business in Georgia now replaced by a fetish based publishing business in western canada, i began to experiment more. Cathy and I began with me wearing high heel Boots out in the evening, to restaurants and clubs. This was discreet and not taking on too much at once. I loved the look as did Cathy. I received lots of very positive feedback on how cool my Boots were, or what a brave fashion statement. I felt so confident that later in 1994 I decided to begin wearing high heel thigh high Boots to my business appointments and clients stores, etc. Walking out the door that first morning and knwoing I had six clients to see that day whilest wearing black jeans with black leather 5 inch heel thigh high Boots over top of them was exciting. Everywhere I went that first day in high heel Boots while workjing was positive or a non event. At one store the female owner had me do a few catwalk type walks while she determined if she liked the Boots or not. Her vote was, yes! From that point on I was off and wearing high heel thigh high Boots all the time, now almost 12 years in doing so. I must say, in my own eyes (and Cathys) I think I look pretty darn good. I don't see myself as "strange" or "different". Simply, an expression of myself and my fashion. And as I say in my tag line, "dress for your own pleasure"....as that's what it is all about. david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

dr1819, thanks for the comments. I probably got off topic listing all of my other interests, but yes, in my community, even heels. Maybe if I just moved here from Europe or the East Coast, I might be accepted ( ie. not be beaten half to death) wearing some sort of high heels, but to come out of the closet now, after 15 years, would be unthinkable. At least what I do is not illegal, just unconventional, and I can live with that.

jeff you must have a luxurious lifestyle to have a carpet that thick!- (admittadely it isnt as tacky as mine in avatar!)

Luxurious lifestyle? HA!! Not even close! I'm strictly middle class, my friend. The house belonged to my late mother who picked out the carpet when she had the house remodeled some twenty years ago. Personally, I'd prefer hardwood floors as that color carpet is a bitch to keep clean.

iloveboots: I found your history to have been most intriguing. I think we all started wearing heels in our teens, I was 13 when I began, but never went out in public in them until after I turned 40. My years in the Navy got in the way, laong with that all pervasive fear of how the public would perceive me, so I stuck with wearing heels in private until I finally got up the nerve to do so in public. Your stories are certainly encouraging to all of us, especially the catwalk tale. None of us see ourselves as strange, never have, never will.

There are three thoughts about man wearing heels: 1) how do we see ourselves 2) how do people see ourselves 3) what we imagine that people think when they see ourselves The problem is that: 1) we are not confident in how we see ourselves 2) we have no idea about how do people see ourselves what bring us to the conclusion that 3) we believe that people see us as freaks, gays, etc. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

"we believe that people see us as freaks, gays, etc" - i can see your point but personally i see myself and others here as extremely fortunate and privelaged in having such a wonderful pastime/hobby/passion- there is no greater feeling than being in high heels

3) we believe that people see us as freaks, gays, etc.

DeSalto

Well, we can't control how the rest of the world sees us. They'll form their own opinions and, more often than not, won't change them. So let them think or believe what they will, I'm not going to worry about that. Life's too short for that sort of nonsense.

Taliheels:

When I said that "people see us as freaks, gays, etc", I meant that

whe´re afraid that they see us that way, and not that they really do it. In truth, probably many people do so, but certainly not all. That´s why we read many posts about confidence, street heeling, and how to make the world accept us wearing heels. But you can be shure that I see us as normal people with a diferent interest/fetish/habit/desire or whatever you want to call it, and I certainly do enjoy my fetish for heels and don´t feel guilty about it.

JeffB:

You are the icon of what I said:

- you seem to be confident

- you don´t care and are not afraid of what people will think about you wearing heels.

That´s why you wear them in a daily basis.

Yes, we can't control how the rest of the world sees us. Some peole admire us, some others ignore us, but sadly there are those who feel the need to criticize or humiliate us - who knows why?

You are strong enough to ignore them.

DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!