Are you happy with your foot/shoe size?

Latextex

Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?  

490 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?

• 2 years later...

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I wear a woman's 10M. Many styles are available in my size and they fit well. :w00t2:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

voted yes not sure what system we use here, however same size as the wife, what more can one ask for, the only thing is that on some of the normal size 8, its a bit tight on the width, however right on the lenght!! we have even compared witch ones fitted best, the width is the issue at leaat we know what to look out for!!:w00t2:

I'am very lucky only take uk size seven (41 euro I think), most shoes I buy will fit never really had any problems, but feel very sorry for guys with much bigger feet, must be a real problem.

life is not a rehearsal

I've read a lot of goofy comments around here. :welcome: I have always been somewhat small for a man: small feet; small wrists; small hands & fingers; etc. I will admit that being able to buy shoes and stuff off the shelf is a big advantage, but it's not worth getting all unhinged about. For example, I recently bought a watch and had to have about 4 links removed so that it wouldn't fall off my wrist, it's not uncommon to have my finger rings fall off at inopportune times, and getting a car seat adjusted properly can be a real problem, and all that sort of thing. So being small isn't everything. But then I had to return to the VA hospital today where I saw at least 2 men missing legs. So I consider myself blessed by any standard. Let everyone here who can wear heels rejoice and be glad. :thumbsup:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

But then I had to return to the VA hospital today where I saw at least 2 men missing legs. So I consider myself blessed by any standard. Let everyone here who can wear heels rejoice and be glad. :thumbsup:

I would think that this sort of "dramatising" can be fused into lots of threads on here that are also just asking simple, harmless questions. It doesn't mean the guys who have size 16EEE feet are not thankful they still have legs, and don't count their blessings. The question was simply wondering about how happy we are with our feet in terms of heels/selection/etc.

I mean, I am over 6' tall, muscular, big hands, etc. BUT, I have feet which are tiny for my size, and very feminine. I didn't like this aspect growing up as my friends would all have size 11 and 12 men's sneakers, and my tiny little feet would have been made fun of. Now, I am glad for my feet.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I'm normally a men's size 9, but for heels I've learned the hard way that I must order a women's size 14. I used to hate this but nowadays thanks to internet shopping its no longer a problem. What I still hate is how wide my feet are. The reason I have to order such big shoes is that while lengthwise I could probably fit in smaller shoes, but they always squeeze my feet at the widest part of my feet. Hell, sometimes even a size 14 can hurt after a few minutes.

I would prefer slightly smaller feet. I'm a 13 wide in mens so finding heels or boots as I prefer, that fit, are only available online. And even so they tend to be more fetish oriented rather than smart fashion looking. Unless I spend and arm and leg for something custom made.

As Sarah Palin would say, "You betcha"! I can buy right off of the shelf anywhere and anytime.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Go ahead and rub it in to owners of battleship sized feet like me! Hmph! And I thought you were a friend!

:thumbsup:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

As a UK 8 Euro 41 most styles are available with ease. I think as with many the frustration of different manufacturers variance of accurate sizing is a pain. AnneV and I both have shoes that are just a touch loose causing us walk out off. Yet the next size down (full "we don't do 1/2 sizes") are TOO tight. Al

JeffB:-) I didn't mean to upset you as I am just stating fact. I AM your friend and I think that you have done well in being able to find and select the shoes and boots that you have and I also think that they look very stylish on you. I DO enjoy looking at your pics and reading of your heely adventures. Please accept my undying apology. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 months later...

With a US12, i should not be very happy. I come across boots/shoes which i would buy for double the price, just wanna have them. That means i'm happy..... i would go broke if my feet would fit regular sizes :winkiss: (serious)

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Typically, I take a US women's size 12. While there are many brands that stop at 10, the majority these days seem to go to an 11. I can wear some size 11s, but they are almost always tight. So, if I could have one size smaller (at at least one width narrower), it would open up a lot more possibilities. But as stated by several others, it sure could be expensive!

I am a UK size 8 so don't have any major problems find boots to fit, but sometimes stores run out of the larger sizes very very quick so you have to be fast off the mark....manufacturers don't appear to have realized that women's feet are getting much bigger these days as the average height of girls and women increases. Although I would add that I like the appearance of small boots as they are more pleasing to the eye but that is just a personnal preferance of mine.